Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

flow.

2. SilentVandal

SilentVandal Senior Member

Not as good as my last one..
    I did the bombing science to mess around with new letters.
    Crits?

IMAG0197-1.jpg

3. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

looks cool, try to have the first line of your M and A closer to the letter like it is on your K. i dig that K

4. STOXY

STOXY Senior Member

IMG-20120321-00074.jpg
    this was my old style i have changed it now but what do youse think ?

5. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

6. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

Wiz, you're one to talk for sure, but stoxy, that shit sucks. Stop painting, back to the books, keyboard letters are key for now. Dont put to much style in, i dont know if i can call it style what you just did, but, you get the point, look up local writers, pick up some ideas and get at it.

7. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

I know i tend to post a variety of styles of how i do my name but honestly when I'm out with a marker this is how i get down
    gophe8.jpg
    crits?

8. PETER

PETER Elite Member

It's my favorite from you Gopher. I would bring the middle part of the E down a bit and make the top of it similar in size to the O,P, and R and round it out a little to match. Just a thougt.

9. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

looks dope gopher...its good to have various of styles for ur name i think..ofcoarse u wana have ur own style and shit and like a certain tag style that u get up with mostly prob but its good to have a variety of diff tag styles...all done with pretty similar hand movements cuz its the same person. maybe try fuking around with some kind of extension/kick at the end of your R...i dig ur handstyles

Stoxy sorry but that is bad, go much more simple and do wat Zik said, start with keyboard letters. it will help

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  10. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

@PETER word I think I know what you mean, I just make all my E's like that out of habit and cos I like the way it looks, but I'll definitely play around with it, thanks bro
    @Kaze Yeah I hear you, honestly up until recently i was taking handstyes for granted but it really is a huge part of graff, and theres so many different ways to do one letter let alone ways to combine different letters, as far as the R i really struggle with those, idk why but unless its a one-lined R they all just come out crappy imo but I'll work on it

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  11. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

yeh handstyles r like the signature of graff, just takes 3-7 seconds or w.e to get ur name up, cant compare to pieces and even throwies but i just really love handstyles haha, yeh i love when letters form into another letter or w.e but its hard haha. your R's looks good to me man, and i know jwhat u meen with the one line thing to make a letter, its muscle memory and flow, just get a piece of paper and try doing a bunch of R's with 2 lines or maybe even if u find something that looks kool..i use to hate R's and K's but now i like em, still need toons of work on them though, i like to draw my R's in one line too except in some tags that r just really simple

12. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Don't get me wrong Gophe your hand is dope and that E looks good. I just feel it would make the over all composition of it have more continuity. I've started exploring stuff like Retna.... I'm not nearly as good but if I work on a work for a while I can get something decent looking. Speaking of which I like the letters you got going. If I find some free time at work I might have something for you.

13. 6i9o

6i9o Senior Member

That^

Crits? Still unsure what to write anymore. This is KREAPS
    a25.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m60zeekSEv1r4k9c6o1_500.jpg
    And this was for a friend
    a25.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m60yqgR2cK1r4k9c6o1_500.jpg
    I only like the U and Y :|

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  14. PETER

PETER Elite Member

you're trying to force style. tone it down, do some basic letters and go from there.

15. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

^ what he said. Chill the fuck out and write keyboard letters.

16. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

few old tags.. the bottom one i did lastnight... IMG_1087.jpg IMG_1088.jpg IMG_1089.jpg

17. -tang-

-tang- Senior Member

18. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

wow holy shit, calm down dude lol.. make that much more simple.. that looks so bad with all the extras. try just simple letters and work on that.

19. -tang-

-tang- Senior Member

thanks for the tips but everytime i do like simple tags everyone just like its boring people who dont do graff think its looks better i guess thats why i do it

20. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Thats why they think its cooler....cuz they dont do it