Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tagging In Daylight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by elapagari, Mar 5, 2005.

Share This Page

1. oblong

oblong Elite Member

most people are scared to do anything to stop me

2. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

im feelin wut hokus said.....same with mateo

3. Ume

Ume Moderator

wow, i never tag at night if i got something set up, i tag anywhere i go, im walking down the street just tag the walls,trucks,anything that catches my eye, i dont care if pple see me, someones talked to me 4 times so far,1 said they would call the cops, that never happened, 1 worked for the post office and i was taggin a mail box, but wow, you guys go out at night and just do tags? like taggin trips, hardcore. :rolleyes:

4. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

funny how ppl dont believe me...

well the noobs on forums who dont know me...

every1 thinks im some post whore geek til lthey go painting with me...
    then im usually known 'as that crazy kid'

haha

ill hit jsut about nething...

5. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

tagging trip...

some nites ill walk for 6 hrs bombing...

neways daytime works for a while... then u get up... n cant afford that much heat...

with 5 arrests to my record i cant jsut go n hit nething day time n more...

plus ive gotten into enough beef during daytime... u get to know the type of ppl who will snitch or do beef...

6. risk123

risk123 Member

psykaoz-
    thats how you gotta be man just all out no fear or else your gonna hesitate and fuck up or get caught.
    thats how i am i'll tag anything i see that i like, even if its someones car or somethin, if i like it ill atleast bomb it

.risk. .bbs.

7. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

um...

lol no thats WHAT gets u arrested.... i used to be like fuck everyone n do enthing i was dared to by another writer...

and i write almost always solo also so no1 to back me up...

as i said 5 arrests... so definatly not the right way...

now ill still hit about nething worth it... cop cars... bah its useless heat... done 7... thats enough... plus i got busted for taggin one ... haha

8. Ume

Ume Moderator

yeah i do that , but there talking about tagging, nothing else

9. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

well when i have no paint... ill do that.. or ill go skating n bring a few marker n do 50 tags or so...

10. anarchyshok

anarchyshok Senior Member

thats the only time i bomb during the day because i have a curfew and i have no problem wit day bombing

11. imported_jape_the_nape

imported_jape_the_nape Member

if you go tagging with 1 or 2 friend in day time al; dressed in black balaclavas and black hoodys and tagg some hectic stuff like a resteraunt window with everyone inside or the windows of the buses before it takes off,noone fucks with you coz they think your some crazy kid thats fuked up in the hed hat thinks hes a terrorist witch i do :rolleyes: but im 13,they cant do anything to me :D

12. epod

epod Elite Member

i always tagg during the day... theres no1 to stop u other than if a cop
    sees u tagging.. theres nothing any1 can relle do other than maybe
    kick your ass.. cops would b there for atleast 3 or 4 mins, nd thats if
    they even care. by then youre 3 or 4 blocks away tagging again. tagging
    during the night is more fun tho. seems like its you and a bunch of shit to
    be tagged, no assholes to stop u, no cops, no authorities. haha the other
    night i did a throwie on a schoolbus windshield with a bunch of heavy duty
    black ink markers. wont b coming off. lol, theyll prolly hav 2 replace it.
    hahaha i love fucking things up. ahah 1 day i wanna try tagging a public
    bus windshield. like get off the bus and then just go 2 the windshield nd
    bust out a marker ahha they cant do shit except for try 2 run u over , turn
    on the windshield wipers lmfao or call their supervisor ( he rides in a big van
    so u just gotta jet fast, or else theyll either grab u nd bust u or run u down haha)
    my ultimate goal is to tag the supervisors van lmfao. theyre the highest
    authority wen it comes to public transit, other than cops haha. its relle hard
    since they almost never leave the fucking van lol.

13. imported_jape_the_nape

remind me,last week i was catching the bus home and i tod my friend that i was gona tag up the bus beforeiot goes so i told him to get his bag stuck on purpose in the door(we got these new metro buses and ur bag allways gets caught) so i get off on my stop and while hes telling the bus driver to help,i tagged the side of the bus 7 times,and when the driver goes to help my friend with his bag(the door at the back) i run and jumpp on the grilll and did a ghuge tag on the windshield and did the harry bolter on his ass

fun fun fun

:ph34r:

14. MaD ScRiBbLeS

MaD ScRiBbLeS Senior Member

^^ haha thats fuckin sweet... i gotta try that some time.

i tag day and night. usually ill spray paint at night, but if its like under a bridge or somethin ill do it in the day. and ill hit up like electrical boxes when there arent many cars comin. if they say shit i tell them to mind their own business...and walk off...then hit somethin else up. usually im with 1 or 2 of my friends that tag with me.

15. imported_jape_the_nape

i didnt know any writers from my area but it was real shit,my friends real good artist but hes a real pussy and gets scared and i thought if i asked him to graff hed tell my parent sor something but he found out i write and know hes my partner in crime :D :ph34r:

16. krym

krym Member

funny how ppl dont believe me...

well the noobs on forums who dont know me...

every1 thinks im some post whore geek til lthey go painting with me...
    then im usually known 'as that crazy kid'

haha

ill hit jsut about nething... [/b][/quote]
    nah no beef man. who am i to say you did or not...

word

17. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

haha shows how much some of of you know....

ppl cant do nething?

i was jumped by 3 civils...im 19, 5'11" not very built or nething but im not some 12 yr old... but i was doing a throw on the main street in this hood at 4pm... so ifinish a 2 letter fillin n im walking away and a guy grabs me from behind so i start pushing him away but 2 other guys jumped in and they brought me inside a library n held me till cops came.

so ya... cops arent the only problem... heroes are worst... they dont have a uniform.

u gottascout out the crowd... find wich ones will cause potential beef. usually older men with their wife and/or kids. or some prissy bitch thats good looking. shell say something n next thing u know 4-5 random machos idiots are ready to beat youre ass.

plus at my age... im looking for a job soon. what if i go for an interview n that guy saw me tag...

ever think of that? more daytime u do the more youre chances of something like that happening increase...

as for cops taking a while to come....
    if some1 calls that is. cops do something called patrolling.

was on a busy overpass hitting um some throw outlines n tags (one full letter outline, 3 crew outlines, 5-6tag) at bout 10pm on a friday nite... cars where honking n slowing down n stuff so i didnt pay much attetion to car that stopped right behind me... until i saw blue and red flashing... i ran. was off a highway n no where togo plus the cop was 6'2" about n in very good shape and he tackled me bout 100 feet later.

for the solo painters... and still the others... gotta remember cops and undercovers do patrol. its not all about some1 calling...

so ya epod youre pretty retarded lol...

heavy duty black marker. on glass.

100% buffable. ill remove that stuff with paint thinner in bout 30 seconds tops.

very few inks will stain glass...n even those that do u can still remove it with some work... only etch or scratching is good for glass.

if u want a tag to stay a long time on a bus... when it stops at a red light go behind it and tag there.. do that daytime all the time, most ppl in traffic wont do nething and busdriver cant see you.

as for acting like a terrorist and 'bomb rushing'

good luck... do that a few times in a hood and residents will complain = more cops = youre ass is gonna get busted quick son.

the thing about daytime is to try n not be visible... u can do fillin throws in alleys i nthe day n not be noticed at all if u dont act a fool...

18. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

ok i was bombing this big fucking gas take thing ....at like i dunna about 2:30 pm bord daylight ona weekday(oh yea skippin school) and there was loads of cars andf shit driving past and this buss and no one stoped no one looked it was dumb.....thats my story :D

19. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

brod daylight.....sorry double post

20. krym

krym Member

Heavy knowledge base there pSYKAOz dude.