Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rival Crews

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by THANKful AKIH, Aug 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

yeah in my practice spot, some kids came up on me n my boy, and just ragged everything..with pilots..i was like..are you kidding me?
    and i didnt wanna start any beef cuz its just a practice spot, n theyre toys anyway, so i just left it alone, and kept doin my thing, then they came bakc and ragg again, im like wtf? so we go all out on them, like FUCK CHAOS and FUCK SIK and FUCK LOST, and they never came back haha

2. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

hahahahaha. my ass.
    MR. BIG BAD ASS ON THE COMPUTER LANE u was all on my nuts asking everyday WHATS IT TAKE TO GET IN GCS, HOW DO I GET IN GCS, WHEN U GONNA DROP ME IN GCS, SO R U GONNA DROP ME IN GCS.

shut the fuck up u lil punk ass bitch. u come to paint at a legal spot and bring ur daddy. and he was by ur side the whole fuckin time. stop tryna be bad ass. u cant even look at meka at scool. u come up with like 10 different names and say that thats ur crew. FUCK LANE. all u do is bite. u aint shit.
    oh yeah. thanks for the new book. haha
    go cry about it some more.
    AWWWW AMUIN STOLE MY BLACK BOOK. CAN U GET IT BACK FROM HIM. haha
    go tell on me u lil kid.

3. [phenom5]

[phenom5] Senior Member

Those faggets went over me too with their bullshit ass sloppy tags, I never do anything back though just cuz beef with toys is soo gay, I wouldn't even lower myself to give them something to think their cool about.
    The only thing you do when you cross out a toy is fuel the fire, they think they're badass now cuz they got recognised by a good writer and they're "at war" with them. Just ignore that shit like the A.D.D kid in class.

4. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

heh I'm not going over shit until someone wants to start shit with ME... then it's on...

5. Phantazm

Phantazm Senior Member

God damn, I thought I'd never see the day when people sit around on their comps bragging about all the beef that they've had. Shit, graff since day one has been a temporary art in the way that it always gets buffed or scratched by little chicken shits. Keep graffiin' y'all and don't let the beef get to you trust me, it ain't worth simmering over, you'll just screw up on your next piece. Yeah there are bitches out there that scratch everything in sight but if you keep goin and don't bow down to their shit chances are they'll be begging on your knees to join ya. :cool:

6. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

7. CorrereLaCitta

CorrereLaCitta Senior Member

Have any of you guys had the problem of a crew having then same letters as yours? For example you start up a crew called NKC then you start it up and when you go to another side of town you see it up there only you know it wasn’t you or any of your people. Shits happened to me twice. What would you guys do about it?

8. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

just add another fucking letter.

9. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

Yeah good call on that. Avoid it if ya can and just keep Practicing. If you asked me this question 6 months ago, shit i would have talked about all the beefs i had and so on. But now that there over i am thinking about how Stupid they were.

10. NEGROSWITHKNIVES

NEGROSWITHKNIVES Senior Member

we had this one practice spot in the middle of a forest once, then these gang members kept coming back and dissing our shit so we into my homeboy's basement and took some of his dads grenades back from when he was in the vietnam war and blew up the wall.

muthafucka's never came back

11. ironcrack

ironcrack Senior Member

this made me lol. i know where.... hahaha Lost

12. jiveONE

jiveONE Senior Member

maybe you shouldn't take it so seriously..i mean if you look up to them that means that they're good right? Try to look t it as competition instead of an insult..:)

13. SovOne

SovOne New Member

i just recently found out some dumb asshole decided to grab a can of paint and wrtie "Rednecks rule" on a bunch of shit one of which happened to be one of my throwies soo ima be taking care of that soon, can't be having that shit there :mad:

14. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

yeah why did ya have to bring this thread back ?