Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

that's unfair phat. this is for toy questions. that is a toy question.... if you want a real question: why is rib banned now. I dont post for one day and then reacher is gone. what is this.

2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

he'll be back in 3 days. he's banned because he posted an embedded video in the chat thread, when he's the ONE person that knows best, herbn posted another one after him, and mn nice warned them. herbn edited his post. ribcage chose to ignore. too bad.

3. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

but why is there then a button to insert video?

4. xflare

xflare Member

can someone post a tutorial on how to do throwup style letters ( in my blackbook) and bubble letters cos i need help developing a throwup style

5. ribcage

ribcage Banned

no. you want to develop style, then instead of sitting at your computer, start fuckin drawing.

6. Lemur

Lemur Member

what does it mean when someone has 1/2 next to their name like COPE2

&

how come people torch their paintings on walls and shit thats on concrete after they finish?

7. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

@Lemur
    your first question: 1 means they're the only one or the first with that name... 2 means they're the second, 3 means they're the third etc... some have 2 or 3 digit numbers after their names, mostly like the oldschoolers from new york, those were the numbers on which street they were from.. sometimes numbers have no meaning at all, or other times someone might add a number before or after their name for personal reasons... I dunno like for example their age when they started, or their favorite number or whatever. it all depends

your second question: I didnt get it. maybe someone else would answer you if they did

@ampt
    you can use 70%, but 90% is definitely much better... you might not get it right with the 70% alcohol if you don't know how to work it

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  8. ribcage

ribcage Banned

If you have 70%, put it in a pot and heat it up to 100 degrees for 4-8 minutes give or take.Most of the water will evaporate leaving you with a higher percentage of alcohol. Dont exceed 104 degrees Farenheight tho... Idk what the boiling point of the 70% alcohol is but I know its above 104. If you make the alcohol boil its likely to burn your house down.

9. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

roflmao. thank you for proving that an advice thread run by you is the very worst mistake anyone could approve hahaha

on a serious note, kids, do NOT heat alcohol up. you will burn your house down... do not try this at home, or anyone else's home either.
    save yourself and your family, pay an extra buck fifty for better alcohol

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^coming from someone who must not be very well educated on the matter. Hot alcohol does not = fire. despite what you may have heard. If you follow those simple directions, and wait for the alcohol to cool before moving it to somewhere else then theres no chance for injury. Take a fuckin chemistry class

And Uncle Ribcage's Free Advice thread, is the best idea for a thread, EVER! I know everything bro, therefor Im a perfect candidate to have an advice thread. For example, I know that you sleep in a little ball while gettng spooned by a fatter and hairier man named bubba. SO my advice to you would be to tell dude to kick rocks, or buy a new matress or something. Cause cmon dude, bein gay and fat is okay, but that doesnt mean you have to throw all standards out the window, just gain some confidence dude.

11. BurlyCookie

BurlyCookie New Member

One thing I've never been able to get right is highlights in my blackbook pieces. I use a white paint marker over an ink marker and it just turns out to be super weak and transparent.

How do you get that nice opaque highlight in your pieces? Do you have a certain white paint marker you prefer?

12. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

some people use wite out markers

13. Shroomsh

Shroomsh Senior Member

No way, alcohol plus an open flame could never = fire. I mean who the fuck would think that, cept for the people who invented the molotov cockail, and all the cunts that have used them. And the ni99as that use ethanol for fuel in their cars..

Oh and whiteout/liquid paper works very well fpor highlights and shit. But if you wanted something high quality, best bet would be a molotow hs 127 marker, they work great on the skin of a female body also :D

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  14. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Okay, read my post. in what part did I say pour alcohol onto an open flame? If your not clumbsy, and not a retard, you should be able to heat up alcohol in a fuckin pot, let it cool, and then put it back in the container or wherever else you want it, without burning your self or anyone else. If you cant do that, and your not under the age of 8, then your a fuckin retard

15. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

whether its doable or not. it's not safe to fuck with fire... alcohol is flammable man, just pay a fucking buck fifty seriously.
    now can we please keep it moving? the question's been answered.

16. ribcage

ribcage Banned

lmao your not fucking with fire tho! Its a stove for gods sake

17. Riot!!

Riot!! New Member

Does anyone write Rift?

18. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

19. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

almost every name is taken.. don't know any legends though under RIFT so I guess you're okay.

20. Skeng

Skeng Member

Whats the best type of paint to use when using a roller?