Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Runci Vs. Stones One

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by koper, Apr 25, 2006.

Share This Page

?

who takes it?

1. Runci

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Stones One

100.0%
  1. cape

cape Elite Member

was surprised at stones's entry thought he wasn't gonna be as good, but still goin with runci, like his styles, but this is one of his less good sketches, startin to go down hill a bit mate, still likin it though and yeah jazz bandit's right, you beat him in one battle, that doesn't mean he's below you

2. STONES ONES

STONES ONES Senior Member

i really care less about what people think of me over the internet. i didnt even want to battle you the first time why would i do it again. i have battled like 3 times in the last 3 years i have been on this sight. i could care less. what matters to me is my reputation in real life.

p.s. runci as always........you are king i am a complete toy i am scared of u and i wish you could give me some tops about graff becasue you are almighty and i am a complete toy. can that please end the beef?

3. runci

runci Elite Member

nah man.. ur a fuckin cunt mate.. u talk shit non stop

start talkin shit bout me wen u didnt even know who a was

okay man u got more votes with soem sketch u did in 4 days compared to like an hour sktech

but man lets do this properly n actually PAINT!!
    or do u not fuckin paitn... r u too cool to paint.. too cool to care what otehr ppl think so u sketch incase someone criticises u!

i care waht other ppl think.. its feedback input.. helps me to progress

so u gonan actually paint ??!?

cunt

4. STONES ONES

no im not too cool to not paint. i do paint.

im too cool to care about anything that happends over the internet.

see i actually have a life, i get on bs when im at home and i dont feel like doing anything, it helps kill time.

i dont go out and paint becasue of somthing on the internet. im not a complete square. im a real writer that writes for reasons that have nothing to do with the net.

and no im not going to do a paint battle with you. call me scared i could care less. hell i will even admit it if u want me to from now on.

runci try and not get so mad over useless things like e beef. when i first im'd u on aim i was joking with pam. i had never seen anything u have ever done untill just now how could i call u a toy. i hadnt even remembered seeing a post by u on bs.

what im trying to say is take it easy. the only reason u take this so seriously is becasue u have nothing else to worry about right now in this point in your life. but that will all come with time and u will become more mature. peace and take it easy man.

5. runci

runci Elite Member

im not askin u to go out n paint for a battle

im askin u to post a pic of ur painted shti!

so u dont really have any excue apart from ur too cool to care

6. STONES ONES

actually i dont want to get my real identity out over the internet. to be honest if any one that i knew saw my shit on here i would be imberesed thaty i even get on here.

call that gay but thats how i feel.

so maybe to end this paint battle beef we can just tell every one i said i was too scared

7. LuStErOcKs

LuStErOcKs Moderator

doesnt anyone on this forum know how to fucking critque...ur not suppose to down a piece and call it ugly u dumb fucks ur suppose to comment on what u like and dislike about the piece so they can improve thats what the battle is about unless you wanna prove something skillwise..
    my opinion if u dont know how to comment or critique juss dont

STONE:
    stone has some nice linework going on there but im almost positive he used pencil and pen to have cleaner lines,

letterwise, at first i thought the C was a S for a quick second, i like the letters u got going on stone but i dont like that big block in the back of your piece....

AMET:
    amet used straight up pen freestyle so i can't hate on any mistakes in his piece, he can definatly do better though i know that for a fact. id like to see more line wieght and depth in ur letters instead of seeing same line widths makes the piece kinda mend together

Letterwise ive seen amet do better letters before, he didnt really bring the heat as hard as he coulda, seems like he held back, cause i know damn straight amet can burn that.

overall, i think this one will have to go to "STONE" all because i know amet can do better, fucking bring the fire this next time man, call for a rematch,
    strive to improve ya'll good battle next time bring the real fire :D

8. STONES ONES

yea i feel u man. every ones an ass on here. but i probably sound the same way the way iv been talkin to runci.

but thanks for actually putin some thought into what your sayin

9. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

there is a button left of caps lock?
    WHERE IS IT I WANT THAT BUTTON!! [/b][/quote]
    Aw crap. :unsure:

10. Mse

Mse Elite Member

lust your crazy

i went with stones btw amet can do betta

11. LuStErOcKs

LuStErOcKs Moderator

12. ?!?

?!? Senior Member

stone's shits ill

13. beltonmoltow

beltonmoltow Senior Member

makes a lotta sence :rolleyes:

14. sik_bomber

sik_bomber Senior Member

Stones One was nice but the word?
    id like to see stones one name peice

15. MODGrafix

MODGrafix Senior Member

i think stones just looks alot cleaner that Runcis, maybe its beacuse runci used ballpoint? correct? i dont know, but i voted stones

16. swich

swich Elite Member

stones might be clean, but its like everybody and their mom has that style...runci's on the other hand is original and is the piece that took more skill to accomplish...so yeah....runci!

17. STONES ONES

yea to be honest i dont really have my own signature style. i wish i did i think thats dope but i just cant seem to do it i guess. like every piece i do has a completely diferant style.

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

who the fuck did runic lose to stones?

19. dark\gbk

dark\gbk Senior Member

hmm dat was hard1

i voted runci case i just like his style btter

stones man ur handstyle is pretty weak man, but u got lots of sakill everywer else

20. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Ha ha! This is just plain retarded. Stones only won because theres so many tots on this site. Anyone who knows what there doin' in the graff game knows Amet smashed Stones.

And to the people saying Amet style is played out...It's called his own orginal style. Trust me, Amet will be one of the top writers in this site in another 6 months to a year.