Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Mr. November

Mr. November Senior Member

I used some of my white paint that I got from Micheal's on a brick wall, and it was totally transparent, you could faintly see the white lines at all.

Is this typical for brick walls? Or is it just my paint. Because on the paint it says it is "Floral Spray". The white paint worked perfectly on a different wall.

2. ribcage

ribcage Banned

uuuuhhhh not typical for most brick walls... it must have been real fuckin dirty

3. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

havent picked up a can in a while how are the new valve systems for rusto for goin out stock tippin ?

4. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Yo those cans from Michaels are shit! Don't even fuck with em. Just pick up normal rusto from walmart

New rusto isn't too bad, but still annoying. Gives a skinny-medium spray. I'm probably gonna get a sack of NY fats and do the process to make them fit on the male stem.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  5. ribcage

ribcage Banned

theyre better than the old. Stocks actually get light weight good coverage, as far as a stock goes anyway. Id sex change a few fats for outlines but thats just me, I cant stand thin lines

6. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Brick isn't a solid surface, like metal. It's a bit like wooden fence: it'll just eat it up if you put paint on without primering it.

7. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

cap sex change tutorial please

8. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

look up ****art sekt cap adapter 1.00 will last u for months

9. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

I know about that shit... I'm talking about the actual homemade procedure

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

take cap, cut the stem off where it meets the actual cap. Take a 1/8 drill bit, or an exacto knife, or anything thats able to shave down the plastic, and make the remaining part of the stem wide enough to put on male valve. /shave down the plastic and try it on, if it doesnt fit snugly, then shave more down. Dont go too far, definetly dont go past the hole. And make sure to clear any plastic before putting on can

11. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Please explain to a complete fuck up (Me) how to blend 2 colors with prisma markers. I can't cleanly do it... I think I'm doing it wrong too though.

12. Fury

Fury Elite Member

How do you take the top off of a unipaint (or basically any paint) marker to refill with your own shit?

13. ribcage

ribcage Banned

pliers, if it doesnt have a detachable top, take a hack saw and saw it off, then refill and fashion new nib.

@syn start with the lighter color, lay it down where ever you want the blend to be. make sure you make all the pen strokes the same way, for now lets just say from left to right. ONLY DO ONE COAT. then take your darker color, and go the opposite direction right to left, doing only one coat. Then take your lighter color and really saturate the paper where you want the blend to be. Then when your done, right in bold letters and all caps " MASTER RIBCAGE KNOWS EVERYTHING" and thats how you blend with prismas. the last part being the most important

14. spiltink

spiltink Banned

you cant open unipaint markers but the oil based paint ones are niice!!

~~

ok so i mixed nerodinferno RED with woodstain red and put it in a marker and straight away it goes like this...
    [Broken External Image]:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13341191/a/100_2553.JPG

help?

15. ribcage

ribcage Banned

your an idiot. how much did you put in?

16. Jeffrey Inpho Daniel

Jeffrey Inpho Daniel Member

17. spiltink

spiltink Banned

umm i think i put more than the nero

i thought may be put a little bit in but it what was i thinkagain

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

o gawd. its bad for u. theres no turning back, dump that batch pr pour it on ur cat

19. spiltink

spiltink Banned

there is nothing i can mix with it?

i saw a recipe around that said a mix like 1/3 wood dye and 2 / 3 white spirit

my cat is too scarred away from last time i put poured ink on it

is wood dye a additive for paint aswell??

20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

wood stain is more of a thinner, and will only mix with other oil based liquids if its at the right ratio, if not it will seperate.