Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Piece Battle Thread.

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

2. lord_plankton

i vote wgone,but his sha is wonky and the little connetcing extra bars dont fit everywhere... even though clout has nice matching letters they dont appeal to me as much.. and multicolor second outline does not suit the letters...

3. lord_plankton

4. .od.

.od. Senior Member

easer hands down

5. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

easer gmv ,the only thing i don't like about easer's is the s , imho i think the top of it should look more like the top right and top left of the a, hey lord p my sha is def. wonky when i first drew it i wrote skank bone not shank bone so i had to change the first k to an h and this was the best i could come up with , and i really don't give a fuck about the voting here easer got this for sure , let's just get a new word up here

Last edited: May 30, 2010
  6. lord_plankton

thats the point i want the fucking voting to happen as fast as possible...alright weve like 3 votes..voting ends now..clout is the champ..announce new word...

7. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

8. lord_plankton

9. Fube

Fube Elite Member

might help if you put the names by the flicks. if you want people to vote fast you gotta make it easy for them. Also polling does not have to be a chore, you doing to much and getting to little, down at the lower right hand side of the post theres this little thing that looks like a note with a plus sign on it, thats for multi-quote, select that for every entry. on the last one that entered before the cut off, select the regular quote icon and all of them will show up on your post. delete all the talk and your get the result above. no right clicking and copyimage location at all.

clout gets my vote.

10. 4ENOD

4ENOD Senior Member

im with clout on this one!

11. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Does everyone really wanna call it? Ill let it run until tonight if not.

12. gotemlikedat

gotemlikedat Member

really diggin the outline on clout's.

13. Fube

Fube Elite Member

new word man

14. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Smoke Break. Due Friday. Votes Saturday.

15. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

good word's clout , i'll be gettin down on this one also

16. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

what's the deal with the double words...and why do they all start with S and B? let's start trying different things fellas.

17. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

This thread is 10 pages long and youre already complaining about the word choices. If you want to write something different, get in on the battle and win so you can choose. The S B start was coincidence and I like the double words because it gives you a chance to fuck around with different letters and see the persons versatality.

18. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

yeah i'm complaining because i didnt get down on the last battle because it was a shitty word choice and this one is pretty much the same .

19. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Like I said, the word isnt going to be anything you like until you get in on the battles and make the difference. Until then, your little post crying about the letters is pretty pointless.

20. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

it's keeping me entertained so it's not completely pointless. all i'm saying is pay a little bit of attention when picking words. if you only have a turnout of 3 entries for a battle then dont pick a phrase that is almost identical for the next battle. no one wants to waste the effort on a shitty turnout.