Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

post your Meals/recipes/snacks (flicks)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by plumbererer, Aug 1, 2011.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

2. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yoooo i need some help im gonna be cooking dinner for this girl i like most likely some late night stee so i need something light im thinking a salad rice and i need some protein any of you fools got ideas? might get a bottle of white wine shes not a fan but ive had some really smooth fruity white wine that i think she'll like.

3. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

get a bottle of red and a bottle of white. an option always looks good. i dont drink red as i dislike it but a nice [white] reisling (12$-18$) with no sulfites in it would be a good idea as the sulfites can cause headaches in many people after a few glasses and the wine itself is fairly sweet but still a proper wine and not some corny ass flakey 17 year old mixed wine fruit shit drink. gotta give em that class.

anyways, for a meal. perhaps a stuffed chicken breast of sorts would be a good call. chickens light and usually goes down well even if a chick dosent enjoy meat. slice a chicken breast in half (not all the way through, butterfly it) and throw in a slice of swiss cheese or something and maybe some asparagus or another stem vegetable. (broccoli or cauliflower may work, ive only kept it to asparagus to be honest) season it with a honey dijon, if you have string to tie it closed thatd be ill. perhaps a light salad on the side to for the option if she only wants to eat a little greens (so she dosent fill up an fart a few times when you plug her) and perhaps a bit of rice on the side, brown or white. cooked in chicken broth as opposed to water, or half and half. i think thatd make you look like a domesticated fuck, which apparently turns a lot of good women on

either way, good luck. start the rice earlier because it may take a bit and put the chicken in the oven not the stove. 400 degrees would keep it juicy

4. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

make that bitch a steak... bitches love steaks

5. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

yea bitches love the meat lol..and yo get red wine,that shit gets u mad faded!! but like guy said get a white too,bitches usually like the white more. im more of a red wine guy myself,not for the taste,but for the overall drunk feeling,it hits me much harder and faster. I sujest you take notes at your job lakim,mexicans know wassup with making bomb food. Oh yea and dont cook too much,u dont want her getting full either.

eating some homemade tacos tonight , soft taco shell with beans and corn mixed up with grinded meat and salsa,fire. ill take a flick when i eats it.

this thread makes me fucking hungry.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  6. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I'll edit this later with pics. One of the best pizzas I've ever had that I made at my work.

From the bottom up: Thick pizza dough crust, white alfredo sauce, bits of chopped (and slightly peppered if you prefer) chicken, your usual mozzarella cheese, and top it off with breakfast bacon bits and lemon pepper for zest.

7. ribcage

ribcage Banned

fuck

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  8. extinct

extinct Senior Member

dope ass samwitch... build order bread x 3 slices of ham x chips (preferably nachos or something of that nature) x cheese x fried onions and mushrooms x desired condiments x bread... toasted... damn tasty makin sandwiches with leftovers and such

9. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

Ribcage - ive always wanted to try those,how do ramen noodles taste like? do they have one that doesnt come with vegetables,i hate vegetables.

extinct - that sounds like something i would make,but without the shrooms and onions.

I had some sick homemade tacos last night,having the left overs tonight. Will post flick later.

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Ramen noodles taste like plain noodles until you add the little flavor packet it comes with (If you buy Top Ramen specifically). They got like 4 different flavors tho, oriental, shrimp, beef, and veggie... none of em come with vegetables tho. Top Ramen gets old hella fast when you eat it all the time, but it shits on cup o noodles

11. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

sounds good..i fucking love noodles,ill check those out forsure when i go to the grocery store next time.

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

13. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

lol

14. Baron

Baron Moderator

Pot luck with some friends last night.
    View attachment 612802
    My good ass guac

View attachment 612803
    What went in the middle of the burgers (garlic, onion and colby cheese)

View attachment 612804
    End result of my guac burgers

What other people brought
    View attachment 612805
    View attachment 612806
    View attachment 612807
    View attachment 612808
    View attachment 612809
    View attachment 612810

Edit- Please disregaurd the quality of some of these photos, they were the only pictures I took of the food and the lighting was a bit off

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  15. Tony

Tony Elite Member

whats in the last one?? looks like peanuts and??

16. Baron

Baron Moderator

Beans, peanuts, chic peas, red and green peppers.

17. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

watermelon, rocket, roasted pine nuts, goats cheese, red onion, cherry tomatos with balsamic dressing surprisingly good was put off by watermelon ina salad but its actually good.

18. extinct

extinct Senior Member

curry crab and curry coconut milk with rice in a sandwich....

19. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

20. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

man have to try this i rarely eat mushrooms though