Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

99% of most writers don't want to be found. And the only time you'll run into them is at like 2am at a spot maybe.

Otherwise just look for the signs. Paint drips/splatters on shoes and clothes.. if you're a little ass kid though just keep working in a book. Don't catch a charge for some terrible looking hands.

Also post stuff like this in chat or one of the talk threads, not in tags...

1000033253.jpg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2024
  2. Sarika539

Sarika539 New Member

Get the Top follow here, but be advised that downloading APK files from unapproved sources may expose your device and private information to security lapses.
    Additionally, using third-party programs to obtain followers may violate the terms of service of social media networks.

3. Deetle9

Deetle9 New Member

I really love this. very recognizable! super new myself and have a p hard time reading handstyle > <;

4. PoopScoop

PoopScoop New Member

I’m getting old so I mostly just fuck with slaps, they don’t really prosecute them here so you can just fuckin go crazy with them, trying to work on one liner, thoughts?

5712D5CE-E2DC-49C7-8E71-7E09EEBB5A5D.jpeg

5. PoopScoop

PoopScoop New Member

I’ve got a video but can’t figure that out, you didn’t even used to be able to post pics when I used to lurk that that’s dope at least

6. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

upload_2024-4-10_9-58-19.png upload_2024-4-10_9-58-42.png upload_2024-4-10_9-59-22.png upload_2024-4-10_9-59-40.png upload_2024-4-10_10-0-0.png

I was in bombing trip. I am in htf crew.

7. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

8. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

9. guiz0u

guiz0u Member

I was told to reply in a tags discussion instead of making a brand new discussion altogether, so I apologize if this is the wrong spot to talk about this ^^;

I made myself a tag for the first time and I had no idea where to research any of this, so I kinda just improvised. I apologize if digital mediums are frowned upon when it comes to making a tag prototype; it’s the only thing I have right now (I looked everywhere in my house and I cannot find a chiseled tip marker). I used the Stylish Marker brush on IbisPaint X. At first the “i” I made looked a lot like an S, so I decided to change it to be lowercase. I’m just worried that the “i” looks a bit too plain and/or sticks out like a sore thumb because of it being lowercase unlike the rest of the letters. Any constructive feedback is appreciated ^^

Untitled446_20240424150005.png

10. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

You're in the right spot now

As for too plain, get rid of that mindset. Plain is where you should start. Many writers that have great handstyle are pretty simple, but they have style. Style is something you develop from repetition. They have probably wrote there name thousands of times. Which is the best way to do it. Fill a whole notebook with your name. As for being too plain, here are some examples taken from the picture gallery of what I mean. They're simple, easy to read but ooze style. Once you can do that, you can start to add stuff and get fancy. But not until you can do this.

Most people try and rush the process with graffiti and try and add fancy shit too soon. It just slows your progress and makes shit look toy as hell.

Your tags should be simple, normal letters and your pieces should be the same, simple striaght letters to start with. Letter structure is most important to start.

1000036361.jpg 1000036360.png