Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Randomism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ares, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. SPRUNGJITSU

SPRUNGJITSU Moderator

Yo how do i become a moderator. I cant stand the fake, scam, illegal selling fake id shit posts on this site i want to remove them. EITHER DO IT YOURSELF ADMINS OR MAKE SOME MORE ADMINS PLS

2. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Any of the old heads still around? Been a MINUTE..

3. EBA

EBA Elite Member

Yeah... just FYI, thanks to BS being flooded with spammers, I started a new forum.

https://forum.bangyard.com/

It is invite-only, to prevent exactly the spam problem that ruined this place.

Please send me a DM with a valid e-mail address so I can send you an invite.

https://forum.bombingscience.com/conversations/add Put "EBA" in the "Participants" field.

Once you are approved, you can send invites to other people. I hope to see this grow into the community BS used to be.

4. Bon

Bon New Member

Rare graffiti photos one of the best Polish Crew in ‘90s

5. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

There is a moderator application thread that was recently posted.

6. Bon

Bon New Member

Hi Guys!

Check out 74 pages of styles in Graffiti Magazine "Brain Damage" from the '90s.

No sugar just 100% passion on the walls, trains, and of course BOMBING! All in real VHS Quality. Enjoy!

7. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

I do not speak an end game? I have no waivers to offer? Should it mean that I continue to speak up? My heart is watching and I know this well. Do the sleepless continue to make my dreams ok? Does the insistency make these movements from a grey zone. I can't accept how this carries over but I will make sure it does. Whoever means so much to this woe? Whoever is listening to my heart? I wouldn't spend my worth on him? I wouldn't speak his name? Which cold shoulder has bit into my own? Which emptiness continues to gather? I won't be moving out without a helping hand. I see clearly how each particle is forming around me and I see this truth that has been written. Where does the time go? Does it need to spell out my name? Should it be set upon Glory? I don't understand how I'm listening but I am. I'm listening to the ears that will hear me. I'm asking them to explain why. I'm constantly affected and I won't let it go. Tomorrow is a messenger that carries my oath. Today is a sunken epitome and I will be speaking towards him. Wherever I send this, I know it will ask these questions. I know it will explain them away and I know that no one else but you will see the constant clarity that I reside in.

Wherever this may lead, I will be walking towards it. However others will stare, I'll be making this known. If nothing else, I would speak of this woe. It happens to have a shape that nothing else has had every before. It happens to collide with my own. I can't seem to peel away these layers without him here. I don't accept that I can do this on my own. I need to speak freely here. Where am I going to go now? Am I such a farce that no one has ever heard me speak? Am I so lonely that nothing could change? I wouldn't write this without a certainty. These words are making me feel something again. I'm listening intently and I want show others how. Please. I have nothing to lose, I am a shipstern bluff, I will not be heard here. You can mean this truth with your all, but my heart is going off a loaded cusp. It shys away from the Greatest Known and I can't explain why. Is it cold enough yet? Should I spend another timeline so I can feel the gold? That monstrous continuum that I hold so dearly. Remember that I have no cost, nothing to consider. I'm a force to reconcile with. I need to hear from you again. Don't smile me away. Ask to be heard. Now I will leave these pages, but I do not wish to.

8. caste

caste New Member

I speak again. I don't assume. I have no cost. I will be heard. How do I consider these words when no one else has even begun to consider me? How should I speak this truth upon these ears? I don't even begin to accept how things are changing but I will motion this with a fly swatter. I expect nothing less. It's ok to grieve, it's ok to feel. I don't have to write myself with a continuation. I am listening. I am sown. No one else speaks so highly of me. None but you. Please, allow me to insist. I do not expect others to assume that the empire is falling. But I see it now. I see it true. How else should I exist? No on cares? I do not, but I have the taste of doom written upon me now. I will exceed. Nothing will stop me. Remind me if I have never chosen to speak over you. Remind me if I would only ever ask for your path to be straightened. Again, remind how I weep. Ask if I'm ok. I don't expect anything to change my heart and I will be marching. Continue, I have these woes. I speak them without. I do not write this without understanding. I mention my name, I have it here. Does it sound right? I can only express this distaste upon the cost of my own. I do not carry a weight? I speak without blame. My heart is a rock and it will be seen soon.

9. caste

caste New Member

How simple minded can I be? How easily I could rewrite a history just to ensure the safety of those who can. How simple I must be. You can rely upon this and I will also. Nothing is going to shape my heart without the expression of utmost pride. Seemingly amiss? Touch the stone. Reasonable? Play my flute. I don't have to exceed my bandwidth to know how this is playing out in your ears. I hear a resound. I hear it so. Why am I going to ask you to be kind? Why am I nothing without my hearth. Remember these words and move forward. I have every opportunity to exceed here. My heart is an oath upon Glory and it speaks without blame. I do not need to explain how I can see this night sky. I would only capture its heart. Please, do not accept the understated tone. Move it away. I will placate here. I will assure. Nothing will change. Move forwards as I will be also.

10. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

You got mod status so why not delete some of the bullshit above this comment..