Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Runci Vs. Stones One

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by koper, Apr 25, 2006.

Share This Page

?

who takes it?

1. Runci

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Stones One

100.0%
  1. toxus

toxus Elite Member

thats a name i havent heard in a long time.

I liked runci's...

2. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

Wait a minute, IS STONES CAR2N!?!? Come to think of it i see alottttttttttttt of similiaritys.

3. Tanner

Tanner Senior Member

stone close though

4. runci

runci Elite Member

was car2n from canada??

if so then i thnk stones is

5. Jamal Ahmed al Fadl

Jamal Ahmed al Fadl Member

dude....you had a load of random/ugly bullshit floating around your letters and have for ages, drop the circles they look stupid...plus your letters sucked on this. you deserved to loose regardless on who spend longer on their sketch, the bottom line is yours sucked

it's about time amet lost a battle, maybe he'll actually try a bit harder instead of doing sketch after sketch of boring, sloppy, pieces with shit overcomplicated letters. the only reason he's doing shit sketches is cause every time he posts one of those lame "pen freestyles" every fag who's idol is cope2 all reply with "OMG DOPE AMET LOL"

you can dismiss this amet but you know im right, your shit is getting worse

6. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

hard choice... they both look good i didnt know who to pick....

so i flipped a coin n it came up heads so i picked runci....

7. runci

runci Elite Member

dude....you had a load of random/ugly bullshit floating around your letters and have for ages, drop the circles they look stupid...plus your letters sucked on this. you deserved to loose regardless on who spend longer on their sketch, the bottom line is yours sucked

it's about time amet lost a battle, maybe he'll actually try a bit harder instead of doing sketch after sketch of boring, sloppy, pieces with shit overcomplicated letters. the only reason he's doing shit sketches is cause every time he posts one of those lame "pen freestyles" every fag who's idol is cope2 all reply with "OMG DOPE AMET LOL"

you can dismiss this amet but you know im right, your shit is getting worse [/b][/quote]
    nother hater man
    doesnt really bother me man
    ur entitiled to ur opinion so r those guys u talk about
    i dont do thsi to feeel big or special i do it cause i love doin it
    n the reason i do "pen freestyles" is cause i dont have any markers rite now

8. runci

runci Elite Member

ooh n mate..

dont get involved with beef that has nothin to do with u

and who are u mate? no need to hide behind a newe username

9. jazzbandit

jazzbandit Senior Member

had to go to runci, consistent letters

the other one just felt bitten

the letters didn't match and i almost voted for it untill i spied that fact

either way runci use better pens, your sketches will come out a million times better

either way i had to rep the scottish cat regardless ;)

10. runci

runci Elite Member

man im usin biros n dried up prismas..
    ive got exams on rite now

so im studyin n anytime i do get to sekcth im not gonan do a 4 hour color sketch

but fuck it... hes entitled to his opinion

11. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

runci.

stones doesnt have any personality. and it has clutter for the sake of having clutter. runci has a style that hes developed instead of looking at what letters are supposed to look like and doing it. nice work runci.

12. rasetwo

rasetwo Member

13. Hektik-J

Hektik-J Elite Member

i really cant see any car2n bites at all.

14. Vowel.1

Vowel.1 Senior Member

"EGO31 Posted on Apr 25 2006, 07:29 PM

stones the outline was orgasmic and he way it all contrasted i've alway's been a sucker for contrast that's why my throw's are black and white with a lovely bright force field. sorry i'm a little high at the moment"

^^^

I hate it when people lie online about being high. If he was a little high, it wouldn't have been that legible

15. Hektik-J

Hektik-J Elite Member

i think if you were high. youd probably be do somethin alot more exciting than sittin postin shit on bombingscience.

16. STONES ONES

STONES ONES Senior Member

you can dismiss this amet but you know im right, your shit is getting worse [/b][/quote]
    well atleast somones feelin me.

runci after all your shit talking ''stones is a toy and is too pish scared to battle me because im going to humiliate him on bs''. it really just comes down to that you can suck my left nut and always remember your below me on the graff scale.

p.s. your 14. when u grow some hair downstairs hit me back up. untill then stop instant messaging me calling me a scared toy.

have a good day. :D

and im not car2n i dont know where you cats got that. his shit looks completely differant.

17. Etcha

Etcha Senior Member

stones one for me
    I like Runci's style but i prefere to be able to read it easier :p
    Both good tho

18. jazzbandit

jazzbandit Senior Member

always remember your below me on the graff scale.
    [/b][/quote]
    i dont care for your beef
    but beating him in one battle does not make you better on the graff scale

i swear, i really do wondrr if some of these people actually do graffiti anywhere else than on the internet

19. runci

runci Elite Member

well atleast somones feelin me.

runci after all your shit talking ''stones is a toy and is too pish scared to battle me because im going to humiliate him on bs''. it really just comes down to that you can suck my left nut and always remember your below me on the graff scale.

p.s. your 14. when u grow some hair downstairs hit me back up. untill then stop instant messaging me calling me a scared toy.

have a good day. :D

and im not car2n i dont know where you cats got that. his shit looks completely differant. [/b][/quote]
    mate im 14 so fuck!!
    wanna make this a paitn battle

see if u can fuckin paint

and why do u always come back to my fuckin private parts mate
    fuckin stop chattin bout ma pubes mate

and a stopped messagin u like last friday mate

rite so lets do this shti wae paint!!

ur own fuckin name!!

20. STONES ONES

STONES ONES Senior Member