Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

2. oblong

oblong Elite Member

but just not as good for you;)

3. sex without condoms

4. oblong

oblong Elite Member

some kid i know sent me a msg because he was all pumped he payed 130 canadian for an ounce so i asked him to take a picture of the weed. lets just say it looks like it went through a washing machine, smoked in a vapourizer and it was 5 years old.

pretty funny to me, i wouldnt of payed 10 bucks an O for that schwag

5. sex without condoms

6. oblong

oblong Elite Member

it was soo bad i instantly deleted it after viewing

self destruct type material

7. sex without condoms

8. oblong

oblong Elite Member

9. headsick123

headsick123 Senior Member

no way dude, i know a lot about drugs, ive done a lot of drugs, and i know they've fucked my life up and i never like seeing anyones life fucked up from drugs, even if i dont know them. moderation is a good thing, but you have to admit after u blow you want more. theres no denying that...maybe you have a strong will and deny yourself more, but a lot of peopel dont and its so shitty to see peopel feening for t hat shit.

10. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

you usually only want more blow when you're actually high on it, you just want more and more..

most the times it takes a few times to actually get addicted, it's not like you get addicted right after the first line you snort.

11. MAST

MAST Elite Member

yeah i don't exactly feel like doing it again right now. only time i really wanted anymore was when i was coming off of it. i just felt like a brick

12. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

13. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

coke is only worth it if you can afford it, if you not a baller just do crack its cheaper

14. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

I dont fuck with blow or rock I find them not worth it for the money but X never bothered me, Ill be the first to admit Ive done X too frequently, but it hasnt changed me, I dont feel addicted to X, actually I really dont even feel like rolling unless Im actually going to go clubbing, to a party, or try to bomb the whole city. Its really ignorent and immature to blame the drug for a persons problem, since the drug isnt actually making the person ruin there life, its the person who abuses the drug who ruins there own life.

Actually crack isnt cheaper, just its sold in smaller quantitys and cut to make it appear cheaper, both coke and crack are too expensive, I dont wanna pay 30$ for a gram of soft thats gonna have me high for 3hours tops, and I sure the hell am not gonna spend 30$ on rock for a night because at the end or the night Id find out I ended up spending 300$

15. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

16. Jase

Jase Senior Member

i swear i'm getting addicted to the green shit. I havn't even done it that much but i crave it sooo hard. like really really hard.

But i figure its cause i spin it and i'm addicted to the tobacco so i'm going to lay off the tobacco part of it.

I thought if you were addicted to something you never admitted it. I'm fucken craving it right now all the fucken time. haha i've only done it like 6 times. hahahahaha.

TAP SOME BONG

17. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

roll pures, with a bit of baccy at the end near your roach,
    it'l sort you the fuck out, mate thought he was heading baccydiction while back, only roles pures now, huge chunky pures
    stoneddd!
    best used inside or in a whiteboxed room btw, pures, u get the afterburn better.

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

weeee just picked up 5 viles of K

19. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

I duno what it is, its just the standard sort of bud that goes around. Got an oz of it for this week then il probably get another next week when I go away. Its pretty compact and stinky as fuck, when I got it it was in about 5 bags and packed really tight... Plus I sat on it so its a bit squashed but it smokes like a dream! Cant wait to christen my new space case grinder and bong im getting today!:D

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

why would u sit on you bud.... let that shit be fluffy