Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Respirator Mask ?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Ghost2.0, May 31, 2011.

Share This Page

1. tophaa

tophaa Banned

I've actually been bombing almost everyday for the past week with my crew, we wear bandana's all the time. However, a friend and I have been coughing quite a bit. Basically, whenever we take deep breaths, our throats get irritated and make us cough. We don't think that this is from excessive smoking, but bombing, has this happened to any of you guys?

2. cautionflamable

cautionflamable Member

masks are essential, if you dont want diseases later on...the stuff kills brain cells too and you lose focus while bombing

3. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

bandana's only filter out the particles not the fumes which is the stuff that kills brain cells

4. Fang

Fang Senior Member

Fumes don't kill as many cells as your middle school health class wants you to believe. I used to huff alot (7-8 times a day) and I'm completely f- SQUIRREL!

5. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

6. JBrickie

JBrickie Member

Have you heard about totobobo mask. I heard that one when I about to look for respirator mask for my son. And it's quite interesting. But I never had it yet.

7. ッℤëкℯ

ッℤëкℯ Member

I was doing a pretty nice size piece and didn't have anything over my face and it was pretty windy that day too and man when I was taking a shower I started trying to clear my nose as in making a loogie cause it was all clogged up lol but foreal I spit up so much black shit from all the paint I was using but I would recommend using a bandana or some kind of mask or respirator cause that shit sucks haulking all that crap up.

8. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

I haven't used a mask yet but i'm not gonna paint anymore until I do. I blew my nose last night & there was so much black in it then I coughed & there was chrome in it. I also have trouble breathing from the painting for a couple days. definetley need a mask

9. unamuzed

unamuzed Member

10. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

idk how well bandanas work cuz it's not the paint particles that really affect u it's the solvents & those aren't blocked out by a bandana more than likely.

11. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

3m is the best mask ive seen, but if your doing pieces in a non private place like on an average wall or something then you might not wanna wear a mask it would make your chances of getting caught way easier. but if your doing it on trains or like trespassing and doing it then yeah def wear a mask. i only wear a mask when im doing pieces in a semi closed area where i know if i walk away i wont get stopped 3 blocks down by the cops.

12. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

use a bandanna when bombing

A respirator when piecing