Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post Your Room.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shyd..., Feb 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

what the fuck?!?!?!?your a dousch bag dude shut up.and thats a flow pen and i used it the other day you dont know what your talking about.theres this thing called gravitiy that pulls the ink down from the top.

2. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

why am i a douche bag! it looked like a HTB, who the fuck buys a black flowpen anyways. and if you had a hard to buff youd know that when the ink is on the sides it takes wuite a while fo it to completely run down again

3. codeone

codeone Senior Member

HAHAHHAHAHA im not talkin about ur flow pen child....im talkin about HOW ur boards r skratched and fucked up that u suck at skating... :lol: :lol: BLINK 182 ROCK ON BRO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

also the gulf wax on ur top shelf.....that shit sucks balls

4. atxbomber666

first of all havoc i do have both a flowpen and a hard to buff,and the on ein the picture is a flow pen.flow pens rule i dont know what your talking about.and i wasnt calling you a dousch bag i was calling this stupid fuck code one.

so boardsliding and scraping the bottom of my board meens i suck?and breaking them off shit.are you kidding me??!?!?!fucking idiot.and gulf wax works fine.

5. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

hmmmm, i gotta find out where my board is. i left it at someones house......

6. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

You guys argue over the gayest things....

7. codeone

codeone Senior Member

u have no clue child....i said THE WAY YOUR BOARDS ARE SCRATCHED up i can tell just from that u suck....im not saying that scratching the bottom of ur board means u suck because it doesnt...if u were a real skater you would know what im talking about...

SALVOS right this is gay anyways..just put on ur blibk 182 cd on and everything will be fine

8. atxbomber666

dude,your a fucking poser,shut up and stop bitching and post your wallmart plastic decks.

9. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i have an OLD school plastic yellow deck i got for 5 bucks at a tag sale. fucking fast as hell and turns on a dime. tiny though

10. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

11. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

eww, you listen to ICP. what are you a fuckin juggalo? oh and nice silver coat btw.

12. codeone

codeone Senior Member

is that a hot broad behing that polo cologne??
    that cologne is pimp by the way

13. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

actually the hells pit tour was fucking sick esham fucking destroyed shit he pulled out the old school esham and blew it up, and what do you mean by eww dude? the psychopathic crew is the greatest. but i respect your opinion my man, ive seen some of violent J and shaggys graffti (guys from ICP) and it was fucking hella sick it was in detroit so dont hate :p

14. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

and i can tell in ATXs shit those boards were poser snapped because the tails are poser style and all low on the tailsand are snapped in the middle, usually when you got steez yo dont skate shitty ass deck and you snap like all of your deck or just the tails,BUT i can understand when you first started you put your shit up and those were your decks from the begining. i used to do that but once i got better shatterd them into a million peices and threw them over hte fence at the skate park and walk home pissad off. <_< lol

sry for 2 post

15. pane in prov

pane in prov Elite Member

16. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

the tails are poser style? what do you skate a deck for 3 weeks and get a new one? Thats fuckin dumb man, plus you heard of gravity? stress cracks? time? oh how stupid of me! i forgot boards only break in the tail or completely disinigrate into a billion peices when your a cool kid. YOUR A FUCKING MORON BOARDS FUCKING BEARK EVERYWHERE THEY DON'T EXPLODE OR BREAK AT THE TAIL! Haven't you watched anything about jason adams? in black out they showed him at his house, he kept every board he's had and tons of them were broke in the middle. are you better than jason adams? am i talking to mark gonzolas? ray barbee? gator? no i'm prolly talking to some little kid on allowance. you haven't even seen this kid skate man. when you got steez you don't skate shitty ass decks.....when your a rich bitch you skate new decks whenever mommy and daddy drive you to the skate shop. that shit makes me mad man you fuckin worry about how a person breaks there board and how long they fuckin skate there deck how old are you kid? I've been skating most my fuckin life and i'll keep my deck until its shit and i'll get a used deck from a friend and skate that till its shit. the last time i got a new anything was at a demo for free i buy cheap ass 15 buck sales shoes and i buy sales decks when i get 30 bucks and if you think i'm some poser cause my shits ratty or whatever then excuse me chad muska but i'm better than most kids so save the attitude.

17. codeone

codeone Senior Member

any real skater knows whats up. :ph34r:

Bullshittantrum FUCK YOU!

18. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

your fucking pathetic, 14 year olds call kids posers. real skaters don't worry where they're boards break and they skate for fun and don't worry about steez or any of that bullshit.

19. pane in prov

pane in prov Elite Member

fuck off and appriciate my room cus im a custy

20. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

yeah i listen to icp... dont hate
    they're dope.. and yeah... but its 2
    girls behind that bottle of cologne..

and that calogne is pimp... i wear it every day...
    i got that in the gift set...
    and the hells pit tour was fuckin awesome... front row!
    my hair smelled like faygo for a week...

and thanks that coats a south pole.. very comfy and warm.. :D

EDIT: and theres another pic of some girls
    right behind the icp tickets and altoids...