Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Style Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sumoe, May 15, 2007.

Share This Page

1. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Yeah Askew's new shit is awesome too but that style he was doing a while back that I posted flix of is the shit of his I like the best.

You're from NZ aye?

2. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

being living in new zealand since 2001 bro

3. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Sweet, seen some of your stuff on HHNZ and pretty sure I saw that piece in the flesh that you posted up for the paint battle.

Anyways...back on topic.

4. i write

i write Senior Member

Yeah no fuck off, this is one of the few threads that ive actually read through because the contents good. if hate it you dont have to view it, i thought that would be obvious rather than whinging about it, but ive come to expect that from dumb cunts like you.

5. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

ummm
    euro shit is okay. The color schemes they do keep it interesting. the letter scuk though

as for east coast/new york. The hands are dope and so is the bombing. The peices dont really do it for me cuz it all looks the same after a while.

freight type style, like KING 157 or DIET. I relly dig that, but only on frieghts, and I dont bench so whatever.

Im from cali, east bay. so thats the type of stuff Im feeling. The the funky type letters and sharp flowy hand syles is it for me. And some of the bombing stuff to, like TWIST throwies/straight letters. and the old school SF style addind crazy ass characs and shit.

and down in LA. I resepct alot of the shit they do, they are the ones really pushing the limits of graff right now Im my opinion. I dont really feel the jagged styles AWR/MSK might rock though. I like the jagged gothicy hands however. But I hella respect the whole scene. And like CBS for doing some ill shit like the DOOM into AUGS billboard. and the crazy flaired tags that take hella long to do even though they dont flow.

so yeah, all that shit, sorry for the long post

6. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

the sf bus flows used to be dope untell ais came around and showd that you dont have to have a nice handy to get up now all you see is garbage running the lines all I got to say is this

RIP SF BUS FLOWS

7. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

8. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

lmao..maybe when ul know more about graff you'l speak differently!
    d-g, do u live in nz? wat u write

9. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

haha is that u in the pic?

10. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Mente, Yeah I'm in Auckland.

I write kaset, I don't get up, waiting until I get better, just mad sketching at the moment.

11. runci

runci Elite Member

EURO MATE!!

solid letters
    bright bold colours
    fuckin fat bold outlines
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

coupla ppl on this site that styles fall into this is probably
    matr n smug

12. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

yeah bro, been in the game for 55 years...
    t-kid is my son
    u dig.

13. anon df-mb

anon df-mb Member

i love burner shit.its clean and people can read it still but its always chill to throw a lil wild style in the mix.

14. Phlame

Phlame Member

Fuck yeah, I love this style, got anymore links to websites with similar styles? Cheers.

I'm also a big fan of this sort of style, dunno what to call it:

[Broken External Image]:http://www.stick-up-kids.de/images/bildermember/askew/bilder/askew_ikonnmsilvers06.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://www.stick-up-kids.de/images/bildermember/askew/bilder/askew_chchcaravan06.jpg [/b][/quote]
    That red Askew is SO Scandinavian, especially Norwegian... y'all dont even know the half of it... here its all about slimy, swinging, fat, bold clean letters like the sexiest pussy you can imagine... ofcourse we have alot of different shit, but letters like that just scream out Norwegian, my favourite style, right now at least, you can't really hate it can you...?
    Up here we have like alot of emphasis on can control... I'll see if I can find a good link...

15. cancer patients and crack pipes

cancer patients and crack pipes Member

16. ekin

ekin Senior Member

i love ny and cali wildstyle

17. i write

i write Senior Member

you do realise that burner isnt a style right? only a dumb fuck like you would make such a retarded generalisation that burners are readible aswell........................................................................fag

18. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

..two completly different styles

19. toxus

toxus Elite Member

FUCK YES... best hands in my opinion

aa34.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_10_l_3dba719a65252027c14253c838a0b1e9.png [/b][/quote]
    Horrible.

Cant make out a single letter. Just about an R.

20. urge

urge Member

I like some of the NY throwies, the similar letter structure with certain cuts inside of the letter to make it unique.