Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tagging In Daylight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by elapagari, Mar 5, 2005.

Share This Page

1. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

na ive alwayswanted to tag his chin coz when ever he laughs all 3 of them jiggle aorund haha

2. epod

epod Elite Member

im never bombing in the day ever again. today i went bombing at like 12, with my buddy, we pulled out the cans and did 2 tags nd 1 outline and we alread had heat, fucking old ppl trying to get security, lmfao my buddy runs and dives dowsn a hugggggge ass hill lol. wasnt as heated as we thot but it was jkz, jus made me realize how faggotive old people can b.

3. meks

meks Senior Member

its not that much of a big deal

4. meks

meks Senior Member

acid nice sig! b :lol:

5. Tony

Tony Elite Member

bombign in the day is alot more fun, and i find even easyer then bombing at night. use your head and dont act like a retard and you should be fine

6. epod

epod Elite Member

lol, i know its not a bid deal but when your in a city u donno, nd its winter, its kinda hard to jet if u need to, so imma wait till summer to bomb. ... lol i wanna hit up this huge wall at the mall.. EVERY1 would see it, the only prob is bouncing home, nd it IS a huge wall so itd b seen from like a mile lol, so if ne1 thas a bitch sees me id b in for a rocky way home. lol itd sooo b worth it tho.

7. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

lolol

some spots are good day spots some are straight up nighters

8. Putamadre

Putamadre Senior Member

fuck i always bombed in the day.i use to do spot at 5pm that ppl did like at like fucking 4 in the morning and shit.its kinda way better cuz you could easly hide in the crowd

9. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

as long as no1 in the crowd feels like stopping you...

solo i prefer night... that way i can take everybody as a potential problem... solo daytime its hard to watch youre back...

n im not talking bout taggin i mean like fillin throws and such

10. epod

epod Elite Member

lol yeh, i think im stepping down from my daytime bombing. i hardly ever tag anymore tho, but if ive got somthin on me nd i see somthin, ill hit it up no matter what time of day it is. its soo much fun at night, its like the citys dead and youre on a mission and you cant let any1 see you . lol i always think of myself bombing, as me on a military mission, lol it seems a lot less gut wrenching and its a lot more fun lol.

11. epod

epod Elite Member

5 pm is not during the day, well it is, but its nothing to brag about, go hit up your biggest local mall at noon, if you get it done, mad props, but i guarantee you therel b heat.

12. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

i HATE mall Security gaurds.

we also have this "gaurds" that ride around the island and the beach called "citizen patrol" and they think they are cops but they arnt. and they try to take advantage of you. but if you be an asshole to them the leave cause they cant do shit.

i hate cops.

FTP

13. aNON

aNON Member

only with markers and throwies during the day.....i bomb the river beds some times though juss for fun.

14. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

5 am is not heat?

hello?
    hahaha

msot ppl get off work around 5-6 pm.... theres alot of traffic... its a very bait time

15. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

ive bombed more in the day than at night. its more thrilling and you can see what the fuck youre doing

16. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hehe

but i love the feeling of bombing solo at 2 am... i own this motha fuckin city... word up...

u like jsut walk with energy and rip shit up haha

hahhhaha

or like i ndark desolate areas...u like creep around in the shadows and everything is dead.. .great for thinking about stuff...

17. Teknik

Teknik Senior Member

damn psykaoz kess tu fais daute de ta vie appart graffer pi etre sur internet??? c pas un insulte mec jfais juste demandé ca dmeme chu curieux de savoir ou tu trouve tout ton temps...tk nice shot sur le char de cops!!! peace

18. meks

meks Senior Member

i just went today lol :lol:

19. Ume

Ume Moderator

oh i love those short cuts cans with a rusto fat, ive been using a orange one instead of a marker today, a bunch of busstops and stuff....and still no one said anything to me, some people just stared, but thats it.

20. ILL

ILL Elite Member

how much can you get out of those? like how many tags cuz you can get " Just Enough" cans here and i think there about the same size so i'm mite get a couple