Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Saskatchewen

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by capitol, Dec 1, 2007.

Share This Page

1. CaseRtWo

CaseRtWo Member

2. NevR

NevR New Member

All these NMM kids going around on the net trying to dis CBW behind the safety of there computers. Go ahead and say that to Angst's Face.

3. nmm

nmm Member

gladly

4. CaseRtWo

CaseRtWo Member

Im not nmm I dont rep shit except myself. Ive been writing fuck cbw since winter and you guys havent done shit about it,and why the fuck wouldnt I say that angsts face? His shit with riot is wack as fuck. Quit ruining spots toys.
    FUCK CBW,ANGST AND LEE JONES.

Those of us that havent got busted yet should hit up downtown and cause lee jones some hell and get rid of the rest of this cbw shit.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  5. NevR

NevR New Member

The reason we havent done shit is cause none of Cbw has even seen it. One streaker tag on a skatepark in the north end thats already been crossed? And your callin us wack? You dont even have a decent handstyle! Show some respect TOY.

6. CaseRtWo

CaseRtWo Member

maybe if you kids quit huffin your paint you wouldn't be so blind

7. raven6

raven6 Senior Member

8. CaseRtWo

CaseRtWo Member

roves piece at writers block was deadly.

9. nmm

nmm Member

anyone got flicks of the newshit at the freewall?

10. CaseRtWo

CaseRtWo Member

just in case anyone missed it.

Police in Saskatoon face a lawsuit over artwork they seized in a graffiti investigation six years ago.

The art belongs to Jeff Kostuk.

In August 2003, police raided the homes of Kostuk's mother and father. The youth was living with his father. The officers seized an estimated 400 items including computer equipment, sketch books and portfolios filled with original artwork by Kostuk.

Kostuk was charged with numerous counts of mischief in connection with graffiti. In April 2004, he was acquitted of all the charges.

With the case wrapped up, Kostuk asked for the return of his artwork and art materials. He claims that three days after his acquittal, a letter went to the Crown prosecutor on the case, formally requesting the return of all of the items seized.

Kostuk's request was bounced to Saskatoon police. Inquiries continued until May 22, 2009, when police sent Kostuk a letter saying the items were destroyed sometime in 2004 or 2005.

In the end, Kostuk only received three items back.

His lawsuit is claiming compensation based on the potential value of the art.

"They were seized and never returned," Steve Seiferling, Kostuk's lawyer, told CBC News. "That prevents him from ever doing anything with those pieces of art whether it's selling them or reproducing them or doing anything else."
    Total value could exceed $75,000

In his statement of claim Kostuk did not ask for a specific amount of money. However, Seiferling said each lost item could be deemed to be worth $500 or more.

His client estimates about 150 art pieces were lost.

Police have not filed a statement of defence in the case and declined to comment on the allegations in the lawsuit.

A senior officer told CBC News that exhibits in a court case become the property of the court.

"And it's up to the judge or the justice of the peace to determine at the end of that case what happens to those exhibits," Insp. Brian Shalovelo told CBC News.

Kostuk's allegations must be proven in court.

FUCK LEE JONES!

11. sykorok

sykorok Member

lol....all i can tell is...seems like this angst dude got HIS name in UR mouth....way to go angst...he did what graff is sposed to do....suckas!!

12. chuckycheese89

chuckycheese89 Member

^ graff's supposed to be about being talked about on bombingscience? oh ok i think i understand now...

13. CaseRtWo

CaseRtWo Member

Angst is a bigger goof then epic, and thats saying a lot.

14. NevR

NevR New Member

casertwo serious needs to stop talkin shit about crews that could bomb or piece circles around him. Your sayin Angst is a goof? Fuck that, at least he is known in the writing community, which is something i cant say about you. Saskatoon graffiti writers are gettin soo wack these days. Toys in HTS are writing my name cause they cant get their own fame. n talkin so much shit on here, but cant prove any of it the frieghts n walls.

15. dirty lurker

dirty lurker Member

I really hope your not talking about the emcee. Cuz if you are, your truly wack!
    Go paint already! You post too much

16. Its a Heist

Its a Heist New Member

your arrogance is amazing. i seriously hope that you are including yourself with the majority...

17. tri-city bandit

tri-city bandit Member

that is one ugly ass fucking train and this is SASKATCHEWAN with what, 30 writers? shut up already, my god do i hate kids or people that act like little teenage kid fag retards.

18. klk79766

klk79766 Banned

19. graffitigroupie

graffitigroupie New Member

20. NevR

NevR New Member

Ya Elluder is rockin some real sick graff! Stay up homie! Props to HTS!