Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

13 is way too young. you should be playing with your action men not getting high, and i hope your parents beat the shit out of you for when they found out.

2. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

ehh i started bein a frequent smoker the summer after 8th grade, only took me a couple months to become to mean stoner
    i think i was onnly bout 14 but thats only cuz i never chilled with kids my age everyone was 2 years or older than me, but im glad drinkin and pot make you a more mature person hah

3. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

^^ that's the kind of post i would expect a thirteen year old to make.

4. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

ill delete it then

5. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

most people posting in this thread most likely started around the same age, 90% of people who pick up smoking anything started in there teens

6. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

is it? what makes you come to that conclusion?
    i wanna know you seem to be a real cool highly educated fella

7. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I only started smoking pot full time when I was 17, I'm almost 18. I used to be so fucking fit and now I'm so lazy. But I blame it on my girlfriend cause I spend my time around her so I stopped being fit.

8. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

I think I'm gunna stop smoking weed until I'm atleast 16-17, would it be a bad idea to smoke the last little bit I have then give it a break?

9. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

Yea weed does that to you man i used to be the same way,i mean it always feels good to spark up,but theres better shit to be doing than sitting around listenting to music.Its best to just spark up after a really good day,or a really bad one.Take advantage of the fact u started only a year ago,quit that shit and only do it once or twice a week,you wont regret it.

10. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

fuck that, my life is blazing n listenin to music
    nothing wrong with it, just be the ill stoner fuck it

11. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

BOOM. thats it right there. do ya do nig but blaze up that ganja on the way, yaheard.

12. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

nothing wrong with it but its fucking boring, im so antisocial and lazy when i blaze thats why i only smoke at night or i never get anything done

13. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Hahaha.
    Well I smoke to clean my house and shit, it makes me wanna do it. Weed does make me productive most the times. But like not health wise I guess rofl.

14. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

there isnt anything wrong with being anti social, shit i am, id rather surround myself by a few true homies than mad heads cuz there is just to many fake ass grimy people
    and i feel like if you do smoke you shouldnt expect to be like the fuckin energizer bunny, think its something you should do to melo and relax yourself

15. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

Is it only heavy weed smoking that is supposed to damage teen brains or does moderate use (1-2 times a month) do damage? I find it quite confusing

16. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  17. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Man you'll be alright. Just keep a healthy lifestyle and smoke weed every now and then.
    I know a heap of body builders that smoke weed so they can get the munchies and eat heaps lol.
    Shit everyone smokes weed, it's just how you have your lifestyle.

18. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

ordering pizza online hahahahaha

19. swlost13

swlost13 Member

this may be a dumb question, but if im 15 and smoke the herb every weekend, is that bad? lol i know its probably fine but im just curious.haha

20. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

yes that is a very dumb question