Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rap Advice and Critiques

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brainlord, Jan 21, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Whatever makes you happy kid, I'm done arguing with you ignorant fucks.
    Listen to some Metallica, Dream Theater anything.
    :)

2. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

Go try to to unconform somewhere else

3. JudgeWizely

JudgeWizely Senior Member

wanker

dude suck a dick with those fucked up pictures fucking sad cunt

4. Cesk

Cesk Banned

@Judge he's probably some fag that came from the 4rtprimo forums and thinks we'll be offended by the pics, no worries.

5. ThatCommieBastard

ThatCommieBastard Banned

You an ignorant shit. Hip-Hop consists of 4 main elements: beatboxing, mcing,b-boying,djing, and GRAFFITI WRITING. Get a fucking clue.

6. ThatCommieBastard

ThatCommieBastard Banned

7. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Funny thing is you all try to argue that hip hop and rap are different yet you still havent been able to defend why your music is good.

8. RekoFromGeico

RekoFromGeico Senior Member

all of you need to shut the fuck up, rappers and hiphop heads listen to all kinda music. 70% of rap songs were inspired by metal,rock etc.

9. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

just figured id point out that you said hiphop has 4 main elements.. and you listed 5.

10. ThatCommieBastard

ThatCommieBastard Banned

My bad, smartass

11. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Yeah.
    Theres only 3 music genres I like metal,post-hardcore,electronica and acoustic just 3
    HAHAHAHAH IM LAUGHING AT YOUR MISTAKE :)
    bitch.

12. ThatCommieBastard

ThatCommieBastard Banned

Because it is done with rhyme, which takes skill. You have to be able to flow, create good rhymes, make sure it makes sense. You have to have a good vocab and be able to rap for a while without breathing. Your faggot musicians drag their one line out for 3 minutes. Oh, yeah, real talented.

13. Cesk

Cesk Banned

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=LpocrqvP2Yg your musicians

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=CFtDnRt0zTQ my musicians who can actually play an instrument and can yell for about 5 minutes.
    Bitch.

14. ThatCommieBastard

ThatCommieBastard Banned

Yeah, your musicians just scream. That is just for show, it has nothing to do with music. You just roved my point for me, dumbass. And Soulja Boy is not hip-hop. Nice try though you fucking snake cunt wannabe. Go the fuck home and cut yourself to maggot twat or alien vagina cunt killers or whatever the fuck you listen to.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  15. RekoFromGeico

RekoFromGeico Senior Member

All of you faggot ass 13 yr olds who think "omgz hes bashin on teh hiphops and teh rappz0rz", shut the fuck up. Flame me idc, hiphop and rap is fucking inspired by alot of other music, so take the dick thats puncturing your brain out of your mouth and learn about music before you try to defend shit you dont know anything about, and if u think im a metal head, no, i listen to fucking rap and hip hop. Fucking dumbshits.

16. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

I thought you were leaving? Please go back to borrowing your sister's pants and get out of here

17. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Yeah your musicians just.... talk in a non understandable voice, which also has very little to do with music. I didn't prove anything for you dipshit, you just helped dig your own whole deeper. "Fucking snake cunt wannabe" wait what? what's next dumbass calling me gaylord and saying you fucked my mother? LOL

+1 Respect to you.

18. ThatCommieBastard

ThatCommieBastard Banned

19. ThatCommieBastard

ThatCommieBastard Banned

What about all the metalheads that are like "fuck those baggy pant rapper wannabe gangster bitches" and act like they're hard cause they listen to 40 year olds with long hair screaming "KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL THEEEEEEEEEM!!!!"

20. Small Time Crook

Small Time Crook Senior Member

As a neutral party I would like to state, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. But you wouldn't go around sharing your asshole would you?

Rhyming is a beautiful art form, especially when done with a broad vocabulary, to be able to compound bar upon bar of wordplay takes a sharp mind, and to be able to perform this impromptu is even more of a display of this talent.

"Dragging out a line for three minutes" i.e., singing and screaming is also a goddamn incredible thing to be able to do. You have to know what you're doing or you will both sound like shit and possibly hurt yourself, crippling any shot of getting good fast or getting good period.

Both are talents both worthy of praise and admiration.

We cool? We cool. Play nice. Don't hate, appreciate.

Now, play nice kids, don't hate, appreciate.