Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Paint Transportation.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Fate, Sep 29, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ferg12345

ferg12345 Member

2. RMA

RMA Elite Member

Don't be a pussy just carry your shit in your hands. Someone asks what your doing just be like "paintin shit" what are they going to do about it?

3. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

4. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

keep it in the bag in a bookbag, so if you have to, you can just ditch the plastic part

5. st0n3dcr4k4

st0n3dcr4k4 Senior Member

6. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

Its not so much a matter of your average citizen joe, but more a matter of the police, who generally have the urge to stop, well you know, crime.

7. Mekas

Mekas Senior Member

I just take a backpack, around here graffiti exists but there's not a whole lot, so i dont have to worry too much. That and i live in the racist capital of Canada and i'm white so people don't suspect anything. But if i lived somewhere like Vancouver or something where, graff is takin' more seriously by the authorities I'd probably use a sport bag and dress like a jock. Hahaha.

8. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

My old backpack works great. I can fit up to a dozen cans in it!
    I just put magnents on the bottom of my cans so they don't rattel so much.
    It also helps to put socks around the cans so they won't clang together too much. :
    :ph34r:

9. Fate

Fate Elite Member

what kindda magnets do you use. like ones from a speaker?
    i saw some "can silencers" on the montana web site, but like hell im gonna buy they're magnets.

10. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

yeah, cause everyone knows that glass is magnetically charged

11. fatty707

fatty707 Member

If you are really paranoid what you can do is go to the place your going to bomb during the day and stash your paint and come back at night.

12. Fate

Fate Elite Member

i dont think it is. call me crazy. but the balls in montana arnt glass so it werks.
    sheesh, i thought most people knew glass wasnt magnetic. dont forget to write it down for those who didnt know

13. Hack.

Hack. Elite Member

well lucky for whoever crosses me at night with my bag
    cuz not only do i pack cans and markers when i go out but i bring my big ol can of mase.and i keep a fat cap on a can at all times.so when punk ass bitches roll up just mase em (be sure to get it in thier mouths) and drop a fat line across thier faces.lucky for mark punk bitches i havent had any problems.

but before i used to carry a little baby oil bottle, full of gasoline.used it once on a bunch of punks that wanted to start some shit, but it's funny how things change when they're covered in gas and im holding the windproof lighter.

i dont beat people i burn them and thier houses down.

14. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i dont think it is. call me crazy. but the balls in montana arnt glass so it werks.
    sheesh, i thought most people knew glass wasnt magnetic. dont forget to write it down for those who didnt know [/b][/quote]
    did you try and make a funny? or are you just straight up stupid?
    either way its not a laughing matter

15. GLOKnine

GLOKnine Senior Member

back pack.... or i jsut carry them in my pants

16. disco3yb

disco3yb New Member

Just put that shit in a back pack.And don't leave nothing behind .Gets every thing hot for the next man.
    Lap top bags sounds nice.But what if you do a burner.Been doing this for 3oyrs.Alls go with 12 to 14 cans strong.Nissas please.
    Piece Disco deone 3yb sk top

17. Coups

Coups Member

i use a helicopter to carry my paint. some say its stupid, but i think on the bright side.

18. Coups

Coups Member

i also invented an alarm that tells people i have paint in my helicopter.
    The police are baffled when i need to break for it.

POO.

19. J.A.B.

J.A.B. Senior Member

well lucky for whoever crosses me at night with my bag
    cuz not only do i pack cans and markers when i go out but i bring my big ol can of mase.and i keep a fat cap on a can at all times.so when punk ass bitches roll up just mase em (be sure to get it in thier mouths) and drop a fat line across thier faces.lucky for mark punk bitches i havent had any problems.

but before i used to carry a little baby oil bottle, full of gasoline.used it once on a bunch of punks that wanted to start some shit, but it's funny how things change when they're covered in gas and im holding the windproof lighter.

i dont beat people i burn them and thier houses down. [/b][/quote]
    ahahahahah, yeah i usally just use a like messenger bag..or just like a ghetto plasstic bag

20. RJX

RJX Senior Member