Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

political thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scary letters, Feb 26, 2008.

Share This Page

1. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

economy in US you filthy republican

2. whatadizaster!

whatadizaster! Senior Member

the war was lost before it even started. trying to turn a tribal country into a nation state is a disaster of an idea

3. Steel!

Steel! Elite Member

lmao^^

well uhh i guess u can look at it that way. i say the war is lost because all of our original objectives and reasons for going to war were either proved false or were not met.. so.. yes they were changed.. and these current objectives are somewhat more realistic.. but it only took us like 6 years to come up with them.

remember the origional reason for invading irag? something about.. um.. oh yea! "weapons of mass destruction" ..hmm havent heard much about them lately

4. scary letters

scary letters Senior Member

in my eyes iraq has been a failure since england created it with no regard to tribal boundaries. in a perfect world sunnis and shiites would get along perfectly in the country they have. but the world isnt perfect and islam is so deeply divided now that i cant see how theres any other way to leave iraq other than splitting it up into seperate nations according to tribal regions. weve lost 4000+ men who werent told the truth about why they were going to fight and die halfway across the world, and its still going on? its one of the great injustices of our time, not only for iraq but for the dead on our side as well.

5. Steel!

Steel! Elite Member

honestly.. bush should be serving prison time right now. he's done so many illegal things besides everything thats gone down in iraq.
    imo

6. scary letters

if he was the leader of any other country he'd be on trial for genocide at the UN. i still cant believe he won twice..

7. LotsOfCuddling

LotsOfCuddling Senior Member

well. daddy had some say in all that.

8. Steel!

Steel! Elite Member

so did the CEOs of the companies that make the voting machines in FL (his brother is the gov there) and other key states.

it was fucking proved that he stole both elections and not a thing was done
    ..fucking rediculous

9. scary letters

bush may have won those elections under debatable circumstances, but the fact is millions and millions of americans thought this man was capable of running a country, even after his first four years. i think america itself has to take some of the blame for putting him in office. alot of people were deceived.

10. Steel!

Steel! Elite Member

word.
    a lot of ppl are fucking idiots. like where i live. im always amazed when really intelligent teachers and diff ppl who are actually really smart, when asked about bush go on rants about how good bush has been and how he improved the economy and saved america and all this crazy shit.

idk why but i know tons of ppl who can think for themselves and everything and and just adore bush..

11. Steel!

Steel! Elite Member

lol i just realized i adore bush too.. just not the president kind :D

12. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

hes dad cant do anything, read up about Bilderberg, crazy shit

13. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

14. Cause816

Cause816 Senior Member

Honestly i don't understand why he had to stick his shitty fingers in iraq in the first place. We invaded afghanistan because our country was attacked by osama. I mean seriously why the fuck did baby b have to clean up his dad's mess. "I'm seriously suprised someone hasn't shot him yet." But hey all we can do now is wait it out and see what happens with this new election. But you think about it now...if Bush could fix the election what's gonna stop anyone else? Stick that on your expensive ass plate and eat it.
    I'm not even gonna start to mention gas prices.

15. UNDERONE

UNDERONE Member

honestly in the words of chris rock " if the country let a fucking dumbass lead them. then i think its time for a black president"

16. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

we have extremley different measures of success steel..
    about the wmds....the democrats believed it too... it was faulty intellegence not some evil mastermind bush.....( how is it bush is too stupid to run the country effectivly but smart enough to fool millions of people....i never got that)

and im curious what illegal things u are talking bout...that bush has done...if u give me a list i will give u a list of bill clintons...

17. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

Clinton could rape the elderly (which he very-well may have done), but to the greater extent of my knowledge, the entire world didn't quite hate the USA while he was in office.

18. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

19. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

20. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

someone came into college today, talking about the importance of voting,
    i got asked to leave for refrenceing the gint douche/terd samich southpark episode