Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Style Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sumoe, May 15, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Tyler.

Tyler. Senior Member

2. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

well ill have to suck his cock when i buy a plane ticket to the states

there arnt that many great flicks of his works online u gotta get the undergound thru nw west to apreciate his stuff

3. zaco

zaco Senior Member

4. Tyler.

Tyler. Senior Member

thanks for sharing.

5. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

wont be saying that when elk dies of aids

6. Tyler.

Tyler. Senior Member

Lol. I'm sure he wouldn't let ya to begin with, chap.

7. sodi

sodi Senior Member

i love cope2 wildstyles and robert simples

8. paint head

paint head Senior Member

cope2 do the same shit over and over and over and over... dont get me wrong. dude is nice n clean. and fuckin destroyed everything everywhere but he should get some new letterz

9. sodi

sodi Senior Member

10. Tyler.

Tyler. Senior Member

lol.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  11. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

i like anything from the crazy five back in tha hey day and i like that chinese style, for example look at SLASH's new album cover... i really like THAT style.

12. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Personally i hate Roid's style from MSK.

13. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

paser mfk is from ohio, where i am....dude burns shit.

awal dfase and all those cats are in my town too

14. Solace_one

Solace_one Member

There's this guy Runner, handstyle was dope. So clean and symmetrical.... got me into the curly caligraphy shit. But, I gotta keep it street. You know the handstyle battle thread where they did IDIOT SAVANT? Phat 2's style is cool as hell, if you ask me. Fat cap tags are gettin' harder, man... I seen some sick shit with that.

15. CanalSt

CanalSt Senior Member

Best style for me is downtown NYC bundled up shit not like really down more like Tribeca and Soho it just when you walk around there in the night its a special feeling seeing all the dark green paint that they use for doors being completely cover in small tags posters stickers stencils and just bundled on top and on top and on top has real nicelook to it and the throwies that are kinda abstract and pointy on the storefront gates and the fire extinguisher tags on the side of buildings that have huge posters and rollers on the top it kinda clashes with the legal walls and dude EVERYTHINGS covered to the extreme every grocery sign atm machine lamp post sometimes all the way to the top door random wall any bar plywood and the look of those open air parkings with the throwies behind all the fancy cars...the revs and cost rollers...for me graffiti isnt as prolific in the bronx as in spring street its like 5 pointz the combined paint and paper are probably more thick than than the metal casing itself lol

16. CanalSt

CanalSt Senior Member

NYC has some real good wildstyle you just havent seen them because you havent browsed through the streets that legible style that NYC was composed of is now dead for example look at TD4 XE or DWB its some sick wildstyle in some styles you cant find anywhere else...is modern NYC wildstyle...

17. CanalSt

CanalSt Senior Member

noones going to do illegal 3d...well not many people...and zoen bombs alot of those pieces. Bigger and in mass quantities

18. Wank oner

Wank oner Senior Member

tbh i like them one liners and philly wickets