Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. CES198

CES198 Member

yea i live in a small town to but they really don't care as much as long as its not in the open, i have seen trainyards hit, and its alot of abandon buildings to.

2. Dizzy39

Dizzy39 Member

its harder to write in a small town. I know, i live in one. Though I usually stick to crowded truckstop bathrooms or railcars that pass near by.

3. Dizzy39

Dizzy39 Member

dude in my town their is a huge water tower getting built. Guess since Im the only tagger in town.... well u get the picture. :D

4. Xsjadox

Xsjadox Senior Member

heh,Yeah... My town is 7km big... 3km of suburbs.. 4 of big streets and what not.. going to see how much I can cover in 3 hours tomorrow!!

5. Dizzy39

Dizzy39 Member

Coolest part of my small town is the abd. pool near my house :ph34r:

6. Dizzy39

Dizzy39 Member

Coolest part of my small town is the abd. pool near my house :ph34r:

7. *s*h*a*d*e*

*s*h*a*d*e* Senior Member

8. r.A.n.D.o.M

r.A.n.D.o.M Senior Member

talk about small suburban shit towns being over the top , this one guy walks up to a tunnel under the road scribbles his tag and leaves

made all the local papers " HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN " etc etc

funny thing is i was goona hit it up lol

9. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

Yep. Im in a small town. It sucks. Mostly throwies. But kill that shit with stickers and tags. Thats wut i do. THeres like 3 writers herr. Im in an outskirt of Allentown P.A. Anyone near there?

10. Honor

Honor Senior Member

i'm outside philly, near nova. cops are crazy here, it's too rich. any pedestrians see you and you're fucked.

11. PimpaFaith129

PimpaFaith129 Member

12. leaks

leaks Senior Member

the more u tag over every sign and stupid ass places were it loks ugly the more likely ur going to get caught espcially if kids know ur the only one who paints in ur school so if u live in a small town dont be hittin up ur highschool bathroom or ur tests that u hand into ur teacher,

teachers loves to suck the principals dick so watch out for writing on ur desks

13. Flame

Flame Member

14. BOOGIEMAN

BOOGIEMAN Member

im from a small town in southern orange county, there's only about 3 or 4 other writers, the only other people that wright are from a local gang gang and if they see your pieces or tags they'll look for you and kick your ass, its a bust

15. Dizzy39

Dizzy39 Member

dude my school is so ridiculous in how they dont care about graffiti because they're to worried about keeping the dumbass students grades up. Its open season everyday here! :D

16. Sprae

Sprae Senior Member

i live in a small town outside of denver and theres TONS of sick places to do pieces but there is like only two other writers and they are like 4 years older than me
    i havent hit anything up yet though... still gettin my structure down (im toy)

yea... alot of the people here are rich and its gonna be so fun just to piss them off... butt you gotta be careful when dealing with rich people because they might molest you

17. Tye

Tye Senior Member

I live in the south in the arkansas and theres no graffiti scene anywhere I see some gang related shit that blows and of course the racsist graffiti but other then that there is nothing so I am basically a lone runner. Thats ok because when ever I see the gang and racist crap I can just go over it to piss'em off :D

18. comocomo

comocomo Member

ahahah, i had my first encounter with the police today. i almost shit mahself...

Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  19. dark\gbk

dark\gbk Senior Member

well my krew and my mates krew had a graff war to see whose krew was better and we made the local about 5 times.

around my neighbourhood graff is everywer so its hard to get up but becase my mates bro is the leader of g.k i got up easy so ur small towns are probs a good thing

20. dark\gbk

dark\gbk Senior Member

como como ur a fag

and ur full of shit that pig didnt go easy on you becase he new u had paint and if the place u wer bombing was dat badley covered in other peoples shit den dnt go der. u need some lessons. if a pig new u had paint he wuld go harder on you u fuking tool

u make no sense at all

go sketch and wen u hav some balls and some skill come bak