Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Paranoia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atxbomber666, Nov 6, 2004.

Share This Page

?

your paranoia leval when bombing/tagging

1. 1

2.7%
  2. 2

24.3%
  3. 3

29.7%
  4. 4

24.3%
  5. 5

18.9%
  1. SLEEZER

SLEEZER Senior Member

i dont get sketched out when i paint i do waht i have to do and im out no chillen after its done in an out shit if cops do pull up i just bounce lol

2. i s r a e l

i s r a e l Member

i'd say about a low 3,I dont really freak or nuthin, i havent even been taggin and shit that long, but the paranoia don't really get to me.

3. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

:) true but cops run fast...

4. boo-yaka

boo-yaka Senior Member

What about the fat, blob-like ones?

5. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hehe there isnt much of those on patrol at nite... in my hood neways... like ive been arrested what... 5 times now? no 6, (was let leave 2 times though) and like everytime cops where under 30 and in shape.

a friend skater whos been often chased by cops (and hes really in shape being that hes a skater lol!) says that even the fat ones run surprisingly fast haha

6. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

lol yer i herd cops run fukin fast but i mean there trained to

7. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

and its amazing how fast they run in those ball-hugging trousers ha ha

8. boo-yaka

boo-yaka Senior Member

Yeah, I was sort of lying for the sake of a joke. It's true that most of the cops in Montreal, especially the younger ones, are fairly big and in-shape dudes. If you want the real lardo cops you have to go to the States. New York has plenty of fuckin fat-ass cops, but then again the Unites States is just generally way more full of obese people, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

9. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

woot woot! Go USA!!!!!!.. take that canada .,...... <_<

10. yuki

yuki Elite Member

I guess I'm just a big fat ass then. (sobs) For real though, I do need to exercise. The extra gut is getting pretty annoying.

11. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hehe im pretty skinny.... but not skinny quick... just skinny geek lol!

i need more muscle! ne donors?

well women cops are easier to run from... i was chased by two cops one woman and one male... the guy caught me and the girl was still way back so she wouldnt have been able to catch me... cop that jumped me was also taller and had really long legs so that doesnt help me hehe

and i guess my baggy jacket and bag full of paint is slowing me down... but then again he had a bulletproof vest on, a gun in a holster,flashlight/nightstick, plus all those notepads n junk so ya... i was surprised haha

12. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

lol philly is 1 of the fattest cities in the USA with our philly cheesesteaks and nasty public school pretzels lol....most of the cops here are fat lardo tubby big smelly donut chompin dumbasses

13. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

14. mad

mad Elite Member

all the cops i got booked by or seen have been like 30 yr olds all look like they run marathons

i hate it

15. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

Waste do you get busted a lot?

16. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

yup

17. edit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
  18. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

so i have noticed <_<

but ya i take too much risks sometimes... but to hit the hot spots u gotta take that risk... plus i do way too much daytime bombing... but with skool n all i cant afford to go out at nite lol... and one weekends i go out with my crew but they usually cant on saturday and on sunday i got 1 1/2 hr bus back from their hood n i get up at 530am for skool and buses stop passing pretty early so we dont go n bomb too late... but hey... thats life lol!

19. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

i wish i could have seen the reaction. and i was expecting to see an article about it in the paper. then today i saw the same van. i laughed, but then i saw that the tag was gone :( . oh well. i guess you shouldnt put varsol in latex paint thinned with water...

20. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

dont worry... youll never see a cop car with a tag drive around...

i need some etch... im gonna go hit a whole stations fleet of park cars one nite so theyll have to drive the car around with big etch tags haha