Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Paranoia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atxbomber666, Nov 6, 2004.

Share This Page

?

your paranoia leval when bombing/tagging

1. 1

2.7%
  2. 2

24.3%
  3. 3

29.7%
  4. 4

24.3%
  5. 5

18.9%
  1. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

Get sum fuckin balls is my tip

2. DefTruBass

DefTruBass Senior Member

that would work too

3. yuki

yuki Elite Member

me and my crew aren't very tight anymore, so it looks like I'm gonna be paintin' solo for a while. I get more paranoid when I bomb alone, but I will probably go tonight anyway cuz It's just some kinda strange addiction. I'm sure peepz can relate.

4. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

10 sec for a tag .. damm u slow lol ... a trowie outline take less than that ... [/b][/quote]
    me its a good 10 seconds for my normal tag... i got a 'quick' version that i can scratch in like 3 seconds lol... with paint its usually abit slower...

throwie outline of my 2 letters is around 15 seconds if i rush it... got another 2 letters that is around 5 seconds todo but less nice...

then aagain im slow and i dont like rushing so i take my time... lol

as for being sketchy cuz of on probation...

got busted a lil while ago... got court date soon. regot busted a few days ago. so got a second court date... will get criminal record n blabla gotta go get registered and identified (fingerprinting and the whole deal) soon aswell...

but walking back from the copstation to the bus i did a few tags with the pastels they hadnt found on me, did a character with pastel fill in lol in the bus, did 5-7 scratchies in the metro (3 of them just tags like the full window)...
    :p

so ya... being uber calm has its ups and downs... downs being u get busted alot. up being u dont care when your busted and u go right back to it haha

5. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer im not paranoid one bit when im wid some1 i mean i am cautious like i check if people are comin and if theres cameras and stuff but other than that im only a bit paranoid then im on my own.

6. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

i dont know about this one......

7. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

if im alone i get paranoid, but with a mate im better cus u got a look out.

8. draino

draino Senior Member

if you dont write alone youll never get up
    i mean at first i wrote with my friend but now i hit a lot alone
    its all part of the game. even though i like being with people, i never go with too many people if its not slick

whatever i never get paranoid. the time i was most shook was the first time i used paint heheh. but now i just tag around in buses and shit

maybe my level is 2 on the street.but it depends fillin or not? full letter? markers or cans??? it all depends
    3 or 4 when im paintin in the metros

9. glue

glue Elite Member

seriously i feel more comfortable using paint than markers, like ide rather tag a wall than a mailbox. and as for cameras!!!!???? i dont care im not going to be that long so i just do it and same with cars, you allways have 5 mins to get away befor the cops arive. ther have been a few times i will walk away from a spot and see the cops pull up after i was there. scary shit!

10. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

lol but its less funny when cop car pulls up behind u while painting in front of everyone... chases you. jumps on you. and u get handcuffed and brought ot the station... <_<

if i had had some1 with me last weekend then they woulda spotted the cops for me and we woulda bounced way before they where parked like 10 ft from me haha...

but solo i get to go where i want and think... its some nice time alone... and also i get to hit sicker spots... most of my crew freaks out to much to bomb some spots so i do em solo (like cop cars n stuff)

11. yoitsdavid

yoitsdavid Member

usually i can get nervous depending where i am, but once i press down on the cap it goes away instantly. bombing and tagging are the best.

12. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

i hit a cop van in daylight about 40 seconds after the cop got out and went into a building...frick i was sooo scared i changed my clothes and stuff. too bad it was suck ink.

13. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

did similar only at night and it was like a restaurant.. .so if they turned around from the cashier they could see me...

and my ink was VERY permanent. oh and i got busted. but duno wasnt stressed... i even hanged around to wait n see their reaction (wich is why i got busted <_< )

a lil nervousness is pretty healthy in my opinion...

14. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

lol..psykaoz...ive seen many pics of your hit cop cars...what were the cops reactions to when they saw it was hit?

15. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

well more like what was the reaction of the second cop car that passed lol.. .they turned around real quick saw a lone guy sitting a block away... parked a few ft from me and searched me illegally (i stated 3-4 times that i didnt give em authorization to search my bag) and found 6 markers...

so ya those cops where pround and happy... then they handcuffed me in the back of the car and parked near the restaurant... bout 4 other cops came... they just laughed at me for getting busted, taunted me etc etc just immature stuff lol...

then they went to get the 2 cops eating... one was just like pissed but didnt say nething... other one was like in my face yelling how hed 'make me regret it' if i ever touched his car again and blablabla... another cop told him too chill off so he went back in to eat lol....

then they passed my handcuffs to the front and got a bucket with water and strong detergent and a rag and tried to get me to buff my tags lol... trying to humiliate me or something... only prob is... i dont care lol... so i wasnt bothered or humiliated at all lol i was like ok whataver creams your twinkie and i give it a scrub or two then put the rag in the bucket and stand up n im like nah wont buff trying not to smile too much (unsuccesfully) so like the owner of the restaurant is like nah impossible u aint trying and grabs the rag and shoves me aside and like starts scrubbing really hard...

my tag didnt even fade one bit haha...

so one cop grabbed me and i told im i dont spend 20$ a bottle on this ink for nothing and he was all red and pissed and mumbbled bout me having worst charges n blabla and put me back in the cop car...

newayssss.... all in all not a situation u want to happen...

16. yuki

yuki Elite Member

I went out to throw a bomb real quick a little while ago. I thought I was gonna be all smooth and go hit up this wall under this small bridge during the daylight. I start to hear foot steps outside this small tunnel, so I packed up my shit with a quickness. I peeked around the corner and there was dude strollin' up on the tunnel. He didn't look directly my way, so I just strolled off the other direction. I don't know if he smelled the paint, heard me, or was just curious, but it pissed me off cuz I was doing the final outline/halo of the damn throw-up. I guess I'm gonna have to go back and finish it later, but at least it wasn't a cop.

17. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hum i guess it bothers u when ppl see u paint?

it used to bother the jitters outta me... used to.... ahha those where the days of adrenaline rushes :(

18. yuki

yuki Elite Member

It bothered me enough that I walked off, but it was more of an annoyance in hindsight. I don't think the dude would have called the cops. It's kind like when you take a shit. You don't really want someone examining your every move. That's probably not a very good analogy, but graff. is kinda somethin' to me that joe public shouldn't be around for.

19. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

i'm a definite 5, i get so insanely scared cause where i live there's barely any tags around and it's super busy.

20. yuki

yuki Elite Member

skitzin' keepz u on ur toes, so it's not necessarily a bad thing all the time.