Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Paranoia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atxbomber666, Nov 6, 2004.

Share This Page

?

your paranoia leval when bombing/tagging

1. 1

2.7%
  2. 2

24.3%
  3. 3

29.7%
  4. 4

24.3%
  5. 5

18.9%
  1. skaterbomber

skaterbomber Senior Member

i was all chill and keeped my cool
    but now i am on probation and when i went out
    the other nite i was looking over my back the whole time

i wouldnt dare to try anything really risky

2. i s r a e l

i s r a e l Member

i think paranoia is based on peoples' mind-sets. Ive noticed with people that I go out and Graf with,that people who are normally laid-back,relaxed, and plain out calm, aren't usually too paranoid, i refer to them as care-free writers, i think something else that helps is if you really love to write, if you do then except consequences for actions, make sacrifices for what you love...like NIKE says.....JUST DO IT, don't worry bout the cops...fuck'em.

3. halo

halo Senior Member

i wish i could have seen the reaction. and i was expecting to see an article about it in the paper. then today i saw the same van. i laughed, but then i saw that the tag was gone :( . oh well. i guess you shouldnt put varsol in latex paint thinned with water... [/b][/quote]
    varsol? why varsol? that shits suppost to clean! really well!!!!!!!! I'm guessing it would make it wayyyyyyy easier to buff!!!!!!!!! but, shits basiclly black, so I dont blame you for putting it in......wich reminds me....I got locked in a trunk today in my mechanics class lol, fuckers couldnt find the keys!

4. Alio

Alio Senior Member

What Kind of Asiand Gang is it..if its Japanese or Chinese you can worry less but theyll most likly carry wepons..if its a Viet Street gang your fucked and If it Korean id just move lol i swear to go the koreans here are like insane ive never meet a more brutal people..my friends will just go and wack the shit out of eachother for fun.

5. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^what?!?! if it was japanese or chinese it wouldnt be asian now would it?!

hahahahha i roll with the East Side Asian Jap's nigga!

6. codeone

codeone Senior Member

if u see a spot just hit it... dont stand around it looking.

7. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

before i was all cocky an shit thot i was invincible fuckin then i got caught cuz ma homie was on the phone with his gurl...fuckin got us caght what an idiot.....but yeh im a little more observant [sp?] now when i got bombing specially if im solo and behin a store because for some reason cops liek to chill behind stores over here? i dunno why but they do.....anyways yeh i hate painting solo i usually have atleast 1 person with me to be look out...specially if im hittin a roof or a yard or sumthin

8. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

graff scenes prety wack in tasmania so theres like no1 i gota write by myself and if i do with my friends their just lookouts and thts allways daytime coz theeirn pusy too go out at night,but yeh when im out at night im young so first couple times i was scared n that but i still stake out the spot for a couple minutes or if its something big,il go past everyday and see when people stop walkin around there and if theres much coper patroing that spot,cops here are soft cocks they let u away with anything tho

9. infer one

infer one Elite Member

id say 2, i dont care much, i mean i look around when im bombing to make sure there are no cops, but once i see there are non i get less cautiouse...and if i am with a friend if he starts to hit something i for some reason feel invisible and start to bomb without a care in the world.

ATX, i know your on probation so that fucks with your head, but look at it from another persons point of view...if you were them driving by in a car and you saw a kid bombing, would you really pull over and try to chase him down, tackle him, call the cops and wait for them to come?...i dont even think a pig would do that, they can care less once you start to run, they have bigger problems to worry about...well this also all depends on which type of area you are in...i say its better to bomb in the day time then night, you have more of a chance to get caught at night...

10. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^how so? u cant see much at night so u can get away easier.

11. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

You should write a book on bad advice.

12. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

he he, arguing little kids

13. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

not really i feel more comfortable bombing durin the day its not as suspicious to see a 14 kid walkin around at 7pm but to see a kid walkin around at 3am? id b like hm...suspiciousnes like a mu fucka besides.....high traffic durin the day plus ppl are at work so they're on a cell or focused on the road....but thats just my opinion an i feel more paranoid at mite time..like im gunna get jumped or raped

14. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

i go anywhere from 8pm - 3am. nothing bothers me i carry around brass knuckles. the raiting of it is prolly a 2. i just enjoy bombing.

15. infer one

infer one Elite Member

yall caught on to my giving bad advice to newbies skeem...

16. scared-lil-boy

scared-lil-boy Senior Member

just 5? man more like 10 I get freaked the hell out, i mean like wigging out and keep watching my back and gotta pull out my knife and evrything. then my tag turns out crappy cuz i rushed it. :unsure:

17. infer one

infer one Elite Member

hahaha, one night i almost stabbed a friend i didnt recognize...it was like 4 kids chillin and when i was walking by they were like look at this punk bitch faggot(it was night and didnt feel like getting my ass kicked i was by myself) so i looked at the kid and i was "fuck this" and when i went to walk away my friend grabbed my shoulder to get me to look at his face and i turned around and pulled out my shank mad quik and he jumped like a bitch and went "DAMN!"...lol he told his boys to act like they were gonna jump me, that aint no april fools joke...thats some seriouse shit(the kid who was punkin me is now a good friend of mine to this day)

18. graffistheshit

graffistheshit Senior Member

actually, atleast for me, the more i do it the more i worry. once u destroy more and more property with your name, the more jail time and bigger fine you are going to face if u get caught. id say im a 3.5

19. element503

element503 Elite Member

my doctor diagnosed me with paranoia so you could say im like at 5 but im not worried. im always with friends. they keep look out.

20. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

whenever I walk at nigh i'm paranoid for some reason, it's just something about night that gets me annoyed sometimes, sometimes I just feel more comfortable in the day cuase you can actually seee whats going on.