Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

So are you trying to trap me in a battle that I'm not aware of?

If you wanna' battle me, man the fuck up and challenge me, don't take some 'no nib' tag and try and enter it in a battle...
    Straight up challenge me to a battle.

IBP, shut the fuck up and battle me too. I been tryna' get you into a battle for two weeks and you wuss out but still talk shit. You ain't nothin'. You're a lump.

And no matter what I post, most of you are going to hate. I could post the most amazing burner on here and ya'll still be hatin'.
    Cause that's what you guys do, hate hate hate hate. Talk shit on the internet, don't get up in the streets.
    Act like you know everything about the game but won't step up for a paint battle...
    You guys are toys! Gonna' be toys forever with the attitudes you got!
    Oh yeah, but ya'll go so hard, you can't even post a flick cause the johniess gonna' kick yo' door in two minutes later...
    :rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  2. WoRdSmYtH

WoRdSmYtH Guest

Critz?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
  3. Phigure

Phigure Member

@Saai

I'm diggin' the first one. Maybe on the end of the E you could do what you did with the S with the tick marks, but of course make them exclamation points. The U in the second one is out of place. I won't even talk about the last two 'cause they look wack, and the color choice of yellow is awful. haha. I'm really like the first one though.

@WoRdSmYtH
    Start back simple. Go to keyboard letters. I'm not sure what that even says.

4. WoRdSmYtH

WoRdSmYtH Guest

@ MOGAN. I'm likin' this shit man, but I'd have to say, I think your 'N' is missing something. The 'E' is ill, but I'm a bit confused. Style wise, it doesn't fit, but as far as the composition of the piece goes, it works. Maybe try the same letter formation, but try and round out the top to match the other letters a bit more?

That being said, I think you should have dropped a better handstyle on it.... You've got a few that, IMO, are ill.

[Broken External Image]:http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad220/Albinoethiopian07/Tags/1002001722.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad220/Albinoethiopian07/Tags/1002001740.jpg

Keep up the good work man.

And whoever this is...

[​IMG]

That handstyle is wack, lol. Not hating, but it could say just about anything you wanted it to say, lol.

And Nemer... I think your handstyle there isn't bad, but it's just way too messy.
    Nice and bold though. Hopefully that shit gets buffed and you can drop it again way cleaner.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
  5. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

rewt i addressed the issue in the beef thread... i read ur post wrong and i shouldnt have posted the shit there... like i said, MY BAD MAN! for real on that.... we'll just do a handy battle if u want, but on a man to man level lets cut the fagshit e-beef... its just annoying and were cluttering shit

hade i think thats better, but i wouldnt use the right bar of the A as the left bar of the D, make the HA connected and the DE connected or somethin...

wordsmyth- i cant really read that, we all know tags look cooler inverted lol just show the original pic

and as for them buffing my tags... not goin down lol i make my ink and it will never come off, the door will haveta get painted black probably, itll bleed yellowish through over 5 layers of white paint

6. WoRdSmYtH

WoRdSmYtH Guest

Haha, all good Zook. I like your styles none the less. And thanks for the crits guys. I know it's a bitch to read, it was just some shit I threw down a few years ago. It says AMONK, with the last leg of the 'N' being the back of the 'K'. I have long since gone to simpler letters, just wanted to get some opinions.

7. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

gotcha..... the ONK is alright, like i said to hade though i dunno bout "sharing" bars like that, i guess it can work but its confusing and hard to pull off... the main problem with that tag is u basically crossed it out instead of underlining

8. smile =(

smile =( Member

9. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

get rid of the disembodied notch on the S and the dot at the end of the E, then it'll be straight

10. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

thatd make a decent sticker or somethin on that artfag tip ;-)... can u do it with ur hands too or just mspaint? i cant use paint for shit

11. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

12. WoRdSmYtH

WoRdSmYtH Guest

Ye Zook, I know what you mean about sharing bars, but I don't like the double bar you get with an 'NK', and have yet to solve the problem otherwise. Ideas? And the cross-out was just what felt natural when crossing the 'A'. I tried underlining but I liked how the cross-out centered the handstyle a bit better.

And SMILE, that shit's not that bad, I see potential. But I agree with Flawless. Get rid of the dots or whatever and try throwin' it down on paper.

13. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

@WordSmyth... Use the lowercase "n" my man... nK... Should be easier to work witth

14. SzrZx

SzrZx Member

ai1102.photobucket.com_albums_g447_jiOhh_f829b533_1.jpg
    :)
    edit: resized

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  15. smile =(

smile =( Member

im not using a mouse, im using the pad thing that comes with a laptop...
    and the program was flash, it's neatens the lines and is a good program for drawing...
    the dot at the 'e' was a mistake...
    thanks for the crits..

here's a throwie, not really feeling it, i hate using the laptop... looks far better in real life.[Broken External Image]:http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr167/hatman29/smile-1.jpg?t=1286210097

i can't upload a real tag, no camera.

16. SzrZx

SzrZx Member

17. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Word up

18. SzrZx

SzrZx Member

this should be in tot throwies....

19. smile =(

smile =( Member

i know it should, but only after posting did a realise... being the lazy dick i am i just let it be.

20. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Why quote the same picture twice on one page?

Mener, I don't like the star or the halo, but that's just my preference.
    Hair?, lose the arrow.