Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Seriously, Bombing Science, get your act together!

Discussion in 'Battle Forum' started by EBA, Jan 18, 2024.

Share This Page

1. EBA

EBA Elite Member

2. EBA

EBA Elite Member

Is anyone even administering this this site any more?

3. EBA

EBA Elite Member

Also, a helpful refresher for the unwashed few users like myself who still care about this place...

Click the username you want to ignore...

IMG_5794.jpeg

This will pop up their user name by itself...click the username again to go to their actual user page...

IMG_5797.jpeg

To the far right at the top, click "Ignore." Done and done. Now if only some trusty admin would be kind enough to... I dunno... delete the spam and ban the accounts, before this place is overrun.

IMG_5795.jpeg

4. EBA

EBA Elite Member

For the record, I had to ban four users today, after banning two the past few days. This means the spammers know they can successfully spam this site. You have the ability to block IP's and whatnot. Use it! Because otherwise, this site will become unusable, as there is exponential spam. The best time to act is right now.

@Slushi 6989 sorry to bug you. You're the only name I know. You should not have this entire responsibility resting on your shoulders.

5. EBA

EBA Elite Member

As if to prove my point, this is what it today looks like without blocking...

without.png

And this is with:

with.jpg

At this rate, the fofum will ONLY be spam links, and completely unusable. Good job, folks. You killed this place with neglect!