Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sabotaz Paint

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by RoEbot, Apr 6, 2007.

Share This Page

1. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

ai391.photobucket.com_albums_oo359_dopeyman_wu_tang_financial.jpg
    Diversify yo paint shipments!

2. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

3. eez

eez Senior Member

haha, cuz some of us will spend money if it's just around. so... you know. all at once.

4. DuskSAN

DuskSAN Senior Member

Anyone try the new sabotaz80 paint lately? ****art is sellin cans for 3.95 with 5$ flat rate shipping so just seein what y'all have to say bout it or else I'll order something else

5. Tiktoker

Tiktoker Member

i gotta find some and try it.
    does it cost more than hardcore?

6. Crafer1-Stay-Real

Crafer1-Stay-Real Member

I tried it picked up 1 black and 1 white just to try it.I'ts nothing special better off with Montana :/

it's 5 bucks canadian so it's not too expensive.

7. cpyrte

cpyrte Member

I have some of this paint. It's pretty good. I'd say it's about the same as Ironlak.

8. XCES

XCES Member

Sabotaz is my absolute favorite paint. Better than ironlak and 50 cents cheaper where i order it. better than montana, hate all you want, my opinion your crying wont change it, and its a shit ton cheaper than montana.
    its pretty high pressure, but they call it medium pressure, works nice with outline caps and fat caps. i know there are some outline caps that wont work, but universal german, german #4 and black dots definatly work. pretty much all the fat caps work, only one i havent tryed on it is 24k cap and i dont see why it wouldnt work.
    the colors are dope and although its not quite as thick as lak its as thick as it needs to be and then some.

9. XCES

XCES Member

ohh ya. i get it for $3.95. rustoleum here is 4.29 at home depot. so ya, its pretty much all i use other than the occasional ironlak, fuck montana. Buying montana is like the douchbag hollister kids, paying for a name brand and nothing more.

10. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

wtf??!! sabotaz sucks, and it smells 1000x deadlier than any other paint..which just cannot be a good sign, its watery as fuck and not worth any money. its cheap but youll need a lot more paint to cover up so its not really cheap. plus you really cant use it without respirator.

11. Crafer1-Stay-Real

Crafer1-Stay-Real Member

Well,
    In this situation Montana is the superior paint :/

@ Lord Plankton
    yeah it does smell deadly I feel like im killing myself slowly every time I use it :/

12. Fury

Fury Elite Member

What the hell are you guys talking about? I realize there was the old kind, but the new kind smells like bananas (or the tall rusto odor).

13. XCES

XCES Member

smell really matters? i dont paint in phone booths to often....

14. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

lord plank - i guess im fucked then i never use a mask ..the smell is pretty disturbing but the paint is quality it goes over other paint just fine for me and i dont know what your talking about saying its watery ,ive never goten drips with it

15. lord_plankton

by watery i dont mean it runs down the wall like water, i mean the coverage performance, its like watercolors if that makes sense. ive painted quite a long time without mask, but using sabotaz without, even outside makes me wanna throw up.
    like i saved up all my sab cans for first, outline or second and little designs n stuff that dont take much paint and just a little time usage. even then the other dudes are like "whos using sabotaz, stop it!"...ive been pissed that i ordered 24cans try out. id just not use em...

16. XCES

XCES Member

update. got a shipment today, got my first sabotaz of the yellow range (lemon yellow) not to good, love every other color though. but i never really used a yellow that wasnt fairly translucent.

17. sniffy

sniffy Member

Sabotaz is a good paint, but it's just basic. Cheaper than Montana tho $4 a can

18. lord_plankton

yeah when your already brain damaged and cant smell. really, theres other "cheap" paint which is waaay better.

19. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

sabotaz is wack

-its like their color selection is all the misfit colors noone wants from ironlak and mtn
    -the smell is aweful, i legit threw up when i smelled it for the first time
    -the coverage is super weak, and ive used probobly 20 colors or so in my career

20. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Site I buy from sells Sab for 40cents more than Ironlak..haha. But i think I'll stay away from this paint.