Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

post your Meals/recipes/snacks (flicks)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by plumbererer, Aug 1, 2011.

Share This Page

1. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

about to make a stir fry with red kidney beans, sweet peppers, white mushrooms, red onions, broccolli, jasmine rice and chunks of fried sweet potatoe. season the mushrooms, peppers, onions and broccolli in pesto and garlic while frying them on a low heat to season em while the kidney beans bake, rice boils and yam fries. ill flick the finished product.

2. GuyGuyer of Guyland

my cameras dead so you fools get no flicks.

im about to chop up an fry up some chicken breasts in a garlic butter sauce. serve em with white onions, sweet peppers, bell peppers cooked on a very low temperature with sea salt and black pepper, a dash of basil and oregano, keep it al dente. while i fry mushrooms in garlic and pestoe to a slight crisp and the broccolli till the gritty end shit is soft and juicy while the stems still crunchy. left over kidney beans baked up butter and all served on top of a combo of tabouli and brown rice.

and a teaspoon of soy sauce

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  3. GuyGuyer of Guyland

aiight yo, butternut squash soup. shits fucking dope. i made some tonight after thinking of it, word.

3 onions
    5 gloves of garlic
    2 butternut squash. take out the seeds and take off the skin
    1 potatoe
    1 carrot
    7 cups of vegetable [or chicken, vegetable is prefferential] stock

salt and pepper to your liking

cut all that shit up, throw it in a pot. boil it on 7 heat for 50 minutes to an hour. after that, mash the fuck outta the vegetables left so its a puree. and youre done. its dope. enjoy

throw parsley on top when you serve

proper soul food. its reletively sweet, healthy, and has a nice texture. a good soup on a cold night.

4. Baron

Baron Moderator

5. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yoo do this
    seperate the white and yolk
    and use the yolk scramble it add w/e for flavor and then dip w/e in that then dip in flour mixed with breadcrumbs
    fry that shit up homie.

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

View attachment 613184
    steak corn and mushrooms... all bbq'ed. Seasoned the steak w/ salt pepper & montreal steak seasoning... grilled mushrooms taste prime in the juice from the steak

Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  7. GuyGuyer of Guyland

use panko for breading. its light an fluffy an fries well

8. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

ahh that what it was i forgot the name, panko is the best for breading and frying
    get nice balance of panko and flour and you got nice even and crunchy crust.

9. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

oh so you were eating pickles. lol from that one pic I thought they were eggplant.

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

ai53.tinypic.com_2q8c7kl.jpg

cochinita tacos... mmmmmmm

11. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

ohhhhh OFFICIAL!!!! tony toneskiii

12. Baron

Baron Moderator

Pan seared pork chops marinated in lemon juice, oil, soy sauce, rosemary, mustard, garlic and a little more.
    Baked in the oven for 20 minutes.
    Pear and lemon slices on top.
    View attachment 613267

13. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

what you fake *****s think of the 12 course degustation i had for lunch the other day
    keep that peasant food at home where it belongs you jealous fakes

img160wk.jpg

14. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Hay infused ice cream?

15. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

when i saw the little shot glass come out with green fuckin granita on top and had the waiter explain the ice cream underneath was hay infused yeah, i was a bit worried

actually one of the best things on there, no joke
    the rest was as good but i have a thing for desserts

16. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

salmon fillet torta

[Broken External Image]:http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7888/img20110918201639.jpg

marinated the fillet(s) in vodka, 1 whole lime, cilantro, onions, cracked pepper corns, sea salt, and chili powder.
    dont read much into the cracked pepper or the sea salt, they sell them in grinders at costco.

cooked it up in a pan with easy olive oil, used whatever drippings werent cooked off and mixed it with hald a tsp of mayo. toasted my bun on the pan to catch more flavor. topped it off with shredded cabbage and more cilantro and onions.

17. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Sounds interesting Plumber..I'd try it.
    I had maccas for lunch today cause i wasn't in the mood to cook..haha

18. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

19. PETER

PETER Elite Member

also... turn your temp down or don't leave them in so long. those suckers where dark as hell. shouldn't take more than a few seconds to brown the batter on the outside and cook the pickle (not that it needs it) they are thin.

20. PETER

PETER Elite Member

grilled cheese delux: take a large pan melt a bunch of butter in it. Using a whole grain bread (the more whole grain the better, oats, almond chunks etc) toast two sides at once in the butter then flip to toast the other sides. place a slice of cheese on either side. then place pickle slices, tomato, and parmasian cheese on one side. Remove from pan and let it start to cool. Put a little mayo on there and some spicy mustard if you like then put it together and enjoy.