Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

no.
    dutches and g&v's should be similar. they both have the leaf that you have to take off. games really are where it's at though. they are made by garcia y vega, and i have never gotten a stale one in my life. also they have way better flavors than the traditional honey or vanilla or whatever.

how i do it, i break off the mouth piece of the cigar first. the leaf should just come off in one big piece. crack the blunt down the seam, breathe on it, whatever to moisten it. lick the entire leaf and stick it right on top of the wrap. it won't be big enough to cover the whole thing, but you can rip the extra paper off. then you roll it up just like it was a phillie.

it probably burns better if you roll it the legit way. taking the leaf off, rolling the blunt, and then wrapping the leaf back on afterwards. but that shit is way too aggrivating for me.

hope i helped. always glad to share blunt knowledge.

2. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

Depends dude. Ive known people to roll there weed in honey and then roll it. Shits wack..

When you come across a dryer blunt. Make a solution of half honey half water.. Use that to soften it. And even seal it.

Only if you like honey blunts.

3. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

asmoked the whole blunt
    peeled off the leaf
    and smoked the swisher
    it has hitting so good and nice so i have a roach now

:/

4. Blitz411

Blitz411 Senior Member

Shit..I want to learn how to roll a spliff. Anybody got any tipps???

5. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

Roll a joint with more weed then tobaccy

6. Blitz411

Blitz411 Senior Member

This I know, but like..getting the cone shape is what I want to know how to do.

7. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

what?! you have to put the leaf back on so it burns nice and slow like a cigar would... peal it off in the spiral way its wraps then once its rulled in the blunt lick the whole leaf and then just wrap it leaf around the way it came off and make sure u go at enough of an angle so your not double wrapping the leaf

8. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

tomorrow!
    tomorrow i'm finally getting a new bag of weed for myself!
    i've been out for over a month or something, i dunno go back in the thread and find out
    good thing i've been able to find a bowl here and a joint there from my friends
    tomorrow...

9. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

So I got real drunk and blazed last night and me and my friend decided to roll a joint with the last of my stuff

ANyway the lighter he had had a brutal ass flame and we ended up lighting like half of it on fire then for some reason I decided to light it again and wasted the whole thing haha

10. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

that's 4 letters before preperation H

11. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

I feel like EZ Widers burn too fast. I did a skinny joint this morning before art class and it just kind of disappeared. I didn't torch it, it just went too fast. So what is the slowest burning rolling paper?

12. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

clear cellulose "papers" burn so slow and poorly that they're nearly impossible to smoke with

13. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Well maybe its just these that are defective. I'll get another brand.

14. darkstar

darkstar Senior Member

Ive had the same problem with easy widers

15. Plan-C

Plan-C Senior Member

(this may sound like such a noob question but idc)
    ok i usually smoke from a pipe but i just lost my pipe and i was wondering if you need to mix the weed with tobacco when rolling, and if so why.
    ive seen some guys do it and i was just wondering.

16. SilverEra

SilverEra Senior Member

You can if you want, but I wouldn't recommend it at all, just make sure you crush it up alot.. a nug will fuck up your blunt.

If you need to learn how to roll, just google-ing it will help. It's not too hard, I rolled my first blunt like the second week of my freshman year in Hs lol.

17. Tony

Tony Elite Member

you dont need to.. i never do... ever.

most people do it because it makes the joint burn better

chop your weed nicely so all the little pieces are about the same size, dont roll to tight, and it should be just fine

18. Plan-C

Plan-C Senior Member

19. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

it's probably because there wasn't enough weed in it.
    you say it was a "skinny" joint.

paper tends to burn fast.

20. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

thats blasphemy if you dont have enough bud to roll with then buy more damnit lol mixin w tobacco the only tobacco i would involve is the blunt