Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Public Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chocolate Icing, Aug 3, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Chocolate Icing

Chocolate Icing Senior Member

That dummy think is like what this kid at my school did. He got a bunch of fake blood and just put it all in his hair and down his face and just laid in the middle of the cement right by the tallest building in our school. He honestly looked dead so people started gathering around and it started getting to big so the principal came. Once he heard someone say oh shit it is Mr. ******, he just jumped up and yelled, "What the hell happened?!" and ran to class. It was amazing.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  2. drOping

drOping Senior Member

When i was younger, throwing snoballs at cars, paintballing cars. One time be and some buddys took the extra sod in the nieghborhood (replacing sod all over) and rolled it accross a main road, it was around like city election time, so we grabbbed all the signs and stuck them in the grass, cars were just screechin n shit tryin to avoid, Funny as fuck.

3. JustChillin

JustChillin Senior Member

changing the numbers on signs to make it look like a box of cigarettes cost $100 XD

I ride my bike down the side walk and when i come up behind some one i yell really loud and it scares the shit out of them

Walking into the 7/11 and dancing egyptian style to the arabian music yelling Alah!

My friends set this shit up to where as if he fell off his bike and his shoes are off and hes really hurt and when a car comes we all rush out into the street and take like 2 minutes seeing if hes okay and looking for his shoe.

classic firecracker in a toilet joke. take a shit put the fire cracker in and blow up the toilet and then flush toilet a few times and then leave the park. Havent done this but ive watched someone else do it

putting dog shit in peoples front lawns when they have a sign that says something about picking up dog shit.

Around the election time we would switch candidate signs from peoples yard. We would put a mcain sign in their yard and then take the obama and put it in the other persons.

4. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

lol man i thought todays youth was more destructive i feel like shit for some of the "public disturbances" I did back in my day after reading this thread. Seriously noones pissed of bridges roofs or into water ballons to throw at people. N o random acts of destruction, bucket paint in the parking lot breaking windsheilds... i could go on but i wont. lol

Now and days the only public disturbances I cuz are when i get kick outta a bar or thrown in the tank. oh well I may have to throw my dogs poop on someones lawn or hit rocks with a bat i guess. lol

5. blaje

blaje Senior Member

finding those weird glass balls in peoples yards that are full of sand to way them down and chuckin'em through windshields

6. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

me and my friend once recruited like 11 guys than we went to a bridge with really much traffic beneath and we pissed on all the cars during morning rush hour :p
    uhm and yeah going to working site's and just stealing stuff and breaking stuff

7. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

You're fuckin' cool dude!

We steal for sale signs. And then place them in yards, where the houses, clearly, are not for sale.

8. Darko

Darko Senior Member

petty theft, littering, loitering...the usual 'teenage stuff'

9. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

heh. i've done this.

10. Chocolate Icing

Chocolate Icing Senior Member

Whenever I am riding my bike down the sidewalk, there are always those cars that are trying to pull out from a parking lot and only look the direction they are trying to turn and don't look back the other way on the sidewalk. And they always pull out over the sidewalk blocking your path so I just run into the side of their car without slowing down and fall off my bike and pretend to get hurt. Then we yell and make a big fuss about it. If you really want to scare them stand in front of their car afterwards and pretend like you are taking down their license plate numbers then ask them for their name.

11. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

better yet, demand $100 or you'll go to the cops

12. Abor Rudest

Abor Rudest Senior Member

moi's (make out on introduction) usually happens when im drunk, success rate is suprisingly high on some nights. basicly, if you meet a girl, just try hooking up with her right after youve told eachother your names. its only a public disruption if the chick isnt for it, if not, youre getting some ass. win, win. also whenever im at a red light and someone is walking across the street i beep the horn about 7 times and yell like i know them and we're best friends.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  13. drumnbass

drumnbass Member

in the winter me and a couple friends went beside this road that has a median in the middle and the median goes for a few blocks without a open section in it. we made a huge like 4.5foot big snowball, seriously took all of us to keep rolling this thing, then we rolled it into the road at the very end of the road. it blocked the entire road and there was no way around it, so cars would come driving down, have to stop, and by the time they tried to start reversing all the way back they would hve like three more cars behind them trying to figure out wtf to do.

got some good laughs outta it.

14. blaje

blaje Senior Member

we always just stole traffic cones and would block off intersections, youd be surprised how many people fall for it

15. Darko

Darko Senior Member

i fuck around with chicks all the times, like i wolf whistle and when they loook over i make a motion with my hands like im stroking my cock and (suprisingly) like 3 out of 10 times they play along and spank themselves for me haha

16. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

When we have a substitute teacher, me and my friend totally pretend to be eachother the whole day.

17. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

haha last year my friend "came out" while we had a substitute english teacher. he faked crying softly and the guy asked him what the matter was and he goes "i just cant take it anymore! im gay!" the teacher was so fucking serious about it, telling him it was okay, that he accepted him, and this kid was spazzing out the whole period

18. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I did that to my neighbor. I took his sign and put it across the street and i see him go and get it. He was like WTF?

19. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

haha yes, me n my buddies do this all the time, it is hilarious

20. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

lol i thought i was teh only dumb fuck...we always used to do this and watch from the window and het minute someone moved them we would put them back. u can use anything from cones to garbage cans to teh police/city baricade things... its the funniest when people drive over curbs or when cops think its real and turn around