Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

hahahahaha you finaly made me laught nah ahahahah

2. nah!

nah! Banned

no i mean intermediate is when your not a toy but your decent!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

• lol.gif
      lol.gif
      File size:
      4.2 KB
      Views:
  3. extinct

extinct Senior Member

The next level up is every other writer... Then ye get fame through style or ups... How come tofe hasn't made any progress...

4. nah!

nah! Banned

I dont walk through doors, i pull them to one side then walk around them

5. Urbanosity Ltd.

Urbanosity Ltd. Member

yeah, but that doesn't leave an empty space there, the wall from where you pulled the door would fill it up.. wait, fuck it, if nah! wants to walk around the door, nah! fucking walks around the door

6. DaFugg

DaFugg Senior Member

This thread is full of usefull information. I personally walk through a doorway. "he who walks through a door" is david motherfucking copperfield or something.

7. nah!

nah! Banned

how would the wall fill it up???

8. manik00

manik00 Member

hey just wondering if any of you can help me, im looking to start mixing inks and was wondering what you would recommend, i have grog h2b(black) and grog full metal (chrome) just want something nice and smooth and that will give good drips when wanted

9. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I've never used Grog, but uhh if you have two grog inks, don't you think that you'll get the same result either way?

10. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

Hard to buff is ink. Full Metal is paint.

11. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

ive seen some tags that look almost like tar, look very smooth, one was on the ground and another ive seen was on a poll and looks less smooth. i was wondering what this stuff is?

12. sifer-

sifer- Member

whats the best can and cap combo for tagging

13. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

graffiti scene is non existent here except for one guy that started doing some tag here recently, so i got no reference point or personal contact except what i see online and when i travel out of the country. Which leads me to my question, I've had my username as a real life nickname for years given to me by some friends, would that be to long of a name to start practicing tagging and throws?
    everything on paper off course until i get decent hang of it.

also does my usual drawing style lend itself to graffiti translations or not? http://darkness-intwines.deviantart.com/gallery/

14. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

if its a long time nickname that people would recognize you as, you probably shouldnt write it

15. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

i wouldnt say i'd be recognized with it its more of an inner circle of friends that gave it to me and know it.

16. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

Unless your friends are gonna snitch on you it's fine.

17. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

nah wouldnt happen plus people that know me by that name don't live here anymore, plus graff culture is pretty much nonexistent here except for 1 guy whose tags ive seen here and there and 2 pieces. and about a year ago someone put up the obey andre the giant face everywhere. im pretty sure there isn't even a law against it unless i deface some monument

18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

where do you live Mc Satan? remember that a tiny spark is all it takes to start a wild forest fire...
    the graffiti scene over here was the same as yours only a few years ago, it's slowly starting to pick up with time.

and to the guy asking, the best can/cap combo in my opinion is any high pressure can (mtn hardcore for example) + a level 5 golden fat cap

19. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

aruba, ppl here go surfing or diving not graffiti :p

20. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

then it's your responsability to start the fire