Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Philosophy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LongQuan, Nov 16, 2004.

Share This Page

1. BillySweeney

BillySweeney New Member

I lean towards ancient astronaut theory, I believe aliens either created us and put us here, or come here thousands of years ago and helped us progress forward as a civilisation by giving us greater knowledge, please watch the ancient aliens documentary series on youtube, its fucking amazing :) MENT2

2. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

This is the common mistake. "Space" is far from nothing. 1 cubic cm of it has a density so high that it contains 30 something times the mass of the material universe [​IMG] (it's actually infinitely dense but physicists can't deal with that so they renormalise the nasty infinity to be a finite number to stop their heads exploding). We ourselves are mostly (and I really mean mostly) "space", as is our planet, sun, galaxy etc etc. The 'matter' in the universe is something like 0.000001% of the total . The rest is made up of "space", the vacuum, the void or whatever we call it. Everything is born of that 'infinitely' dense vacuum and is constantly interacting with it in a feedback loop. The multiverse is a fractal as in infinitely big and infinitely small, no beginning or end. Our universe is but 1 resolution of that fractal. This leads to the realization that nothing is actually moving at all. The universe isn't expanding anywhere it just seems like it is. All part of the illusion

3. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

bahahaha
    remember t.v is all suggestive notice how they never say this is FACT because they know its not true they are cutting us off from out roots OUR BLOODLINE ancient civilizations where GENIUSES they dont want us to know that, they want us to still believe that they were savages and where uncivilized until colonialism started.

t.v is 99.9% BULLLSHIIIIT.
    my homie thinks he get knowledge off the history channel too but i always gotta check him.
    THERES ALWAYS AN AGENDA.

4. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

what cause rain hail snow and earthquakes

5. ribcage

ribcage Banned

rain-percipatation
    hail-large pieces of frozen percipatation
    snow-small peieces of frozen percipatation
    earthquakes- tectonic plates underneath the earth's crust that grind against eachother

nothing moves? ...........:rolleyes:

6. Tony

Tony Elite Member

oh no, dude.. like.. what causes them... like why do they happen in the first place you know? everybody knows an earthquake is 2 plates moving
    but like... what is the reason shit happens.. you know?

because like... there has to be a reason for everything... like rain can't just FALL... something had to push it....

7. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

no man... the government.... they have these like, super loud machines that can cause earthquakes.... and rain is tears man... tears from the annunaki because they couldnt wipe us out man... theyre sad cuz weve turned into hideous beings

8. sema

sema Senior Member

not pushd it pulled it water vapor rises because its less dense then air then collects when it gains density gravity pulld it back down

my theory on space is how we look at multicell colonies under a microscope a mass in a drop of water its our universe just a drop in water of something FAR larger

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

the universe is not in a drop of water. It cant fit. And you definetly wouldnt want to try to put it in a drop of water

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  10. GuyGuyer of Guyland

were all just on a turtles back, floating through infinity

11. sema

sema Senior Member

hhaha dik i was talkin metaphorically

12. GuyGuyer of Guyland

where'd you dig this up? this is actually largely correct

13. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^^except for the part where nothing is moving

14. GuyGuyer of Guyland

i dont know about that myself. maybe, maybe not. from what ive read though, the denisty of the dark matter he speaks of "space" is correct.

15. MoF.

MoF. Senior Member

REPTILIANS controlling obama and everythaaaanng.
    those dam reptilian body snatching bastards

16. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

i dont dig unlike you i research...i couldve when a little deeper but i didnt want to go over his head

17. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

youtube? lmao

anyway what are yall thoughts on the L.i.f.e. language matrix

18. GuyGuyer of Guyland

its an expression. you may have an understanding on quantam physics, but sarcasim and linguism seemingly goes right over your head.

19. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

20. GuyGuyer of Guyland

yo, poindexter. can light constantly move around the universe or eventually always become engulfed by dark. where does light go after black holes? does it get thrown across the universe by a quasar to start over or does it get condensed into dark matter?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011