Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Death

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iselldope, Aug 9, 2009.

Share This Page

1. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

and you're pro guns....
    do you live in the deep south and drive a pickup as well?

2. walkwiththelion

walkwiththelion Senior Member

I do like guns, i hate pick up trucks and I live in Atlanta. Ummm so maybe half right I guess.

3. HalfGangstaShit

HalfGangstaShit Elite Member

Do drugs and die faster than most. !!
    We're all energy that transfers, and that's all. Fuck a soul!

4. walkwiththelion

walkwiththelion Senior Member

That's fine man, if you read my earlier post im npot concerned with proving people right or wrong.

5. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

it would be raw if ur born into a animal or someshit maybe its a whole new life and u have a tottaly diffrent achievement other than money maybe u have to look for ur dead homies and fam that would be cool as fuck..this world is wierd i sometimes think its hell and it doesnt really make sence why some are born with higher ranks than others like money wise or family issues and shit maybe it all reflects on how u have acted on ur past lives..well everyone will eventually find out sometime,it would be cool if u can get like a movie of ur whole life and then enter ur new place and forget everything n start all over..sounds like alot of shit and hopes but thats the shit that comes to my mind when i think about the afterlife

6. Fetusr

Fetusr Senior Member

7. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

First of all, I'ma live forever! But if I do die, I'm gon' smack God upside the head and gon' tell him to get me a grilled-cheese sandwich and some tacos!

And I dare God to say somethin'! I'll be like 'Say somethin', God! Say somethin'! Yeah, I thought so!'

8. LIQUIDFOOT

LIQUIDFOOT Senior Member

yea when you die im pretty sure you just rot and decompose becoming fertlilizer for some other organism to begin its life there no soul or none of that shit you live you die you rot

9. wrongful1212

wrongful1212 New Member

I also afraid to die,but it is changed no facts that I have to die,anyway I think die is not that bad,it just pain abit,the after die,should be our concern

10. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

^yes die no good...die no good at all..me no die..no soon..becz die bad..die make ppl cry..die hurt....die hurts lots..lots die..all die...die happen..die good not..yet die happen.1 love sad becz of die..1 love very sad..

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  11. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

You die.
    same as before you were born. Why need an after life when you've got now. Have fun, acheive shit.

12. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

I believe in being a good person. Nobody knows what the afterlife is like until after life anyway. So why spend your entire life believing one thing or another. Just live.

13. e97

e97 Member

14. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I've had like 8 years of religious classes. And like other people said, I used to always think about forever and how long it is and it always scared me. I used to always think about it. I was at a point where nothing had a purpose to me. I just thought whats the point of life? I would be out all day then come home then think about the same stuff again. But then I learned that in heaven there is no time. So billions of years could have passed by and you wouldn't notice. But in hell time is slower. Everything is longer.

I believe theres 3 places you can go when you die.
    1.) Heaven
    2.) Hell
    3.) Become a spirit(Ghost)

And where you go detirmines how you live your life.

I have more to say but I don't wanna type anymore

15. iselldope

iselldope Senior Member

ok, thanks for the answers

16. rezwan

rezwan Senior Member

im just a shitty bastard sometimes. sometimes i just want a joint and my old girl and i get so fucking sad that my simplest dreams just wont come true.
    the whores part is the only thing that gets me down really

i'm reminded of this--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg7xDVLtapo

'why am i dying to live when i'm just living to die
    why am i trying to see when theres nothing in sight
    why am i trying to give when no one gives me a try'

17. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i've had 2 family members die for a minute or two then get resuscitated. my cousin and my grandpa. my grandpa died on the OR table, and can specifically remember opening his eyes only to see himself, as if he were floating above his own body, then he looked around the room and saw my grandma bawling and the surgeons all looked discouraged and he saw the monitor saying he was flatlining. then he was brought back to life.

my cousin was in a car accident and died either on impact, or a little after impact, then was resuscitated at the scene by paramedics. she has no recollection of that day, but a couple years later she had a dream that she can remember vividly. in her dream she was chillin with one of her friends, and the friend goes "ay check out this sick video i found" and he puts it in the vcr, and on the tv she sees her and all her friends in the car in the same seating arrangement, on the same road, but from a side view like somebody's riding in the other lane filming, then bam. she watches herself and friends get in the wreck in the exact spot it actually happened, and she sees her dead body laying there, her friends either knocked out or freaking out, the cops and paramedics come, and she wakes up.

the first house i ever lived in was haunted and there's no way i won't believe it because i heard/saw some shit that still freaks me out to this day. that leads me to know that there is indeed some kind of afterlife. what i believe is that you either go to a better place than earth (call it heaven, if you must), or you stay here on earth (call it hell, if you must) as a ghost. the reasons for going or staying are unclear because there are ghosts who lived an innocent life and ones who lived an evil life. i dk if it's like a prison sentence or if it's for eterniity either. i wonder about it all the time, but there's no use, cause i'd rather spend my life living instead of pondering shit i'll know soon enough.

18. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

i saw this one guy on the discovery channel whos trying to life forever. hes got this strict lifestyle full of vitamins, minerals, and all kinds of supplements plus an exercise routine. it doesnt sound to bad just sounds like it would be annoying having to keeps up with all of that

19. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

but i try not to look at it as im gonna die, i try to see it as what cn i do to keep my self myself alive and healthy. well i try to at least, i still have some bad habits i should get rid of

20. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

iv had a near death experiance, i floated ou of my body and made myself some noodles then when i woke up i had noodles