Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Racism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mtown, Sep 19, 2008.

Share This Page

1. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

wow. i wish i could sig what you just wrote.

you're not gonna give anyone bruises on the internet.

2. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

I love how white people always say the same goddamn thing, but ya' know what, you can't fucking talk because you didn't grow up in their situation.

Firstly, I'm not black, white, mexican, asian, whatever the fuck, I'm just a motherfucker, YOUR mother...

But to the point, slavery wasn't THAT long ago, and once it ended, they still had to fight for equality and shit, they weren't allowed to go to good schools and shit. They had to start at the bottom and its hard for them to get jobs because of racist fucks.

So this is why a large majority of black people grow up in poverty, the 'poorness' is passed down from generation to generation.

They are raised in an environment- and this is important because we are all products of our environment- they are raised in an environment that promotes violence, and crime. All they know, is they are poor, they are not well liked, and "fuck it".

When you are born into a certain life, its all you know. Your daddy a crack dealer? You probably gonna grow up 'round that shit and become a crack dealer yourself because that is the life you know.

They also do not often come from educated families such as white people, and the whole "no daddy" thing is a pretty valid excuse NO MATTER WHAT THE RACE because obviously your parental situation affects you vastly.

And hey, the most important point- a lot of black people who grew up doin' crime, especially the smart ones, usually look back and wish they didn't HAVE to take that path in order to come up.

Look at Big-L, a talented MC. Listen to "street struck" and you will notice how he came up and why he, and other people in that situation do what they do.

But hey, have you ever come up in a neighborhood that was gang infested? If you've ever seen anything on gangs, they usually don't see it as gangs but rather family and protection. Its the same thing as police, police roll deep so they can feel safe. Black kids in ghetto neighborhoods steal things to support themselves and join gangs so they don't get robbed walking through the neighborhood they LIVE in.

But hey, I realize this was a waste to type up because its probably not gonna change anyones mind or anything, honestly I just come to bombing science mostly to laugh at all the ridiculous posts and because I have no life.

Yeah I'm motherfucking bored and my download is taking forever...

3. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Ewwwwwwww, your cock was rubbing with another guy's cock, you fucking faggè.

4. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

that was one of the most educated things i've heard on here thus far, and don't got hinking you won't change peoples' minds.. doesn't mean i think it's correct, but at least you have a couple valid points. however, you think that just because you don't have a father you're automatically going to go and beat your wife? or rob a liquor store? that's bullshit. no, i wasn't "raised" in a hood where there were people just posted on corners chillin' and shit, but i went to school for quite some time in a neighborhood like that, spent plenty of time.

what i'm saying is they had about 50 or 60 years to move out of their ghettos. and i've seen some sixty year old black grandmothers, so that gives time for a couple generations to get their shit together. besides, people say that they're being raised by their families when they want to, and other times they try to take the blame off their families and blame society. you know? it's either one or the other. society can easily teach a kid that you don't have to commit crimes to survive, and if you lay low and mind your business you won't get robbed and shit like that. racist fucks are responsible for blacks not getting jobs? give me a fucking break. and that's why i need to score higher on an entry test to any job i apply for? they give blacks more oppurtunity than us, and "all i know" is that i'm trying to make a living just like them.

5. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

The way the "no dad" theory works is that there is no "authority" figure.

I always thought, "Hey, if I fuck up bad enough my dad will beat my ass" I've never been beaten (learn to run when your young!) but I have never stepped too far out the lines, its just that I knew I wouldn't be able to go out and get away with certain things simply because there was always the physical intimidation.

Kind of like how the only way a cop is going to stop you before/after a crime, is by physically apprehending you.

and 50 to 60 years isn't a very long time for things to evolve, look how slow society is evolving. There is lots of things wrong with society today that could EASILY be fixed. I mean, we do have cars that can get 100mpg with modifications, everyone just says "oh they look gay and have no power" instead of actually manufacturing one that looks normal, because for the most part it is out of the average person's hands.

Society tends to raise kids nowadays also, I was more raised by society than anything. Neither of my parents encourage thievery, and have made a point to teach me since a young age that it is wrong. However, I feel that I have had A LOT stolen from me, so I don't really feel bad about stealing from a store. I highly encourage MORAL-BASED thievery because I think america is the land of thieves, we stole the land...we steal all the time, just disguise it and call it something else.

With colored people, its kinda like "hey, they expect us to be this way...so I guess there is no real avoiding it since I need to make money or I'll die"

Its the attitude towards certain people that encourages bad behavior, I know that's why I'm a piece of shit, its been encouraged.

