Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

i live in a town called yuba city california i know there are some writers here i just never met or have any idea who they are

jfk stencil.jpg

2. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

I live in a little sea-side village, theres 1 other writer in my area but hes only got one piece that I know of and he looks just as toy as me, I dont know who the person is but theyre probs like 5 or 6 years younger than me so probably wont meet them anyway.

3. gost

gost Member

haha i'm the only guy who's tagged in 3 years in my town, if ya could call it that even

4. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

I live in a small town where there is very minimal graffiti.. i mean like not even graffiti just writings like IRA etc.. And yea its hard cus everyone takes it bad and hard to keep it on the low as everyone knows everyone if you know what i mean. But still i make what i can of it and enjoy doing writing.

IMG_0705.jpg

5. MaSeR

MaSeR Member

I seriously live in the shittiest town ever - there's about 2 places to actually get up and put some throwies around. The only writers in my town the HM crew (my crew) I guess. And Only 2 of us have enough experience to even be called toys. The other 3 suck and that's because they JUST started because I told 'em to. Luckily, the city (if you can call it that) is 15 minutes away, so that's where the DH crew and all of the other toy shits get up 'cause they think they're so hot. My other crew - IWA hasn't been here in ages - but they're starting to return. I don't blame them for leaving, though - they bombed everything in sight. You guys are also EXTREMELY lucky, because you ALL have freighters and shit to bomb. We don't have shitfuck all. There's an old train in my town that is only there for like a museum or for people to see or something that has already been tagged by the toyest of shits - the 10 year old faggots that think they're shit with their crowns and fucking arrows. I'm glad that I've got people interested in this shit, because this town lacks bombs - and I'm going to change that.

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  6. fingerlickingchicken

fingerlickingchicken Senior Member

shit man only three mill people in my town, i get up phat throwing dicks n shit over thirty year old pieces. mad reps

7. Tempa

Tempa Member

I live in a small town there's a lot of other writers but I only know 1

8. -tang-

-tang- Senior Member

my town is hella small. like the only people that write are me and 2 other guys. gay living in such a small town

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  9. Skeptic90

Skeptic90 Member

too small of a town where the white kids think they are in a gang and the blacks say theyre in a gang so mostly gang graff. so anything else that gets thrown up is "gang related" and a few pieces. some good freights but bcuz of the "gangs" the yards are watched for "gang activity" but on a holiday weekend ur all set cuz the cops have up the road blocks for drunks and shit so they dont bother with the yards. dont even want to meet any of the other writers cuz everyone is a snitch

10. -tang-

-tang- Senior Member

we got one black kid in this town lol

11. karecard

karecard Senior Member

yee hella small town livin.

12. karecard

karecard Senior Member

IMG168.jpg IMG169.jpg IMG170.jpg IMG171.jpg IMG173.jpg IMG175.jpg IMG176.jpg IMG191.jpg me n tang skatepark shit

13. karecard

karecard Senior Member

nice river view for all of you to :cool:

14. -tang-

-tang- Senior Member

15. karecard

karecard Senior Member

16. -tang-

-tang- Senior Member

we gotta hit orange bridge

17. karecard

karecard Senior Member