Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Paranoia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atxbomber666, Nov 6, 2004.

Share This Page

?

your paranoia leval when bombing/tagging

1. 1

2.7%
  2. 2

24.3%
  3. 3

29.7%
  4. 4

24.3%
  5. 5

18.9%
  1. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

unlesss you hit it while its at a red light..just dress in the same color as the pavement and then go into its blindspot reaall sneaky-like.

2. acteh

acteh Elite Member

lol waste :lol:

3. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

haha or when they stop like at a donut store or something they arent hard to tag... its just alot of high risk with few rewards...

plus theyll remember your name for sure

4. MeZkO

MeZkO Senior Member

when i by my self im pretty paranoid but if im wih someone else its all good

5. MyTagsASpanishWord

MyTagsASpanishWord Senior Member

same here. i cant even play like halo campaign.

6. DNA

DNA Elite Member

5. not of cops, not many around my house, but mountain lions, im scared silly of being eaten.

7. Alio

Alio Senior Member

i dont enjoy painting alone i like to have a watchout the friend i usually paint with wil hit up a place with people walking right by so that can get scary id say 3...Krazy Koreans

8. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

i was in the forest camping with a bunch of people like a year ago and we almost got eaten...that was flippin scary...

9. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

i was in the forest camping with a bunch of people like a year ago and we almost got eaten...that was flippin scary... [/b][/quote]
    funny part is montain lions dont usually attack hum,ans... even less groups of humans.

10. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

ha ha.....if it was me id double back flip over the lion and bust a handstyle on it with my diamond encrusted montana hardcore......see...theres another example of bullshit.....ive got skills.word :D

11. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

jsut a double backflip? u suck man!

id pull out at least a triple front to backflip with 2 twists in jesus christs position!

ahhaa

12. the infamous one

ahhhh fuck im beaten.....hats off to you good sir lol

13. DNA

DNA Elite Member

funny part is montain lions dont usually attack hum,ans... even less groups of humans. [/b][/quote]
    yeah but i usually paint alone.

14. Okes burns over She77

Okes burns over She77 Senior Member

15. shyone

shyone Elite Member

16. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

the fact that you actually have to number how much fear you have is so incredibly dumb. why can't you just say like a little bit. or like, i piss my pants when i go. this is fuckin dumb. don't be a pussy and not worry about it cause thats what'll get you caught in the first place. nothin like seeing a bunch of jumpy little 14 year olds runnin around past your bed times.

17. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

concidering 3/4 of my crew is under 15 its kinda funny... but ya some of them have more balls then alot of older writers i know...

18. acteh

acteh Elite Member

<_<
    omg

19. the infamous one

concidering 3/4 of my crew is under 15 its kinda funny... but ya some of them have more balls then alot of older writers i know... [/b][/quote]
    ha ha im 14 and i used to be all for it...bombing anything, but since i got arrested im jumpy as fuck

20. SBQ-PK

SBQ-PK Senior Member

i don't really get scared, i just don't like it when you're trying to hit a spot and cars drive by and you have to stop spraying and act like your doing something else, or when people see you and call the cops