Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

cool next time i get some money ill do it

2. MyManRoyGBiv!

MyManRoyGBiv! Senior Member

Yeah so, I just got hired to do my first commissioned work this weekend, when I went in and talked to the guy he was showing me where he wanted me to paint, and he mentioned something about how he was told that for some reason the paint already on the wall made spray painting difficult in the sense that the colors would be really feint and wouldn't stick well... anyone heard anything like this before? or if anyone knows what kind of wall paint would somehow hinder painting over it with a brand like ironlak? any help would be greatly appreciated....

3. markingz.

markingz. Banned

yeah man, some basic rules ive realized

one never paint one color over another thats still wet never
    once any paint is dry the best paint to paint over irnlak, montana or belton is rusto believe it or not idk why
    if spraypaint wont work on that wall i suggest you roller it first off then paint it

4. MyManRoyGBiv!

MyManRoyGBiv! Senior Member

haha bro I know how to paint a piece.. Ive done it before.

Im talking about the actual wall paint, Im being commisioned to paint inside, this question is about the actual house paint, thats on the wall he wants me to paint on.

5. markingz.

markingz. Banned

spraypaint goes on any thing however a fact is montana gold does not cover asw ell as montana hardcore, some with belon, i suggest ironlak rusto and american accents ahve best coverage

6. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

old or new sig? smaller of course

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f185_viseversa101_Vise_20stuff_20oldnew_aysha.jpg

7. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

redo it and make it look good, and make it a bit smaller, like half the size.

8. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

or u can go bite some shit like smokeitup

9. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

just get bucket paint and go over the shit before u do ur piece... itll save u a lot of cans since u wont haveta go over and over the shit... it might be anti-graffiti paint thats already up there... http://www.ecologicalcoatings.com/graffiti.html

10. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

ok seshitup and smokeitup you guys are starting to act like zen and thetoy. both you guys need to shut the fuck up and stop taking shots at each other ALL THE TIME. battle or shut the fuck up and ignore each other. if someone declines to battle then call them scared or whatever in ONE post and leave it at that.

11. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

kim not even gona bother most you guys know the deal, im done with this clown leaks is right.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2010
  12. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

i appreciate it sir.

13. yayo

yayo New Member

hey...

just bought my grog squeezer..
    all fine but the ink doenst drip in a nice line :mad: when it drips it just flows out and get real ugly...

maybe im doing something wrong or??

14. The Average Homeboy

The Average Homeboy Senior Member

you're likely squezzing to hard and doing lines to slow, also the surface depends on how it drips. Like metal will get you the best drips while would will make blob like shapes

15. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

16. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

are we talking like finished would or like raw would?

17. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

well since hes most likely on the streets i wood think he means finished would

18. The Average Homeboy

The Average Homeboy Senior Member

19. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

I don't understand why you wood say fuck, man.

20. essen

essen Member

hey just wondering, does anyone knows of a specific paint brand/color that matches or is really close to yellow traffic signs?