Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Step Bi Step

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. rushoner

rushoner Senior Member

awesome ghetto circle tip marker(fucken huge lines). ok heres what you need.
    a Spray-n-Wash STICK[avalable in the laundry sections by bleach and dryer sheets at most stores] candle/wax stick[drip in the bottom like chapstick marker] paint or ink, eraser felt for nib and gloves[very helpful]. ok now. take the spray n wash STICK and take out the stuff in it[you roll it up like a chapstick tube]. clean out the tube-it doesnt take any time just a little soap and water. take the candle and lighter and drip wax blocking where ink or paint can leak out. let that dry. take your ink or paint-pour it in and make the nib for it out of the eraser felt-make sure it fits nice and tite! now before you put the nib in if you want to put in any additives in the ink or paint do it. put in nib-now you have a fuckin huge circle tip!

a BIG plus to this marker is it has a lot of room between the nib and the top of the cap so you dont have to worry about the nib stickin up to far! good luck.

2. GHOST 2-5-2

GHOST 2-5-2 Senior Member

could you make that a little more clear rush

3. MESN[905]

MESN[905] Senior Member

pretty much the same as every other homemade... empty out contents, seal bottom with a bit of melted wax*optional, pour in ink or whatever, glue eraser felt in the top..

4. GHOST 2-5-2

i thought thats what it said just wanted to make sure

5. Just Another

Just Another Senior Member

6. rushoner

rushoner Senior Member

yep...it makes an awesome circle tip...i dont have the marker...sold it but i do have a stick of sraynwash...when i post a pic do i just paste in the tag off of a photo from photobucket and put it in a reply here?

7. GHOST 2-5-2

no click on the little pic of mountains and paste the url from photo bucket there

8. rushoner

rushoner Senior Member

little pic of mountains? on here? how do i post pix on a thread?

9. GHOST 2-5-2

in the quick reply bar at the bottom of the page look right above where you type you will se what i mean

10. MESN[905]

MESN[905] Senior Member

copy the direct link to photo from photobucket, and then click [​IMG]in the reply thing, and paste the link.

11. BEREDA

BEREDA Senior Member

thanks rogue ive been looking forever for them i have a ups store by my house

12. Rogue

Rogue Guest

No problem, now let's get back to step bi steps people

13. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

same here
    i hope they have them
    i am in desperate need of a good black permanent marker
    magnums blow
    marksalots are alittle awkward to use
    never used a pilot though
    hopefully it ll be good
    they sell ink refills for the pilots at ups too?
    i would assume so

14. RaZoR123

RaZoR123 Senior Member

I doubt it....just buy another haha

15. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Mine never has refills, but yours might. Pilot ink isn't that great anyway, very easy to buff, but I mean, Green ink, thats just cool, haha.

16. GHOST 2-5-2

speaking of green ink rogue did you get your green ink down befor you got raidded

17. Rogue

Rogue Guest

It's coming along, still being tested though. I'm getting the things you ordered together for you man, I feels really bad about it.

But yeah, green ink coming soon.

18. GHOST 2-5-2

no problem man as long as get my shit sooner or later im sure every one els will feel the same and did you perfect smooth pink yet cant wait to get some of that

19. RaZoR123

RaZoR123 Senior Member

For those of you that dont have a respirator, and need use aerosol, here's a one time use respirator...it works, just make sure you hold it tight against your mouth!

Take some bed sheeting, and cut 2 rectangles an inch or two LONGER AND WIDER than your hand...now take a dryer sheet and adjust until its the same size as the rectangles....now lay it down onto the rectangle evenly ontop of it....now take some baking soda, and pour a lot on the dryer sheet evenly (dont have like 1 big lump in the middle) and make it about 1/4 inch tall BUT DONT PACK IT DOWN!!! YOU WANT IT LOOSELY POURED ON THERE!!!...now put down 1 more dryer sheet (once again, adjust if needed like the other one) and then put down the other bed sheet rectangle on top of that....now staple down the 2 bed sheets so they are stapled together with the baking soda and dryer sheets in the middle OR just electrical/duct tape the sheets together so it is firmly sealed on all sides......now dampen this newfangled contraption ....dont like drench it, but dampen the whole thing on both sides so its defintely damp! Now just hold it against your mouth firmly whilst you paint!

20. rushoner

rushoner Senior Member

ok...the tutorial i gave a few pages back on how to get a ghetto circle tip-super wide and big ink capacity. well i dont have the marker...gave it to a friend but heres some pics of what the stick looks like-how big. and how much room there is between the nib and top of cap.
    the tube w/ lid on
    [Broken External Image]:http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w43/tonik_atbs/example1.jpg
    how big the circle is-huge
    [Broken External Image]:http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w43/tonik_atbs/example2.jpg
    how much room there is in cap.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w43/tonik_atbs/example3.jpg

see...nice eh.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2007