Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shit people told you while u were tagging

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wrekstyle, Mar 21, 2009.

Share This Page

1. drunkpunx83

drunkpunx83 New Member

one night me and my boy were tagging street signs and a car comes flying around a turn. we duck and someone yells out my friends last name.

I SEE YOU !@#$%#. that shit shit was mad funny

2. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

Just got in from bombing this long alley. While i was walking, i hear someone about a block behind me. I was bombing a straight line, so i didn't want to stop. I see a good wall and decide to hit a throwie. While i do that the lady gets within ear shot and says-and i quote- "Hey that's pretty nice. Mind doing somthing for me?" i'm an agreeable guy so i say yeah. She says to put up her nick name, wich happens to be like 40 letters long.So, i say i'm kinda low, do you have a shorter one(at this point, i just signed my throw up)? So she says ***** so i do it for her. Then she starts talking so i start making my way home, but she keeps following me. Then she offers me a ciggerette(i'm14 by the way). At this point she's pissing me off cus she's following me and won't shut the hell up.Then she offers me weed. So i figure i'll just take the rails home and hop some gates. She tried to get through them but by the grace of god couldn't. That for me was the most pain in the ass graff lover ever.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  3. FU7UR3

FU7UR3 Member

old lady: do you think this is funny? it doesnt even look good
    me: its graffiti it doesnt have to look good!

i went down the street and right in front of me the cops drove down the street and the lady started to scream
    so i ran away and hid in a starbucks caffe
    it scared the hell outof me!!

4. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

5. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i was painting under a bridge at about 8pm when some guy and his girlfriend float by in a canoe and tell me to get a job.

told them i have a job, and then threw rocks at their canoe.

damn yuppies....

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  6. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

Dude... you hid in a starbucks?[/COLOR]

7. Non Phixion

Non Phixion Member

Master of Disguise

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2324_2190249912_a705ff0184.jpg

8. hungover

hungover Elite Member

ok so mine went sort of like this...
    Lady: what do u think ur doing?
    me: tagging this electric box
    Lady: well... its illeagal!
    Me: yes it is
    Lady: ok have a nice day

ummmmm

9. pointman

pointman Senior Member

Got called a smarfty cunt by a yard worker once then he fucked off when he realised the bare number of us! hah

10. dreisus

dreisus Senior Member

once some loser came by and yelled. "GET A JOB FAGGOT!" ahahhaha i started throwing shit at him, best night in a long time

11. Rhunwh0m

Rhunwh0m New Member

Was hooded and painting when some guy walks past and asks for a fag......

12. MoF.

MoF. Senior Member

i was tagging sum low sort of fence thing and i was kneeled down and sum guy and his girlfreidn i assume, and shes l ike are you alrite and then i stand up with a marker in my hand and then her boyfriend was like stop doing graff. and im like aight and finshed of tagging

13. TheMackey

TheMackey Banned

my elementry school teacher passed me while i was painting in the city and recognized me and said " im telling your mom" lmao i lol'd she was a milf

14. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

Iv been told i need to grow up a few times, its a fair shout

15. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

One night I had an old timer pretend to call the police which was pretty funny. I finished my shit and was walking away when he saw me or something and yelled "hey did you do this? get over here!" I turned around at looked at him and kept walking. "I'm calling the cops!" 3 seconds later I hear "hello I'm on (w/e street) and there is a young man with brown hair jeans and a backpack graffitiing the wall here. Thank you I'll watch where he goes" Halfway through that I looked back at him and he had his hand up to his ear with nothing in it and he turned away so I couldn't see.

Edit:
    @tony
    I've had rocks thrown at me before. I was painting the side part outside of a bridge and another old guy saw me and snuck up. He didn't say anything, but I heard a rock hit the water to my left and looked around. Didnt see anything and I kept going, heard a few more rocks and poked my head up to look around the street and the guy was looking around on the ground for more rocks.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
  16. JazzEFrAitz

JazzEFrAitz Member

Just a few weeks ago i was hitting a freight in the evening an i turn around an theres this woman standing in her backyard, arms folded. she say: can i help you? in a southern accent.
    I say; probably not unless you have some money or food to give, or if youd like to hold my paint while i finish my character.
    she say: ....mumbling...why dont you go home ,or something.
    then i think she called the cops, i dont know, i finished and got the fuck out thru a junkyard.

17. lopid2

lopid2 Member

i was gonna do a tag on this bus stop glass thing and i waited for traffic to roll by then i did my first letter and some chick yelled and me from acrosse the street "dont even think about it !" ahahah me and my buddy pced da fuck out

18. Jacob Jg Ramirez

Jacob Jg Ramirez Member

wow wat the hell she on crak stay up bro

19. Jacob Jg Ramirez

Jacob Jg Ramirez Member

20. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

freeze motherfucker