I actually think psychopaths are some pretty amazing people until they turn bad, they're usually a lot smarter and once they see all the corruption in society, it corrupts them. Most actors and famous people are probably psychopaths, if they don't end up in prison they are usually highly successful, its whether or not society is going to encourage them to be successful in a positive way, or become a serial killer because they had a bad child hood that is the real issue.

6. LASE

LASE Member

racism is pretty funny unless you take it serious. i just like saying the (dare i say it?) "N" word.

7. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

exactly

8. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

haha thats funny^. but racism isnt cool unless its in some joke format and its not told to the person of that race that the joke is about.

9. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

no, i make rascist jokes with my black and asian friends...
    they all laught then make fun of me for being irish...

but london isnt nearly rascist and seperated as the us

10. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

my type is in red

and yes some of your points are valid

11. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

HAHAHA sigg'ed

12. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

its not about race, ghettos happen when alot of poor folks live together with shitty educations, the same bull shit happens all over london,
    in my area its mostly irish kids robbin houses
    but 3 miniutes down the road its black kids doing it, half hour down the street its sumalions

btw in poor areas alot of the time the education system is fucked up

13. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

The holocaust was not slavery, it was an attempt at genocide, and it happened in another country.

But I'd like to also point out, africans enslaved each other, it was a little different than the slavery over in america though, not as harsh.

I didn't compare a rapper to an entire race, I said "people who came up in the same SITUATION"

Yeah, there's of kids of all races without dads...you think they turn out any different no matter the race? There's all kinds of races in prison. Its just more prevalent in the black community sometimes.

Yeah, they usually don't see school as very valuable because a lot of times they go to shitty schools, and honestly most these kids don't want to wait till they graduate high school so they can not afford to go to college, why? Because they are more worried about NOT DYING BEFORE THEY ARE 18.

I guess my main point is, race is mostly irrelevant, its the situation people come up in. More poverty stricken areas are generally areas with higher crime, for a reason. Really doesn't matter if its a black ghetto, white ghetto, asian, etc.

It just happens to be that certain races are more affected by it.

Oh, and its not that easy to get a job...especially if you have to deal with racist employers, which whether or not you admit it then some employers will take that into account and simply say "your not skilled for this job" as opposed to "your black, so go work at mcdonalds or some shit..."

As far as I'm concerned, we're all humans, fuck race, we're all assholes anyway.

14. emel

emel Senior Member

rasism is bad

mmmkkkayy

15. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

i cant speak for america but over here in london employers/busines wanna hire/help as many ethnic groups as possible, kind off over compenating if you will...im broke as fuck and need to rent housing but its almost impossible for me to ge a flat cuss they fast tracks

blacks
    asians
    woman
    gays
    handicaped
    any other minority

im a white straight healthy male so im atthe bottom of the list

as for racial profiling by police, its bollocks.
    u dumb fucks are getting searched cuss of the way u dress,
    i get stoped and searched atleast once every 2 weeks for the way i dress and the area i live...i fit the description of a bunch of theives

16. emel

emel Senior Member

as for racial profiling by police, its bollocks.
    u dumb fucks are getting searched cuss of the way u dress,
    i get stoped and searched atleast once every 2 weeks for the way i dress and the area i live...i fit the description of a bunch of theives[/quote]

your an idiot, getting searched at least once every 2 weeks... damn son you go hard!!!

i would say that the main cause for "u dumb fucks" getting searched is because of the color of skin although clothing may be a MINOR part of this

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  17. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Yeah that reverse-racism is in america too, some places are required to have a certain percent of black employees even if they are not qualified.

Are you seriously suggesting there are not racist police?

How do you fit the description for a BUNCH of thieves? Are you more than one person?

18. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

no if u go round dressed like this
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.leaplinx.com/images/gangs front cover.JPG
    ofcourse the police are gunna search you

there hardly gunna hassle this guy
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.aligned-results.com/Distinguished_black_businessman.jpg

btw i wasnt braging about getting searched,
    its not cool cuss im not doing anything wrong,
    it just happens cuss i live in a high crime area and the police stop anyone dodgey looking

but then i did say im only talking for london not your rascist backweds segreagated country

19. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

theres a bunch of induviduals going around stealing, and aparently i fit the profile.... a white guy in baggy cloths

omg raceist pigs hate all irish people cuss they searched me

ofcourse theres racsist cops, but not to the extent people make out, just like most of them arent cunts and are just doing there job

20. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

Hobbes...
    high crime is found more in low education areas than poverty stricken areas. sometimes the two go hand in hand, but if you cant get a job because you are uneducated you will probably become poor. there are only so many job positions at the local mickey-d's.
    im not racist at all. in fact i dispise people who use words to defame people only because of their race, sex, or sexual preference. i have stuck people in the face for using the nword, in fact.