Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

political thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scary letters, Feb 26, 2008.

Share This Page

1. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

some of you know my opinion on these movies already. All i want people to understand is that these movies are made so that we as consumers question what we see, read and buy into. Its made to stimulate critical thinking, not to be taken as absolute truth. Conspiracies theories are not for me because they are simply theories and always will be theories. This isn't to say that because i don't believe in the 9/11 truth movement that i like government. On the contrary i've always been opposed to a state and always will be. Just remember, stop and think for yourselves, think that someone is fronting the money for these movies and their bias is coming through.

A//E

2. SANEKONE

SANEKONE Senior Member

i do think for myself.
    which is why i don't buy into the news.
    i think that Endgame has a lot of truth to it.
    with all the facts provided i dont even think you can label all of them as theories.
    i think 'conspiracy theories' is a term that was just slapped on them because someone decided to look outside of what we are told on CNN.
    there are way larger issues than gay marriage and war.
    such as:
    the injustice of the IRS

the rights violations involved in the patriot act.

how the public education system is screwing the youth out of a decent education system with the 'no child left behind' bull crap.

the injustice of social health care.

and so much more.
    its way more realistic to believe that their is a new world order who is after world domination and power, than to believe everything you hear on TV.
    The new world order and the illuminati and all that junk is even talked about in the bible. mainly in the book of revelation and some in the book of daniel and various other places.
    i know not everyone believes in bible, but seriously. It is plain as day that we live in a modern day economical nazi germany. and it wont be long until we see a police state.

3. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

i believe in myself, nothing else.

4. SANEKONE

SANEKONE Senior Member

way to discuss that topic

5. ert

ert Member

yo, i gotta write on graffiti and i was wondering if peeps culd hook me up with some sites and or books to check out on laws against graffiti and maybe some stories and shit to do with peeps getting rediculouse sentences and wtv else might be good...

thanks and could you PM me if you got any or give a shit!

6. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

RIP Howard Zinn