Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

word id never get behind the wheel under the influence of anything stronger than skunk, but that being said im not allowed behind the wheel sober or not

2. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

have fun dying if you use that to test them out, the only way to know what mushrooms ou have is to take a psore print...its incredibly complicated to find out the exact strain of mushroom, even the most experienced scientists in the filed cant always sight tell a mushroom...go to shroomery.org for good info on hunting though, and read some books in borders and you'll find out prittym uch all you need to go hunting on your own

3. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

well he didnt deserve that ocllege if he took salvia while drivign, it doenst last that long so that was an absolte retarted idea, damn i gotta buy e some salvia for this summer...

nice little 5 min-half hour trip sessions on the beach=ILL

yo cmoney hit me on AIM: purplehaze01606

4. percoset fun

percoset fun Senior Member

clear a bowl of 45x and see for your selfs they was trippin for like 35 mins

5. MAST

MAST Elite Member

good god. last weekend my friend got this shit that was "the best shit out of colorado". we rolled all the tobacco out of a black&mild and packed it full of the shit, solid as a rock, with not even an inch of cigarette tobacco to back it so we didnt have to smoke to the mouthpiece. earlier we had smoked a bowl with my friend who then puked twice after that and was sick as fuck. we thought it was just him.

so right after we smoked the blunt, i start tripping my fucking ass off, and i can't move or talk, and i was just sitting really low in this chair on my porch resting my face on my hands. i kind of knew what was going on outside of my head, but was baffled at what was going on inside it. it was racing at 1000mph, and i couldnt think of one thing at a time, and everything i saw was so fucked up. everybody was telling me to go inside and lay down since i was feeling fucked out of my mind, and i said i couldn't move, and i was sweating verrry profusely, but i felt extremely hot/cold at the same time. with what seemed like a second, but was 10 minutes, of tripping, i got up as fast as i could and without detecting it, projectile vomitted about 5 feet, and barely missed getting it out the door.

i then walked outside and had my friend bring one of the chairs out there so i could sit down in case i puked again.

when we thought the blunt was burning down to the tobacco, we gave it to my other friend to smoke the rest of it.

when i was sitting down outside he walked out with his hand over his face, and by now i had stopped tripping and was feeling a lot better. i asked him what he felt like, and he said "it's just, i don't fucking know. it's just fucking with my entire..like..world, dude.". i'm pretty sure he got a little weed along with the extremely resinated tobacco, because at that point, i knew how he felt. my other friend who had gotten the weed then quickly walked outside and started dry heaving a little. he was acting weird as fuck, too. after about 5-10 minutes of us just sitting outside blown out of our minds, we decided to go inside and go to sleep, but not until we made a couple phone calls about where the bud came from and telling my friend's crew members what was up.

the next day, i went and hung out at the mall with my friend's crew and just a bunch of our friends. one of the dudes mentions a guy named jay, which caught our ears. my friend had said earlier that day that his dealer got the shit from a dude named jay. we eventually found out that he was working right down the street at a kroger, and we were pissed as fuck, so we go have a word with him. i go inside with 4 of my friends, while about 8 more people stay outside. we see the guy and go over to his register, and my friend starts asking him about laced bud and shit, and jay gets pissed and decides to take it outside. the second we all step outside with him, he sees that it's just him against 12 people, so he immediately runs back inside. we saw one of the employees go in the back and we think they called the cops, so we all left.

i ended up getting jay's number that night, and we are still planning where and when to catch him and fuck his shit allllll up.

moral of the story, don't sell laced bud without telling, cause you never know who's gonna smoke it. because of jay's bad decision, sometime in the near future, doctors won't be able to recognize his face.

and also, we spent 10 minutes cleaning up my puke which just pissed us off more.

fuck. does anybody know what it could've been? i've heard ketamine or pcp. i've never done either, so i couldn't tell. whatever it was, it was a lot more intense than acid.

to cut it simpler than it was, a lot of the time, everything i saw looked similar to this, except the tunnel part was all different colors, and in the middle was everything that i was seeing for real
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.creativecow.net/articles/zwar_chris/tunnel/Picture-31.jpg

6. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

7. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

I'm smoking a 5 gram blunt right now.

BOMB.
    imhigh...

8. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

ugh just finished a magic carpet, yum im stoned

9. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i've only been smoking once a week now for a couple weeks, but when i did a lot more, i would always be able to find enough shake on my floor to pack a full bowl, but today i was looking for a long shot, and i found a full bowl nug of i think that laced shit. i just smoked all of it in a joint, and i think i smoked the right amount, because im tripping my balls off and its the shit.

10. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

laced punk aint good, could be any shit in there, not neciserily drugs, im from the uk, here u either get the high punk or the shitty homegrown laced with bleach and fiber glass and all soorts of shit, thats y i only pick up off trusted dealers

11. MAST

MAST Elite Member

no. this is definitely laced with anoter drug. it's reallllly rare to get laced shit around here, because nobody would buy from them anymore, and they would get jumped and mugged.

like jay's gonna be. we're gonna catch him at his car in the kroger parking lot or something, and we're gonna knock him out and take all the money and everything else in his car and on him.

12. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

yo my friend is thinking of getting a few pyote plants(hes a real good weed grower, and he told that he wants to get sum pyote)
    im not to bothered with it, if he gives me one ill just leve it on my windosill and water every now and then, just thaught id ask if any one knows bout takeing,cultivatein, growing this devine catus(added that last part for the dummys that dont know bout pyote) i unno kinda a half baked idea

13. percoset fun

14. Snakey

Snakey Member

Any help on how to make a vaporizer?

15. graffnation

graffnation Member

Peyote is a lot more complicated the weed. It is supposed to grow for 6-8 years I believe before you can harvest it. This is what I read at least.

And about making a vaporizer, well just buy one or use a crack pipe. All a vaporizer does is heat the weed up, people use a light bulb, but I wouldn't recommend it.
    Felonious Crunk

16. graffnation

graffnation Member

An update, I reread the material on Peyote, it can actually take up to 30yrs. for the Peyote to reach maturity, and at this point it would still take a bunch to make a significant amount and the harvesting process is extremely tough and complicated.
    Felonious Crunk

17. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

god i cant stand smoking with people like you,and your going to fuck this dude up just cause you smoke like a bitch?baha,over one blunt,good luck having a real session.

18. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

so basically, you and your peanuthead friends fashion a repacked cigar and smoke it, then you proceed to get all paranoid and shaken at which point you start throwing up

why is this the dealers fault? that weed wasn't laced, you guys are just in actuality a bunch of cinderellas
    i hope you little fairies get shat on, going a dealer cause you cant handle his weed, you guys suck

19. percoset fun

hahaha i would pay extra to get fucked down like that.

20. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

you don't puke and sweat profusely with just weed.