Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. bom-disoposal

bom-disoposal Member

i live in the uk, my city is pretty big, theres a fair amount of writers, but theres alot of lil kids hoo think they are good, but they do nothin ,more than lil tags with lil markers.
    peace

oh yea close this now...its shit

2. sabeSAHBEY

sabeSAHBEY Senior Member

during school i live in a small city wit my cuzins and graffiti on every fuckin wall but when i go and live with my imediate family and there is hardly anything but there is a college so whatever goes up mostly from me or just kids fuckin around they think is the college kids which most of the ok to good shit is

3. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

well i hereby present you with "the hick basdass award of 2006"

i too live in a small town, but io spend weekends in a city so i mainly just get up there, here i do only the chill spots

4. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

he just went easy on you cause your a lil bitch ass kdi he knew didnt haev arecord, and if they wanted to arrest you they woudl hav cause the paitn fuems are really strong so they could obviously tell fresh graff from old shit...they probly only went there to make sure no one was hurt from fallign off that bridge

5. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i don't live in a small town, not even a town, i live in a city filled with a billon toys and a few good crews, the end.

6. revolt

revolt Banned

i use to live in a small town where we would just hit local skateparks and now i live in Miami, I miss the smalls man! even thought there's a lot more graf here, everywhere is lit, there are tons of cameras, and stuff get's buffed so fast, in small twons there are less lights and they don't know to paint over stuff right away so it runs longer

7. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

i've...well not me but you know have made the local news and i'm known throughtout the state...dont worry about it just sharing the story's

8. Mexiklan Beaner

Mexiklan Beaner Senior Member

hey comocomo, where do u live?

9. MENG!

MENG! Senior Member

Only one in my town
    Kinda want a crew, cuse then i could talk about graf and have some pple that know what im talking about.

10. Mexiklan Beaner

i feel u meng....i live in a small town too and it sucks ass. there are only 3 writers that i know of and i only painted wit one of the so far and there is this toy crew here....but thats it. i hate small towns. i want to live in a big city

11. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

nothign wrong wit toy crews i used to be in one we bombed really hard and i learned alot. Aslong asyou put them in their place bro you got my love...

12. Mexiklan Beaner

nah dude, dont get me wrong. i dont have anything against toy crews. cuz im a toy myself. lol. i just mentioned that there is a toy crew here which i find good cuz there is no graff scene here.. so im cool wit the as long as they dont cross me out

13. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

theirs a story wit that though i broke away from the crew since i was gettin soo far ahead of them. and got in a fight wit someone from the crew who was like bro's wit me for soo long and like why is it that you find your best friends talking shit on you just cause of graffiti...anyway b/s i kicked his ass and he had all his "boi's" back him up or what not and shit...and i ended up gettin punked by like 4 people and i was really steaming about it and almost had my crew go and find him we were gonna spray his face and clothes shit like that but i was like naww... lets just go fuck up his shit ass spots

14. ruse

ruse Senior Member

we had a few b4 but there not active atm except for NBK. i used tag with em but i prefer to go solo now

15. vare_187uk

vare_187uk Senior Member

NBK WAS A WORLD fernominom of toys man it could of been big man
    but there was too much beef

my towns beeing buffed as we speak

all my fotos i havent got aswell bastards

16. step one

step one Senior Member

I'm from a smaller town with no one cept like 3 or four total writers, dont know what happened, in high school EVERYONE wrote, now only like 3 of us and some skaters....but most of them are toy as fuck...i wish i lived in a big city and could go bombing with some one else beside myself, man, i do alot more runnin with no look out....thats why i got fuckin raped by the bacon when i got caught on a billboard...didnt even see his ass coming...

17. vare_187uk

vare_187uk Senior Member

another thing small towns less writers = get caught alot quicker

so be careful on that account

18. comocomo

comocomo Member

LOL

nbk
    i saw one of those tags around here... it was under a bridge, next to like these lil aparment things. ahaha

shittier than mine and i'm as toy as they come. not only was it VERY SHITTY, they must have found the shittiest paint they could. all faded and shit... and it had some yellow in it but it was so faded it looked like mustard. It was new too, i go around there all the time.

19. step one

step one Senior Member

^ hater.

also, in my town and around my area meth is crazy out of control (fuckin tweakers) and alot of the cops here concentrate on them...i hate meth heads but shit, at least they keep the heat off my back...

20. Mexiklan Beaner

^ :lol: haha, i did a piece sayin Toys R Us... it makes a good crew name but what about when ur not a toy anymore :ph34r: