Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Step Bi Step

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

true, but like i said hes new. and i dont think thats what he meant to do, start beef. buy anyways, hes gonna read all this tommorow.

2. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

yeap kuz ittal bitty baby toys need there sleep

3. TRIE1

TRIE1 Banned

what the hell is the pint of this...its not squezzable so ur realy not gunna get any drips at all....its bassicly like remaking the magnum...its a complete waste of time.......

4. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

trust me razor im not starting beef,lol, i was just fucking around saying MARKER KING just to see what people would think about it, but u took it too serious. im not gonna say it again if it makes you happy:)

5. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

ummm listen dude i never said try it, this is a step by step forum, so i posted step by step directions on how to mod a marker, you dont have to try it, but another toy like me will so thats why i posted it :)

6. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

um well i dont get any of them. none of them can be squeezed.

7. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

old tide to go pens were dope, before they made the nibs solid plastic. now you have to switch the nib.

8. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

yo sable if you switch the nibs to like a soft sponge they drip like crazy, but the drip a lil too much and they can rip and fall out(i did some tests) so thats why i switched the nibs to felt from an eraser.But im in the process of finding something soft enough so it will drip, but hard enough that it wont rip or fall out, ill post results soon:)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  9. Cham

Cham Elite Member

tagging isn't only about drips...shit that magnum mod isn't that bad.......magnum nibs are fucking garbage and the ink inside sucks too....if you can get a new nib in with better ink then that s a decent pannel marker...beter then a pilot...so no that step by step wasn't pointless...thanks ekimboi1

10. Cham

Cham Elite Member

and no shit that marker isn't squeezeable...if it were squeezeable it wouldn't be a marker now would it? it would be a squeezer.....ftw

11. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

yeu beefin cham? cuz i aint beefin, but it seems like yeu are.

12. Cham

Cham Elite Member

no I'm not beffin, I'm just sayin. hella people are talking shit about a legit mod to a real shitty marker. if I were beffin id swear alot more hahaha but no beef mayne. I'm giving credit where its due

13. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

haha thanx for havin my back Cham, and yea that magnum mod is my favorite cus magnums are shit and since im toy i stole one and i thought it was cool, but it blows so i modded it and it works great, almost as fat as a kiwi, but it doesnt drip..

14. TRIE1

TRIE1 Banned

cham ....what the fuck r u sayin a SQUEEZER is just another name for a different type of marker.......and to tell u the truth alls this ekimmboi guy is doin is postin the same marker over and over again just in diferent thingz.....like we get the pint stick a piece of eraser felt in anything u can put it in!!!!!!!......damn i culd put sum pieces of eraser felt in a water bottle...and anything that culd carry paint......

15. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

sable, it seems like you think everyone is beefing with you. chill out.

16. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

exactly my fuckig point skater, so hop off me. they all teh same. thats all im sayin. and to make good drippy shit yeu gotta be able to squeeze.

17. cerex89

cerex89 Senior Member

How About Every 1 Chills Fucks There Girl Do Drugs Something
    Why Beef???

18. Cham

Cham Elite Member

hop off you? you need to chill the fuck out dude.....go out side. take a walk dawg, your the one that starting beef over stupid bullshit mayne. like I said before I didn't call you out, at all untill now. and I'm still not trying to start any beef with anyone....what ever take it how you want it.

tagging isn't only about drips like I said before. but what ever. if you don't like it, then don't say anything about it simple as that.....

what ever, atleast hes doing something productive in this thread and actually posting a step bi step to make something rther then hating and starting bullshit for no reason....

ill prolly get a second warning for "starting beef" HAHAH what ever....this fourm has been going down hill for a while now......

19. Cham

Cham Elite Member

how to chill: step bi step
    1. put on shoes
    [Broken External Image]:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/yeah_mayen/DSCN0299.jpg
    2.get ipod/mp3/cd player
    [Broken External Image]:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/yeah_mayen/DSCN0304.jpg
    3.open your front door and walk outside
    [Broken External Image]:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/yeah_mayen/DSCN0300.jpg
    4.enjoy being out side. breath, look around take a walk
    [Broken External Image]:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/yeah_mayen/DSCN0301.jpg
    5. if you smoke, light a sig, take a drag.....better yet hit a jay
    [Broken External Image]:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/yeah_mayen/DSCN0302.jpg

20. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

hahaha damn straight :)