Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Some Stuff I've Found

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Jinx, Jun 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. CaliforniaSkan

CaliforniaSkan Senior Member

Well at Home Depot in the self check out theres always someone there watching at their super computer to make sure everything is correct. Just hope they don't notice the brand of can you're putting in.

2. Tony

Tony Elite Member

its called color place. it works with every cap ive ever tryed, the silver works ill, the flat black isnt bad, flat white is good, yellow sucks, there blues are ok, green is ok, and the red is pretty good.

3. The Most Sadistic

The Most Sadistic Elite Member

they didnt notice i was doing it.. thats why i said take the barcode and put it on the painters touch can.. so they dont see u scanning quick color for all of those

4. syn_01

syn_01 Member

2.94 for KRYLON, american. Oooh yeah B)

5. draino

draino Senior Member

if you need a good bag just grab anything. if your trying to keep the cans noise down(so people dont hear it and wonder"what the fuck,lets kall the cops") i have a trik
    -Grab a pillow, cut the top part in two and put your cans in it. then put the pillow in your bag. youll be able to shake it without makin too much noise. if you dont gve a fuck, just get a used hiking bag a VILLAGE DES VALEURS(in mTL0 or at an old shit store or garage sale of flee market

6. draino

draino Senior Member

by the way i paid 3.48$ can. for these cans at walmart .
    color place brand or somthin...

7. draino

draino Senior Member

its called color place. it works with every cap ive ever tryed, the silver works ill, the flat black isnt bad, flat white is good, yellow sucks, there blues are ok, green is ok, and the red is pretty good.
    [/quote]
    Damn rite the red is DOPE!!! :lol: i had some much fun with the red paint and a german fat(pink dot) cap

8. draino

draino Senior Member

yeah i hate walmart too so if you wand great paint, at five bucks a can i know a place. they have tips, cans and somtimes markers(they run out fuckin fast)

CELL BLOCK corner Av. du Parc -and- av Bernard hidden under thiss staircase.
    they also sell thes pocket cans (100ml) for 2 bucks . there DOPE!! like puke green colour

9. slavetopaint

slavetopaint Member

wal*mart bags work pretty well instead of a backpack...think about it...if your a cop and you see a kid walkin down the street with a backpack full of shit..your more likely to take a closer look than a kid with a wal*mart bag or some other bag of a store near where your hittin up

10. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

canadian tire had black and white 283ml (yeah ive used it so much i know the ml's lol) gloss paint... yeah its gloss but after tax it was less then 1.50$ a can... totally worth it... im emptied my C.Tire of it lol and last year they changed it to another logo and now its 2.70$ or so and still same amount of gloss paint so its wak... i prefer spending a tad more for orange and silver colroplace.

11. BLITZ

BLITZ Member

wal-mart paint is awsome i wish they had better colors, and for the backpack thing, try goodwill i got a bad ass adidas one for 2 bucks.

12. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

i found an old red vans bag in my basement, it works great

13. ares

ares Elite Member

Not that anyone else on this board is into postering but, if you do decide to poster, don't use 3m spray adheasive.

14. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

yo man i is in ct and i go 2 walmart in like the "down town" areas and shit i get my paint there its 2.36 usd 4 krylon its fuckin sweet im not even 16 and i can get it my own its fuckin sweet

LIVIN THE WRITAZ DREAM

15. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

I just spend $4 for the good paint...but the shitty paint cost like $2.50...

16. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

where do you live?? in amish vill?

17. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

just go buy a shitty school backpack

18. toon_dragon

toon_dragon Senior Member

haha, shit youv got it made too, its 8 bucks a can here! :(

19. MuramZA

MuramZA Senior Member

The Color Place paint is garbage. The only thing worth buying off that company are their primers. Also, if you go to an Auto Store, look for a brand of car maintenance products called Classic. They come with Grey dot hood caps; and some other random cans of wax (various brands) come with Rusto fats. No need to be fucking with caps that break the seal of the can.

20. dark\gbk

dark\gbk Senior Member

i use LED torch

and da old army supplies arnt dat good

the best bags are the bags with 1 poket only and cost like $2 case if the piggies are coming u can ditch it