Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Philosophy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LongQuan, Nov 16, 2004.

Share This Page

1. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

That, or a lot of people on here smoke weed. [/b][/quote]
    damn...someone found out my secret :ph34r:

2. ANTIC

ANTIC Elite Member

haha thats me...when ever i walk home from skating at nighttime...i just think about the most random things ever...i just completely zone out

for example this is one of my thought/theory's

no matter how clase u are to touching something, u can always go a little bit closer without touching it...bye the way...did u really read this...or is it nothing but a figment of ur imagination

and if u think that we are characters in a video game n some1 is controlling u...u will tell ur self that u wont listen to what the ppl controlling u say...but they are making u do that

3. Rik JamEs

Rik JamEs Elite Member

4. LongQuan

LongQuan Senior Member

Here's something I wrote about a year ago:

What is the one thing you never dare ask yourself?

Everything you touch, smell, taste and hear: what is it?

I feel, I sense, I breathe - always got to remember to breathe. If you asked me what the most important thing in life is I wouldn’t be able to tell you. The same way I can’t tell you what you’re feeling.

It is YOUR existence - no one can mould it or shape it for you. You define it for it is your reality.

LISTEN TO IT
    MOVE IN HARMONY WITH IT
    FOLLOW IT
    GUIDE IT

NO DESIRE AS DESIRE

Without, of course, trying to sound too dogmatic and preachy I humbly submit my thoughts to you for they are all I have as a certainty in this form of existence. Day by day I walk through many different presences all of which seem to have an underlying form of sadness. I’ll be the first to regard the existence of all things which we, as people, find fear within - for it is these dark realms of our minds that create the light and hence the spectrum of existence. If I were a Zen master I would show that a state of excess reigns over the world ‘powers’
    P- o - l- i - t - i - c - s
    I can see them bent down on their proverbial knees begging pointing - ‘please, please. Look at these pretty people with good lives - you MUST be like them... Hold fast to this religion of consumer idolatry.. No don’t look away ?! What are you looking at? COME BACK!!

I am calm I am water
    I am searing I am fire

5. LongQuan

LongQuan Senior Member

6. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

yo long quan, i like ur thought. i asked my school philosophy teacher about it, hes guna give me a book so ill post ideas soon

7. mad

mad Elite Member

is the glass half full or half empty?
    that should be the question, if there is water in there drink it.

but why is that glass there?
    who put the glass there?
    why would anyone ask such a stupid quesiton?
    who cares?

what is love?
    is it a feeling?
    but a feeling is a chemical reaction such as pain.

and without anyof our sense would we exist
    if one cannot see,hear,feel,smell,or touch anything how would he or she
    know if anything was there?
    they would be nothing and everything around them would be nothing

some philosiphy class questions

8. shyone

shyone Elite Member

-what is life for...do you just pass through it then leave? who remembers you?

what is after life(the same old question) do you just be nothing..iamgine being nothing..yuou can't sleep..or see..or think..it would be...nothing... it would be a bit like being asleep..but no-one ever remembers what it is like being asleep apart from if you have dreams..but you wouldn't have dreams when you are dead..would you?! Thats why i do graffiti..i want to make my mark, be remembered..still be alive when i am dead..and i think all the better if it looks artistic!

9. shyone

shyone Elite Member

10. mad

mad Elite Member

is that you, in your sig shy?

11. shyone

shyone Elite Member

yea... i am the cop! :eek: lol..not really..no- it isnt me..a friend sent it to me..not sure who it is though :D

12. -tk06-

-tk06- Senior Member

that guy looks like fred durst

13. dacent

dacent Member

I believe in God and that Jesus was the son of God. that Jesus died on the cross for us.

maybe you dont believe in God but i thought id put alteast one thing up.

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

you know i used to be hard core anti religious but i just dont know any more.. but i still cant belive things that theres no proof of

15. Aero

Aero Elite Member

i beleive things that are not related to dominant religions....i'm i normal?!? lol

16. curve

curve Senior Member

haha thats me...when ever i walk home from skating at nighttime...i just think about the most random things ever...i just completely zone out

for example this is one of my thought/theory's

no matter how clase u are to touching something, u can always go a little bit closer without touching it...bye the way...did u really read this...or is it nothing but a figment of ur imagination

and if u think that we are characters in a video game n some1 is controlling u...u will tell ur self that u wont listen to what the ppl controlling u say...but they are making u do that [/b][/quote]
    just a little advice...if you claim to think deeply and want people to take you seriously, i suggest working on spelling and grammer. its rough to have a deep intelligent though interrupted by a few "u's" and "ur's".

17. cricket

cricket Elite Member

The never touching something is a math thereom or something.. i remember my teacher tried to teach us it... but i didn't listen.

My theory: Fuck everyone, do drugs.

18. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

word bro

19. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

i dont believe in god or any of that bullshit....its all fucking crap...people are just getting you to read these words to manipulate you to do what they want you to...first it will be praying...then singing...then eating their crazy cardboard shit that actually has drugs in it that makes you not able to think so they can turn you into a slave...but anyway, its such bullshit, all these stupid ass fucking christians...like, how the fuck can you believe all this stupid ass shit that was never proved at all, or even close to it? the fucking bible is not proof, anyone could have written it..i dont believe that anyone should put so much into their life that they don't even know if it will help them in the end...and why live your life so nicely and kind here when you dont fucking know if its gonna pay off? what the fuck is the point? your wasting your time if you do this religion bullshit...seriously...live your life and have fun with it...don't waste your time on this...if you want to be relaxed or relieved...smoke a blunt n put on some quasimoto dude...

20. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

then eating their crazy cardboard shit that actually has drugs in it that makes you not able to think so they can turn you into a slave

cardboard.. slaves?? what are you talkin about? whatever I'm sure we could go on for pages...