Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

Kansas doesn't have a sexual orientation. It is pretty slow though.

And yeah, I live in one of the bigger, more North-Eastern towns(Lawrence if y'all know it) so we do get a bunch of trains. :) We even get a ton of reefers because of the beef industry in Kansas.:D

2. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

when i lived there we had a yard like probably 12 13 blocks away from our house.so yeah.theres nothing else in kansas to hit but frieghts and a few random walls here and there...

3. Baron

Baron Moderator

If you live in a small town your best bet in getting up and getting noticed is hitting the rails. Or you can drive to the city.

4. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

exactly,unfortunately if yoiu live in ks there is no cities.well none over 150,000...and most are on the NEside

5. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

p.s. baron i love your avatar thingy.looks cool.whatever the fuck it is...

6. Baron

Baron Moderator

It's bucky from get fuzzy, the thing about trains is that its easy to get up on, run for years, if you fuck up you can start on a clean slate on a next car and you can get up fast. People will eventually start flicking your stuff and it doesn't take long to get can control down. The only downside is that if your short you may have to bring something to stand on, depending on what or how you're painting.

7. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

define short...i have long arms tho so.

8. Baron

Baron Moderator

I'm only about 5'9" and the farthest I can go is about 3 feet up the rail with arm distance.

9. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

yeah im probably gonna need a milk carton but i still got a 2 or 3 good years of puberty left so ill probably be taller haha.and if not then i could always invest in some stilts.yeah stilts and bombin.thats where its at.omg omg i think ive made a new trend.

10. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

Yeah, I def have trouble with cars, as I'm only about 5'6"...

Lawrence has an awesome downtown though, you can get on top of every single building SO easily, and the alleys are tight...

11. Baron

Baron Moderator

12. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

Damn dude, that's a good-ass idea! Especially because it's light and folds flat, so i could wear it underneath my backpack with my paints in it!

Damn! It's like 10:30 at night, and I feel like going to see if ACE hardware or some shit is open, that's an amazing idea...

Thanks, that's definitely a purchase comin up on my list!

13. sexy zombies

sexy zombies Member

purchase? put that step ladder in your pocket...

naw i always see them out in the back of stores waiting to be trash.

14. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

I would rack it, but it's so bulky...

And yeah, I'd definitely check the dumpsters for one that I can fix first.

15. markingz.

markingz. Banned

damn its so hard to find people who's work you see in small towns

16. Basic954

Basic954 Senior Member

Yeah, if you don't live in miami or ft lauderdale in sofla your basically fucked. I've got the only graff for miles around here and everyone is bewildered by it.

17. CheapShot

CheapShot Member

im in a small town, 2 of my friends got busted, one quit and turned his life over to god (lol) so that leaves me and 2 other people who dont get up much, might even be old tags, idk. small towns suck but imagine if you inspired many kids to start and brought out new talent, that'd be cool to say you were responsible for turning a dull quiet town into a colorful mess :p

oh and at least cans arent locked up in small towns, another pro

18. Nervous?

Nervous? Member

I actually like being in a small town now that I write more. For one less writers means people actually see YOU and not graffiti. You can make kids start writing which is fun I guess. Feels likes you have more of a purpose that way idk. And less ground to cover so you can go back to getting high and playing street fighter II turbo.

19. markingz.

markingz. Banned

I like your style, fuck haters lol someone crosses you out there gettin crossed the fuck out with style word

20. Gort

Gort Member

I live in los angeles...so i say no?lol