Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Streaking deals with the nib, not so much of the paint/ink. All that will do is thin down the paint/ink.

Push down on the nib till it's really juiced and ready to go.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  2. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

thanks.

well its 1:41 AM in toronto, and im about to go hit up a bridge, but inside of me i have this scared feeling but im still wanting to do it. Last time i bombed that place i did it with the same feeling but when i was walking home it was gone. should i go do it anyways?

3. SHER_WON_WTS

SHER_WON_WTS Senior Member

4. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

5. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

best of luck man

6. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

jesus. my fucking neighbourhood sucks dick.

i was doing it then all of a sudden i see some fucking black guy running towards me.

well atleast i did an outline, better then nothing.

7. SHER_WON_WTS

??? Coming at you, or jogging?

8. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

he was like literally running at me lol, he even swore at me but whatever. i'll deal with it, just as long i did an outline, it's better then nothing.

9. SHER_WON_WTS

thats true. but damn. at least you got away. i get cold when i see someone coming at me. i fly, a mile an minute.

10. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

this weekend me and a friend might go skateboarding in downtown atlanta and we both are into graffiti so should i bring my paint cus if we get caught for skateboarding would they be able to legaly search my bag and everything or would i be safer with just a marker or two

11. Ages24

Ages24 Senior Member

why would you get caught for skateboarding? is that illegal nowadays?
    And, they wont search your bag if youre getting caught for skateboarding, sice they only need the board to ARREST you muaaha >:D

12. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

well yeah wen we do it its ussaly in spots were we shouldnt and weve been in troubble by the cops before because some people on a segway tour of atlanta reported us haha

13. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

good idea i dont want to get busted for skateboarding and graffiti all in one day

14. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I could be wrong but I don't think having a marker on you is illegal. As long it's not like some massive mop then just say you were drawing with it and didn't put it back or some shit.

15. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

me ether but idk i guess ill jst have to find out i mean if the cop is write there talking to us im not gona throw it but if hes a ways away i might

16. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Atlanta sucks for skateboarding, but cops really don't give a fuck about that shit. They keep they're eyes on the crackheads/methheads that are usually packin'.

17. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

deffintly but we both suck alot like we can ollie and thats about it anyways so we deal with it one place we tried was the old coke world by the underground nice stairs weve only had a run in with the cops once though so yeah i see what you mean

18. MoistGarbageCan

MoistGarbageCan Senior Member

how about not bombing at all with your friend? cause'
    you be straight poo-poo mah *****'........
    hit the books for about a year, then go smash shit outside.

19. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

yeah i know i suck but it isnt gona stop me i got some better shit ill post tomaro but graffiti is just addicting too hard to stop once you start

20. MoistGarbageCan

MoistGarbageCan Senior Member

i feel you, i still get those frequent addiction flairs where i HAVE to smash shit, but idk.
    i'm just saying when i started i got laughed at cause i was mad trash, so try and cave-in for a bit to get your shit together, observe styles, talk to older heads and shit. so you won't get laughed at. also you'll save shit like that.
    you don't know how many times i had good paint, or markers that i wasted on some wack shit that i wish i had now.