Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

tek0ps, I like #2, 5, and 7 as far as the content goes, but
    DAMN SON
    that film is busted.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  2. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

Haha cheers man. Yeah, I'd like to see them as prints though. I'm sure the scans/web doesn't help the quality.. But yeah, it would be something like 5+ years old!
    I've got some Pan 100 that I pushed to something like 400 I think, maybe more for some of the shots. There's some ones I really dig in there, I'll get them up soon.

[Broken External Image]:http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3028/photo011eg.jpg

3. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

4. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

5. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

keep it up nukka.

my shit right now. don't give a fuck what you think about it. hood shit!

6. zio

zio Senior Member

yeah i musta spent too much time on that one photo alone i cant even remember what ive done to it
    i probably used high pass filter as well...
    if i did use RAW (cause i cant even find it...or if i just used an existing edited jpeg) i might have tried to HDR it just a slight bit to regain shadows...slight bit disregarding the chick obviously cause i just noticed that after.

@KMC how do you want me to send you a RAW? never sent RAW on the net before

7. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

Someone recommend a good, cheap, light rangefinder. By cheap I mean fairly cheap. Got some money from Christmas and my birthday coming up so I'm hoping to put it towards something useful. Always been in the 35mm SLR game but I'm down to get rangefindin'. Loud ass shutters and clunky cameras while walking through the streets is killing me, people looking every time you take a photo. CHK-CHK.
    Really trying to step my film game up, werd. Thanks in advance

8. SAID

SAID Moderator

That Minolta 7S VA posted !

9. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

I still use an electro 35, I've had 5 of them and they're great. I mean great.
    I have a silver one that's stuck on 1/500's shutter, so it's still good for sunny 16 if you use some 400iso film. If you paypal me $10 you can have it. They can also be had in working order for 30-60 on ebay if you look hard (best plan on spending $100 if you want a black one like mine.)

Problem is that lately the dirty fucking hipsters have learned about how great they are and are driving the prices through the roof. It's terrible really because they're mostly being used for shit photography and they're likely to be thrown out like a used condom when these fucks get tired with them.

The majority of the photos on my site were shot with the electro 35 gtn: http://rapidhate.org

[Broken External Image]:http://rapidhate.org/me.jpg

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  10. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

check out an olympus 35rc, should run around 60 bucks on ebay, but like KMC said, the prices have gone up recently, i got one for christmas and love it

11. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

12. toopski

toopski Guest

13. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Similar, except no where near as good.

14. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

another shot at this. goin to get something printed tomorrow to see how big i can get, do i have to convert it to jpeg first or can i print a raw image? sorry for the retarded question. I'm just starting to shoot raw

ai51.tinypic.com_j5i3nt.jpg

ai55.tinypic.com_30rwpoz.gif

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  15. zio

zio Senior Member

so apparently, the manual focus on the camera is digital.. and the rangefinder is actually just a viewfinder
    1:50 if you dont want to watch the whole clip
    X100

16. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

that's definetly not as good as monkey's stuff, the man has it down to a science, that 10-20 isn't an easy lens to work with

17. toopski

toopski Guest

i know it isnt as good just the stuff he shoots is similar and reminded me of monkey

18. ImageVerification

ImageVerification Senior Member

Fuckin ill.
    I got into my primary choice college for photography.
    last year i didnt make the cut.
    so stoked!!

19. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

im just wondering guys...if i shoot a roll of 100 velvia...do you think its possible to shoot it at 200/400 iso then can it be fixed in developing :/ or is it only possible to push and pull with black and white film??

20. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

I wouldn't suggest trying it, slide film can be pushed and pulled, but velvia is especially fussy about needing to be perfectly exposed.